Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 1449 1949 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23146

    Mrs. Lizzie Beth

    I have been a long timer lurker but wanted to start contributing to the forum.

    I saw Mrs Lizzie Beth ad on Tryst with a description as "Roleplay connoisseurs are a special breed". I enjoy many types of roleplaying and her ad check many of my boxes. Her ad pictures were ok and on the bigger side for me. But I was willing to see her for the roleplaying since my regular retired. I texted her and the verification was simple. I told her I wanted to roleplay with her and asked for her limits. She was dodging the questions then I gave her some suggests and we narrowed it down to a couple. I made the appt in the DC area since I was working in the area. I confirmed a few hours before and asked which roleplaying she wanted to do but was dodging the question. Stupid me, I took the blue pills anyway and drove to her hotel in a nice area.

    When I arrived she immediately text me the room number. Got into the room and her body was not close to her ad pictures after she disrobe. She was much fatter and I won't go with BBW. She did not bring up the roleplaying at all at this point then I ask her what she wanted to do. She dodge the question and start massaging my arms. Knowing this was a switch and bait, I continue anyway because the blue pills were kicking in. I'm not into big ladies but the pills help big time. She started with a BBBJ which was ok then CFS. We stay in the same position until I pop. I did not bother with round 2 and left somewhat unhappy. It was kinda late and I thought about looking to SW which would had been better.

    If you like big ladies and charges a high rate, she is your lady. I was expecting some thing else from her ads, website and our texts. Personally, I would save your money and see other cheaper ladies who will roleplay with not extra charges. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-lizzie-beth

  2. #23145
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    That website is weird, sometimes it takes me to a different version of the ad with no contact info.
    That website is strange, I'm not that familiar with it. I think I wasn't at the actual ad, just looking at the pictures. But yes, one of those days. Thanks.

  3. #23144

    Zoey

    Hey I read here that Zoey was permanently out of the biz, but there's a new review for her on The other site. She was one I had always wanted to see but never pulled the trigger on. Is she back? Anyone got any intel?

  4. #23143

    Caution in Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I just heard same thing from a friend in force. Lately been robberies and car breakins going on there and nearby so they gunna crackdown. Avoid at all costs at least until it settles down. Be safe.
    I heard Henrico has increased their presents at the nearby apartments too. I work in the area and notice the increase patrols at least during the day. One of our favorite was working out of those apartments. Be careful.

  5. #23142

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."
    I use that Texas quote all the time and for me it's definitely true but due to uncle I agree with her. We shouldn't put on the the world wide web too much detail especially with uncle lurking. Even on this site it's rules about details for a reason. State your experience with them, let us know if you got cash and dashed, robbed, bad hygiene, uncomfortable, etc, but real names, street address, anything uncle can use only hurts the bigger picture and without providers we would have nothing to post about here.

  6. #23141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."
    Theres another saying from the 80's "don't go away mad, just go away. ".

  7. #23140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."
    Uh yea not sure what that's all about but nobody has no fun from you which is fine there are 100 more right there but. We still get sum but You Get Nothing. Also a saying cute your nose off spite your face. Goodluck with that. Nobody should be indulging her. Be safe.

  8. #23139

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."

  9. #23138

    One of those days?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.
    That website is weird, sometimes it takes me to a different version of the ad with no contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211114-091010_Firefox.jpg‎  

  10. #23137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.
    I just heard same thing from a friend in force. Lately been robberies and car breakins going on there and nearby so they gunna crackdown. Avoid at all costs at least until it settles down. Be safe.

  11. #23136

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.

  12. #23135

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.
    Unfortunately, you will need to keep texting her. It took awhile to confirm everything because she is not the best at replying to texts. Just be patience and keep texting her. Her champagne room will be worth the wait.

  13. #23134

    Caution in Henrico

    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.

  14. #23133

    Karma

    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027

  15. #23132

    Latinas / Asian

    Who are the best Latinas and Asian providers in the area? Looking for something different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape