Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 59509
-
11-15-21 11:21 #45034Banned Member

Posts: 2410What the fuck is low B high C chest? When I hear High-C it reminds me of the fruit drink we drank in the hood when I was a kid, I think now they call it grape drank.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:17 #45033Banned Member

Posts: 2410Put the donation in an envelope and write Level 3 on it and place it on the bathroom sink, then ask her to wash her hands before she starts the massage, she'll get the hint.
Originally Posted by TN1944
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:17 #45032Senior Member

Posts: 4061ZR Massage Concord Rd
Had a little free time so went looking for massage action. Hit up my usual PZ but my go-to was off that night plus they were busy so I passed. Drive down the road to H Massage and they were closed. Saw ZR Massage which is caddy corner to H and the open light was on so I went there. Drew Linda who apparently remembers me from the ZR Massage on Cobb Parkway days (that was 2 or 3 years ago. Damn that memory these AMP girls have). Linda was thin, low B high C chest, jeans, small ass. After 10 minutes of massage she started teasing. After 20 minutes she asked if I wanted to flip. She went right for the goods. Asked only for 40. Also asked if I liked it fast or slow. I wanted slow which started that way but then it got faster. Allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. After I finished (still had 35 minutes left) she went to get a wet towel and said "Good seeing you" (forgot to mention she speaks great English) so I figured it was all over. She came back a couple minutes later and not only asked if I wanted more massage but which side. Opted for back massage. Gave a great back massage (or I was really tired) because I caught myself sleeping a few times. All in all a great session: . 6 + . 4.
-
11-15-21 09:40 #45031Senior Member

Posts: 47Rose Alpharetta
I've seen Lydia and Coco a couple of times. Good session UTC. Good time. No FS yet. Can you PM me right girl for FS?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 23:47 #45030Senior Member

Posts: 594AAMP or AMP?
Your title said AAMP. Did you mean AAMP or AMP?
Originally Posted by Aubie97
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 21:41 #45029Senior Member

Posts: 1456Roswell AMP
Nobody talks much about it, but I had great times at Rose on alpharetta hwy in roswell. Everything from multiple pops to FS, depended on girl, I've been meaning to get back there. I also had good time at Enjoy when they had an 18 yr old named Crystal there, but she left for NY for more money.
Originally Posted by Aubie97
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 18:47 #45028Banned Member

Posts: 13634Call any of her parlors as she normally answers. If not, she always answers when I call Sunshine. Never had her personal cell number.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 18:23 #45027Senior Member

Posts: 76Samantha's #
I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.
-
11-14-21 12:34 #45026Senior Member

Posts: 297Different fruit
I think he means Kiwi on Spaulding / HBR.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
I went once when it first opened. One gal working, oldish. Seemed that she would become the mamasan shortly.
HJ and out in a half hour.
Most likely new talent there and cfs. Standard rates for that.
-
11-14-21 10:50 #45025Senior Member

Posts: 86Never got their names but had 2 different girls and same experience with both.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 09:38 #45024Senior Member

Posts: 747Asian Wellness
Any recommendations at Asian Wellness.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:28 #45023Senior Member

Posts: 307If you're referring to Kiwi in Carrollton, my last visit there was terrible.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 20:32 #45022Banned Member

Posts: 2410Asian Wellness there's no more to be had than what you got.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
You can find some Latina at Lilly and also A-Spa in Roswell. There's also a place next to A-Spa that I believe has Latina's as well.
-
11-13-21 19:47 #45021Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let's take this a step further. Sometimes I carry a cheap wallet with nothing else in it but the cash I want to pay at a KAMP / CAMP for whatever services I want. If the lady won't accept what I've offered, I might tell her that I "think" I brought a little more (whatever she is actually asking or what more I want to offer), then act confused as I search my pockets for the extra cash and finally "find it. " The offer either works or doesn't, but it's my limit and I'll walk if it isn't accepted. Sometimes I'll stash a little more in my underwear or shoe so I can pull it out discreetly in the bathroom, if needed. Depends how badly I want the lady and her services.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 16:44 #45020Senior Member

Posts: 747Mailbox
All cleared.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




