LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14679

    Imperios

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMenXl  [View Original Post]
    Imperiols reffal / private.

    They don't post online.

    Provider's Name Nataly.

    Pictures Accurate yes.

    Date of Visit 11 05.

    Donation / Time Spent: $60=15 mins.

    Propina / tip 30.

    Was 1:00 pm I checked my phone 4 all daily cdps on whatsapp, telegram & discord chats Isabella's, kings, VIP / playboys, 101/ ivans, ,Brittions, wasn't interested any girls.

    Saw majority of them already.

    Walked $fourty bucks spots 75 street cdp had 3 girl l saw them already wanted something new so I left. I went to garages 79 street same. Thing happed. So I went $40 cdp in flushing called Farringon it.

    I checked the chat.

    Imperols had Thanos aka Brittany and Nataly I went to spot 2 guys ahead me waiting for Thanos and Nataly wasn't being thick I had extra cash so I said myself ill warm up with Nataly 1st she thicker then Brittany & look fun from warm personality had a lot energy..
    Any fellow monger who can get me in this one send me DM. I'd like another UTR spot to have available. Let me know. I'm regular at other UTR but menu is not always a must go.

  2. #14678
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabicKing  [View Original Post]
    It's a fast apartment bro.
    It's still in bx I believe.

  3. #14677

    Butterfly at Carols

    Been out for a while since moved out of town. Had to stop by queens and asked for the update. As soon as I saw she was there I had to make sure I had time to stop. Said hello and asked for HH. Got to the room and there she was. Tight fish net all over and thick frame glasses. Looking nerdy Last time I saw her at the Bx and only had time for ss. Got naked and she Bent over to spread her big ass on the mirror. Started with just massaging that amazing view. Kiss on those chicks and she gets with CBJ. She had some music as background and changed that. Took a vibrator and started getting more excited. She is really into this rhats why she is a must. Started with mish. Started slow and worked out way not rough as I usually like it but I rather see the other person enjoy as well. Turned for doggy. Vibrator did the job with my dock in and that was f awesome. She starts sucking me again to make me cum so Imma about to run out of time so I turn her doggy against the mirror in the wall. Her ass spread and me pounding from above to let her see the mirror. I could hold it for long and popped. Tipped her and left. She is always 10/10. She is very friendly as well and nice to talk to. No attitude.

  4. #14676

    Diana New Hungarian in astoria?

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2539120

    Any info? I'm guessing these were taken a decade ago, but I like the look.

  5. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteors09  [View Original Post]
    I was at DH the other day and had candy, She was nice and accommodating and if ya into young skinny chicks she the one.
    Word she was, definitely a pleasant surprise and I ain't even into skinny chicks that much LOL.

  6. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexStark;5635470[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/queens/70097942[/URL]

    Does anyone know her name pick looks hot.
    Dayanna is her name.

  7. #14673

    Kings

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/70097942

    Does anyone know her name pick looks hot.

  8. #14672

    Roadmap

    Is there a roadmap to get into the better known secure places like Carolina. Going to starting hobbying in queens s but find it really hard.

    The only place so far I've been which last year is Isabela. Went twice to dh but didn't like the vibe.

    Curious to know how you guys manager to get these invites?

  9. #14671

    This is paradise spa not an actual spa it's a fast house

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo54  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Is this a fasthouse?

    Because I just checked 65 street and didn't find any paradise spa.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ueens/70237085 This is the ad they post everyday.

  10. #14670

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo54  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Is this a fasthouse?

    Because I just checked 65 street and didn't find any paradise spa.
    It's a fast apartment bro.

  11. #14669
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage123  [View Original Post]
    She is now working for an agency in Manhattan for those wondering where has she been. So her rates now are high but I can't pass on her. Went to the location and saw her wearing a nice bra and panties. We got confortable and started with dfk and she made her way down. Started BBBJ and intense BLS. She then sat on my face for some 69 while I'm eating her and she sunctioning the boys. We then get into mish I'm pounding her and dfk. Then I ask for a trip to greece. I pound her tight ass in k9 then to flatiron and pounding her deep. Then we got to mish Greek and side mish in greek. We dfk as I hold her waist and keep stroking in her tight ass. She keeps saying que Rico and caliente. Finally I get ready to blast as I stroke myself while she sucks the boys moaning. I tell her suck them rough cause that's how I like it. Damn it feels so good and I explode a load. Always a blast with this chick damn.
    How much was the damage?

  12. #14668

    Kings Spa / Mariana

    Saw her wednsday and had to repeat today with her, paid hh and extras as always, sucked her titties then ate her pussy and ass, then she sucked me good with bbj then put condom on and rode me cg for good while switched to missionary with her legs on my shoulders pounding away finally doing greek and hammering her big ass till I bust in bag always enjoy seing her we kissed and hug goodbye till next time.

  13. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayinB  [View Original Post]
    Everything ya have said about her on here is legit.

    Fcken amazing. Flexible asf. Got to get another round with her.
    She will b there until February. I saw her today had a great time with her.

  14. #14666

    Nataly in Imperiols cdp

    Imperiols reffal / private.

    They don't post online.

    Provider's Name Nataly.

    Pictures Accurate yes.

    Date of Visit 11 05.

    Donation / Time Spent: $60=15 mins.

    Propina / tip 30.

    Was 1:00 pm I checked my phone 4 all daily cdps on whatsapp, telegram & discord chats Isabella's, kings, VIP / playboys, 101/ ivans, ,Brittions, wasn't interested any girls.

    Saw majority of them already.

    Walked $fourty bucks spots 75 street cdp had 3 girl l saw them already wanted something new so I left. I went to garages 79 street same. Thing happed. So I went $40 cdp in flushing called Farringon it.

    I checked the chat.

    Imperols had Thanos aka Brittany and Nataly I went to spot 2 guys ahead me waiting for Thanos and Nataly wasn't being thick I had extra cash so I said myself ill warm up with Nataly 1st she thicker then Brittany & look fun from warm personality had a lot energy. We got in room she immediately hugged me like we knew each other & nahh we didn't she got completely nude cool that's good sign she into it. She tried French kiss me I passed I'm not bfe guy I take germs seriously. Then tile head she took her time it lasted 10 min she even asked bare but I passed. Time smash started mish few minutes then swixh all fours we had good rhythm and flow she started making sound effects dirty talked I grabbed her hair made pony tail pull on nad talk trashed back LOL. She said wow you pro then I took her hand while in doggy still told her squeeze my balls she liked it. Next move she offered anal it was tempting but I pass on that. Time was up but sence its a private cdp reffal only foot traffic not busy so door / phone lady lets us go pass time always plus everyone was waiting for Thanos really. So we continuer me Nataly she got on toped we locked arms she grinded my sattle good she tried kiss me again off guard it worked. She blew my back out I had no energy for Thanos Nat way better then she look for thick natural lady speaks English well. We cleaned up and she passed me her whatsapp number said she works few spots $4 o spot on Farrington in flushing. The other imperiols in Brooklyn, she does bronx in paradise. I tipped $30 on my way out imperiols door.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D6082043-4FD5-44FB-9DCB-1CFD952B71C5.jpg‎   280346FC-79B1-4CA2-BFFA-256049165586.jpg‎   9ADC2166-1C19-434D-9659-C40660558DA2.jpg‎   6235BAC5-D869-4376-965D-93EB99A23E0A.jpg‎  

  15. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Question to the brain trust. Seems most of the reports at DH are CBJ, but they advertise BBJ. Do they do BBJ and or Anal as advertised? Also, what is their interpretation of "GFE"? Is that BBFS or something else?

    Thanks in advance.
    Extras you negotiate with chicas at the spots you visit, most always try to upsell so be mindful not to get taken to cleaners LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape