Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 928 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13915
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Question

    What you guys are doing with the increase of rates? For me it's become a big, time consuming problem. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find someone in the price range of $$ for the hh, well at least for someone I want to see. There are several providers that I've seen before currently in town that are now way out of my price range.

    I see some of the posts here about providers that others have seen and there is no way I'd pay for that. Maybe I'm too picky but if I'm paying she needs to be someone that's above average that I know I couldn't easily pick up on my own.

    I held out for a long time but after spending hours looking for someone I wanted to see in my price range and coming up with nothing, I'm considering seeing less and paying more, rates are not going to go down so maybe I'll just see someone twice a month instead of three to four times. I do have a few regulars that keep their rates reasonable for me but if I wanted to see the same person all the time I'd get married!!

  2. #8514

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Just seen this provider that goes by Jenna. I would avoid, not the girl in the pictures and way bigger. She still is an asian. Requires $20 deposit paid $. 2 total. She is from LA and rushes the service despite agreeing for hh and says this is only qv and I have to hurry up. I should have expected a quickie at that price and once I heard her voice when I talked to her on the phone, should have known she was larger then advertised. Not worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70325005
    Thank you for your report I almost reached out to her.

  3. #8513
    Just seen this provider that goes by Jenna. I would avoid, not the girl in the pictures and way bigger. She still is an asian. Requires $20 deposit paid $. 2 total. She is from LA and rushes the service despite agreeing for hh and says this is only qv and I have to hurry up. I should have expected a quickie at that price and once I heard her voice when I talked to her on the phone, should have known she was larger then advertised. Not worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70325005

  4. #8512
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #8511
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #8510

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy888  [View Original Post]
    She told me for now its outcall only while she gets settled in vegas. Idk about GFE.

    I can't say for sure the professional photos are her, looks like her sort of. Possibly older pics as her hair is super long now. But most of these girls use fake pics. But the last pic of her holding her website name is definitely real.
    Good old Suzy using the same fake pics as always. Beautiful girl but worst service conceivable. There was a a series of exposition posts about her on the other thread. Go see LOL.

  7. #8509

    Truest review.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.
    I would say that was a spot on Assessment of an Abby experience. I attempted the same thing in my first visit with her but learned for subsequent visits a quick one or two pop is what she's perfect for.

  8. #8508

    Abby

    Well all I messaged asking for some help before and now I'd like to offer a little review. Met Abby during my trip and here's the good and the bad. Met for incall at PH.

    Good- the girl can take a shot in the mouth well and deep. She's reasonably responsive and patient to set up with. She loves to party and loves her Jameson. BBFS is totally on the menu. Not just on but seems preferred. As one monger put it "she's a cream pie queen" begging for it. The damage $$$ for hr which seems in Vegas isn't bad. MSOG. After second pop she was asking for Greek but asked if it'd be ok if she ran to the gift shop to get lube. I had plenty more left in me so I definitely wanted to hammer out the entire hour.

    Bad. Left me sitting in the room. Messaged her and she apologized said it was taking longer than she thought and was grabbing food. Started to get the run around. Since I was bored I browsed around and found a vial of ketamine in the room. By the time I saw her again on my way out she was absolutely falling down wasted. Was going to set up a second night with her but despite the good parts I don't like a con. You say an hour and I want the hour. Didn't get it and wasted time on my trip waiting for something I didn't get.

    My recommendation- if you want a quick one or two pops she's tight, has a nice body, with an open menu but anticipate being rushed or pushed out quicker than expected.

  9. #8507

    Dodged that bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad  [View Original Post]
    What is up with all the obviously deceiving pics?

    I've caught like 4 providers already lying about their looks / weight, For example this is how this provider really looks: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70180502.

    I'm not the pickiest of clients but holy sh-t, Talk about a bait & switch.
    Haha damn, glad she flaked last week. Consider myself lucky.

  10. #8506

    Asian lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Was incall available and basic GFE? Pictures look like typical fake asian fair??

    Fixed the link = https://lexilv.escortbook.com/.
    She told me for now its outcall only while she gets settled in vegas. Idk about GFE.

    I can't say for sure the professional photos are her, looks like her sort of. Possibly older pics as her hair is super long now. But most of these girls use fake pics. But the last pic of her holding her website name is definitely real.

  11. #8505

    Asian Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy888  [View Original Post]
    My friend hooked me up with this girl, she worked in another city under another name and just came to vegas.

    She's korean and is a legit 10/10, fit, and early to mid twenties. $$ outcall and no BBFS, but goddamn she is incredibly hot.

    Lexilv. escortbook.com.
    Was incall available and basic GFE? Pictures look like typical fake asian fair??

    Fixed the link = https://lexilv.escortbook.com/.

  12. #8504
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't open your link for this lexi but if it's the same lexi on mojo advertising, definitely a bait and switch. Her mojo ad says 147 but I saw her last year and she must've been over 180 easy. It says she's back so I'm not sure if it's the same lexi bc she definitely is not fit. Buyer beware.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...est-pie_310882
    For some reason my post changes a lot when I submit it. Outcall should have 5 x $ (500) and the link keeps breaking when I try to post it. If the link breaks again, its all one long link.

    lexilv.escortbook.com

  13. #8503

    2017

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't open your link for this lexi but if it's the same lexi on mojo advertising, definitely a bait and switch. Her mojo ad says 147 but I saw her last year and she must've been over 180 easy. It says she's back so I'm not sure if it's the same lexi bc she definitely is not fit. Buyer beware.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...est-pie_310882
    I saw this lexi too. Was at the www for incall she was definitely bigger than pics at the time but was still attractive for a bigger girl. Her face is gorgeous. I 100% requested and received BBFS. I tried seeing her several times after that and she wanted double the price. Said she didn't do BBFS and then she started hanging out with the infamous kat with a gut, who is nothing but trouble.

  14. #8502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy888  [View Original Post]
    My friend hooked me up with this girl, she worked in another city under another name and just came to vegas.

    She's korean and is a legit 10/10, fit, and early to mid twenties. $$ outcall and no BBFS, but goddamn she is incredibly hot.

    Lexilv. escortbook.com.
    I couldn't open your link for this lexi but if it's the same lexi on mojo advertising, definitely a bait and switch. Her mojo ad says 147 but I saw her last year and she must've been over 180 easy. It says she's back so I'm not sure if it's the same lexi bc she definitely is not fit. Buyer beware.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...est-pie_310882

  15. #8501

    Agree with my fellow mongers

    I saw Brooke every week for months, but the first time, IDK WTF, I got to her area, called from the 7/11, she texted something then silent. I gambled at the slot (I know 7 11 slots suck) for a while texting every so often. Eventually I was about to leave, over 100 left at 711, it had been like 2 1/2 hours, and she texts, like nothing happened, So I went & it was cool BS story was her phone died. Anyway for several months like I said, every week then one night I was on my way, texted confirmed, she said come over, I said 15 minutes, When I parked, I texted as I always did, she wanted me to wait, a few. A few turned in to 30 then I texted, no reply, I fkn bailed, over an hour and a half later, I saw someone else, for the hell of it < texted, no reply went home. 3 hours after I showed up. At the agreed time, she texts some bs, she had to step out, to care for her sis, Problem with that is, I parked so I could see her door, She never came out, no one went in in the 30+ minutes I waited Total flake. That ticked me off so as to not see her again, then about a month later, she texts, asking how I am. Wants to see me. So Ok I was about to call a reg, so I text 20 minutes, she says come! I ger there in 15, am litterally walking up her stairs and at the top stair, she texts. A cancel. Fuck her I was so fucking pissed, she can't see the stair way I walked up & I parked on the other side that time. I blocked her junkie ass after that, Only thing is, on my way back to my truck, I met a blonde skank. Straight out skank, but I said fuck it, went to her place which was litterally 2 doors from Brooke, but the chic got wierd, her friend came over looking for smokes, but the friend, looked homely and plain, but she was real interested in me, Went to her place, on the bottom floor, & fucked the shit out of her, for a pack off smokes & then I got pizza, we went swimming & then fucked again! Funny thing is, she was a red head too! Just moved into her Aunts house, down and out, didn't hook but since moving in, had NO FUN, her Aunt just happened to be out for some bs. Never went back to see her.

    But as far as Brooke, yes, IF you can see her. She's ok, not great, but there are many other reviews on other sites that have mixed reviews, some good, there rest. Got ghosted, about 50 - 50 So if you want go to a shady fkn tweak motel that's huge, and have a 50% chance of waiting & not seeing her at all, good luck. And yes, none of those pics are current, she's ok looking, but the pics are several years old.

    Haven't seen the other one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to meet with both Brooke and Bell before.

    Made plans to meet Bell at Sam's Town, I got there and then she tells me she's now at another casino and to follow. Not cool. Luckily I wasn't desperate and wasn't going to start a wild goose chase either.

    Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape