Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45034
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Had a little free time so went looking for massage action. Hit up my usual PZ but my go-to was off that night plus they were busy so I passed. Drive down the road to H Massage and they were closed. Saw ZR Massage which is caddy corner to H and the open light was on so I went there. Drew Linda who apparently remembers me from the ZR Massage on Cobb Parkway days (that was 2 or 3 years ago. Damn that memory these AMP girls have). Linda was thin, low B high C chest, jeans, small ass. After 10 minutes of massage she started teasing. After 20 minutes she asked if I wanted to flip. She went right for the goods. Asked only for 40. Also asked if I liked it fast or slow. I wanted slow which started that way but then it got faster. Allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. After I finished (still had 35 minutes left) she went to get a wet towel and said "Good seeing you" (forgot to mention she speaks great English) so I figured it was all over. She came back a couple minutes later and not only asked if I wanted more massage but which side. Opted for back massage. Gave a great back massage (or I was really tired) because I caught myself sleeping a few times. All in all a great session: . 6 + . 4.
    What the fuck is low B high C chest? When I hear High-C it reminds me of the fruit drink we drank in the hood when I was a kid, I think now they call it grape drank.

  2. #45033
    Quote Originally Posted by TN1944  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lydia and Coco a couple of times. Good session UTC. Good time. No FS yet. Can you PM me right girl for FS?
    Put the donation in an envelope and write Level 3 on it and place it on the bathroom sink, then ask her to wash her hands before she starts the massage, she'll get the hint.

  3. #45032

    ZR Massage Concord Rd

    Had a little free time so went looking for massage action. Hit up my usual PZ but my go-to was off that night plus they were busy so I passed. Drive down the road to H Massage and they were closed. Saw ZR Massage which is caddy corner to H and the open light was on so I went there. Drew Linda who apparently remembers me from the ZR Massage on Cobb Parkway days (that was 2 or 3 years ago. Damn that memory these AMP girls have). Linda was thin, low B high C chest, jeans, small ass. After 10 minutes of massage she started teasing. After 20 minutes she asked if I wanted to flip. She went right for the goods. Asked only for 40. Also asked if I liked it fast or slow. I wanted slow which started that way but then it got faster. Allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. After I finished (still had 35 minutes left) she went to get a wet towel and said "Good seeing you" (forgot to mention she speaks great English) so I figured it was all over. She came back a couple minutes later and not only asked if I wanted more massage but which side. Opted for back massage. Gave a great back massage (or I was really tired) because I caught myself sleeping a few times. All in all a great session: . 6 + . 4.

  4. #45031

    Rose Alpharetta

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Nobody talks much about it, but I had great times at Rose on alpharetta hwy in roswell. Everything from multiple pops to FS, depended on girl, I've been meaning to get back there. I also had good time at Enjoy when they had an 18 yr old named Crystal there, but she left for NY for more money.
    I've seen Lydia and Coco a couple of times. Good session UTC. Good time. No FS yet. Can you PM me right girl for FS?

  5. #45030

    AAMP or AMP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Poll: Which is your favorite and why?
    Your title said AAMP. Did you mean AAMP or AMP?

  6. #45029

    Roswell AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Poll: Which is your favorite and why?
    Nobody talks much about it, but I had great times at Rose on alpharetta hwy in roswell. Everything from multiple pops to FS, depended on girl, I've been meaning to get back there. I also had good time at Enjoy when they had an 18 yr old named Crystal there, but she left for NY for more money.

  7. #45028
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.
    Call any of her parlors as she normally answers. If not, she always answers when I call Sunshine. Never had her personal cell number.

  8. #45027

    Samantha's #

    I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.

  9. #45026

    Different fruit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to Kiwi in Carrollton, my last visit there was terrible.
    I think he means Kiwi on Spaulding / HBR.

    I went once when it first opened. One gal working, oldish. Seemed that she would become the mamasan shortly.

    HJ and out in a half hour.

    Most likely new talent there and cfs. Standard rates for that.

  10. #45025
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations at Asian Wellness.
    Never got their names but had 2 different girls and same experience with both.

  11. #45024

    Asian Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.

    Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.

    Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.

    Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.

    Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.

    Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.
    Any recommendations at Asian Wellness.

  12. #45023
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.

    Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.

    Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.

    Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.

    Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.

    Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.
    If you're referring to Kiwi in Carrollton, my last visit there was terrible.

  13. #45022
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.

    Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.

    Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.

    Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.

    Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.

    Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.
    Asian Wellness there's no more to be had than what you got.

    You can find some Latina at Lilly and also A-Spa in Roswell. There's also a place next to A-Spa that I believe has Latina's as well.

  14. #45021
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    What you say here is pretty much how I worked bargaining in Mexico and works identical. I add one caveat, I have what a WANT to spend in one pocket, what I am will to add to it for the right reason in the other.
    Let's take this a step further. Sometimes I carry a cheap wallet with nothing else in it but the cash I want to pay at a KAMP / CAMP for whatever services I want. If the lady won't accept what I've offered, I might tell her that I "think" I brought a little more (whatever she is actually asking or what more I want to offer), then act confused as I search my pockets for the extra cash and finally "find it. " The offer either works or doesn't, but it's my limit and I'll walk if it isn't accepted. Sometimes I'll stash a little more in my underwear or shoe so I can pull it out discreetly in the bathroom, if needed. Depends how badly I want the lady and her services.

  15. #45020

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Clear your mailbox.
    All cleared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape