Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 13913
-
11-13-21 16:33 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 63Catfishes EVERYWHERE
What is up with all the obviously deceiving pics?
I've caught like 4 providers already lying about their looks / weight, For example this is how this provider really looks: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70180502.
I'm not the pickiest of clients but holy sh-t, Talk about a bait & switch.
-
11-13-21 16:31 #8497Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian lexi
My friend hooked me up with this girl, she worked in another city under another name and just came to vegas.
She's korean and is a legit 10/10, fit, and early to mid twenties. $$ outcall and no BBFS, but goddamn she is incredibly hot.
Lexilv. escortbook.com.
-
11-13-21 16:08 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 403She did the same thing to me.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
Twice.
Only tried a second time because another senior member here recommended her.
Both times radio silence after setting up a meet.
Then she texts a day or so later like it never happened.
Not sure what her deal is but definite issues and a major time waster.
-
11-13-21 14:07 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 698Bell said checked out in text but sounds unreliable so far.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:21 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 26Any recommendations for someone in their 20's?
Looking for a girl in her early 20's to mid 20's. Looking to spend no more than 400.
-
11-13-21 08:51 #8493Banned Member

Posts: 450Omgava
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1895
She's a firecracker, I had a great time with her, same donation as a K-g house but with way better service. She will leave soon.
-
11-13-21 02:07 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 74I've tried to meet with both Brooke and Bell before.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Made plans to meet Bell at Sam's Town, I got there and then she tells me she's now at another casino and to follow. Not cool. Luckily I wasn't desperate and wasn't going to start a wild goose chase either.
Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.
-
11-12-21 20:47 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 91She was amazing. Very cool, chill, and down to earth
.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 10:36 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 68MILF Kellie
She has a couple reviews from May 21 on another site. Said she is 55 and only does CBJ. They said nice things about her but CBJ is a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by MylesCrandle
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 10:15 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 256MILF kellie
Anyone have any recent experience with MILF Kellie? I saw a couple reviews about a year ago. Is she GFE? How accurate are the pics?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MilfKellie
-
11-12-21 01:08 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 698Anyone seen these two around?
Krissa.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70093109
Brooke.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70043874
Bell - fremont looks legit shot her a text, lets see what happens
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70084179
-
11-11-21 12:48 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 28Vegas next week from ATL
Hey guys,
Taking a solo trip to do some gambling and see the sites. Anyone have a good UTR they'd be willing to hook me up with? I can return the favor in the ATL area if you're ever around here. Prefer younger skinny type.
Thanks!
-
11-11-21 01:41 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 133Might be more interested in someone with a longer menu, anyone come to mind?
Also FYI Jenny seems bad with text, so anyone interested might want to call.
-
11-11-21 00:22 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 39Jenny B
Missed the outcall, sorry about that. But thanks. I will text her for hour incall rates. She looks amazing and great report.
Originally Posted by Funky40
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 23:22 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 91Half hour and it was out. I had a free room at Golden Nugget.
.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





