Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by Santi789  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys so I'm interested in using an escort service for the first time but I'm not really sure where to look until I found this thread. I'm in the queens area and was interested in going to dh, is there a screening process or do I just show up? Also if anybody could recommend some spots that they've been too I'd really appreciate it, somewhere with some hot Colombians LOL.
    Just show up and stand in front of the door and they open the door.

  2. #14663
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteors09  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had her? She is a Colombian girl that looks Asian. She pretty good drop them reviews LOL.
    She was prob the best looking escort I've had so far. She wasn't really into it, but she was hot so whatever.

  3. #14662

    First time with escort

    Hey guys, so I'm interested in using an escort service for the first time and was hoping to get some pointers and recommendations on where to go. I was interested in trying out dh for my first time but not sure how to get in. Is there any type of screening that needs to be done before? Or do I just show up?

  4. #14661

    First time

    Hey guys so I'm interested in using an escort service for the first time but I'm not really sure where to look until I found this thread. I'm in the queens area and was interested in going to dh, is there a screening process or do I just show up? Also if anybody could recommend some spots that they've been too I'd really appreciate it, somewhere with some hot Colombians LOL.

  5. #14660

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteors09  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had her? She is a Colombian girl that looks Asian. She pretty good drop them reviews LOL.
    Pretty face and body but service wasn't anything to remember. Kind of mechanical too bad, that was my experience with her at least. Won't repeat.

  6. #14659

    Van Doren

    I went to this quiet spot last week and had a gem named Angela there. She was nice and she put a lot of effort during the sex session. Must see if you have access.

  7. #14658

    Sarita at 101 place and 37th

    Has anybody had her? She is a Colombian girl that looks Asian. She pretty good drop them reviews LOL.

  8. #14657

    Candy at DH

    I was at DH the other day and had candy, She was nice and accommodating and if ya into young skinny chicks she the one.

  9. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabicKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys so I passed by this spot in Woodside and saw a girl name Christina. She had some nice Colombian body. I passed for 1 hour and the quality of service from Colombian girls sheesh I loved it. The extras some girls be giving in these. Places are phenomenal. I recommend everyone to pull up its safe and everyone is friendly.
    Hi. Is this a fasthouse?

    Because I just checked 65 street and didn't find any paradise spa.

  10. #14655

    Paradise Spa 3X Ave and 65st

    Hey guys so I passed by this spot in Woodside and saw a girl name Christina. She had some nice Colombian body. I passed for 1 hour and the quality of service from Colombian girls sheesh I loved it. The extras some girls be giving in these. Places are phenomenal. I recommend everyone to pull up its safe and everyone is friendly.

  11. #14654

    Dh

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    WTF said she was European? And depending on time she might've been sleeping or taking a break.
    They sent me the pictures advertising her as European & they also had Nicole as Venezuelan but she said she's from DR.

  12. #14653
    Quote Originally Posted by ClbNy  [View Original Post]
    Is she actually European? I waited like 30 minutes today but ain't see her so I went with Nicole.
    WTF said she was European? And depending on time she might've been sleeping or taking a break.

  13. #14652

    Nicole Dominican dh

    Went in and gave a card to Nicole. Caramel (maybe slightly darker) slim thick Dominican chica. She blushed as she took it from me, I took it as a good sign. She's ok looking in the face has a nice natural body no scars, she leads me upstairs. We start off right away she seemed cold at first.

    She gets takes off her dress and I disrobe. Once she got the rubber on she did not shy away. Nice rhythm and lots of DT. Start in cg with her c cups in my face. Switch to DS where I see her pro level arch and she grabs the bed and covers harder and harder as I pick up the rhythm. Half of her face is deep into the pillow and she's turned over slightly so I can see her juggs, great view. She is quiet but can handle a pounding. Drys up so I apply more lube 2 x. On the second I think I put too much but it's a vibe killer when you have to lube up every couple minutes. Switch to mish and I noticed her blushing haha I go for the finish shortly after and we cleaned up and I was out the door. Overall ok session she's cool and once she warmed up she talks. A lot LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF90DB95-B220-4E2F-8188-F5DF6AC31404.jpg‎  

  14. #14651

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    Provider's Name: Nicole (Haitian).

    Pictures Accurate: yes.

    Date of Visit: 11/05.

    Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.

    So I made my weekly visit to DH this past weekend. The lineup of was 10 ladies; Jazmin, Sofia, Angie Conooooooo, Nicole Haitian, Cristina, Nohelia, Deborah, Rosalia, Alexa and Alondra fka Christina thick. I decided to take my chances with a nice new Haitian / Dominican girl named Nicole. She is a dark skinned slim thick woman who appears to be in her early 30's with some great assets. We made our way downstairs to her makeshift room on the left. I turned on some Rihanna and let her know I heard good things about her already. She seemed to understand what I was saying. I laid down for a CBJ and she went to work. Her head game was so smooth and I enjoyed that for more than five minutes without complaint. I most definitely could've finished a few times right there, however I held back and opted to stay the course. Once I was ready to go knowing the knock was soon approaching, I gave her a second card and 20 tip to extend. I think once I did that, Nicole turned it up even more popping out her huge breasts before stradding my dick for cg. Wow she can ride and we felt each others nipples as she went. The knock came and she let them know I extended and kept going. Onto doggy we went where she was moaning and throwing it back on me. Then mish which here, she seemed to be a bit resistant, pushing me back. I'm like alright I guess she don't like this position, but you going to ride this dick until I nut. Nicole did just as she was told and rode it until I let loose a hot huge load in her. I told her it's been a while since I finished like that and that my friend was right; Nicole isn't lazy and knows what she is doing. She laughed and asked how do I usually finish then. When I told her from CBJ or HJ, she was like yeah that don't sound like too much fun because I like to feel it too. Damn she sounds like she can get even freakier too, once you get to see her a few times. We cleaned up and told her hope to see her again soon, but in a more spacious room. She agreed, we hugged and with that I was on my way. A great experience and another one who seems to work hard to ensure you leave feeling satisfied.
    Is she actually European? I waited like 30 minutes today but ain't see her so I went with Nicole.

  15. #14650

    Dollhouse Review (CDP):

    Provider's Name: Nicole (Haitian).

    Pictures Accurate: yes.

    Date of Visit: 11/05.

    Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.

    So I made my weekly visit to DH this past weekend. The lineup of was 10 ladies; Jazmin, Sofia, Angie Conooooooo, Nicole Haitian, Cristina, Nohelia, Deborah, Rosalia, Alexa and Alondra fka Christina thick. I decided to take my chances with a nice new Haitian / Dominican girl named Nicole. She is a dark skinned slim thick woman who appears to be in her early 30's with some great assets. We made our way downstairs to her makeshift room on the left. I turned on some Rihanna and let her know I heard good things about her already. She seemed to understand what I was saying. I laid down for a CBJ and she went to work. Her head game was so smooth and I enjoyed that for more than five minutes without complaint. I most definitely could've finished a few times right there, however I held back and opted to stay the course. Once I was ready to go knowing the knock was soon approaching, I gave her a second card and 20 tip to extend. I think once I did that, Nicole turned it up even more popping out her huge breasts before stradding my dick for cg. Wow she can ride and we felt each others nipples as she went. The knock came and she let them know I extended and kept going. Onto doggy we went where she was moaning and throwing it back on me. Then mish which here, she seemed to be a bit resistant, pushing me back. I'm like alright I guess she don't like this position, but you going to ride this dick until I nut. Nicole did just as she was told and rode it until I let loose a hot huge load in her. I told her it's been a while since I finished like that and that my friend was right; Nicole isn't lazy and knows what she is doing. She laughed and asked how do I usually finish then. When I told her from CBJ or HJ, she was like yeah that don't sound like too much fun because I like to feel it too. Damn she sounds like she can get even freakier too, once you get to see her a few times. We cleaned up and told her hope to see her again soon, but in a more spacious room. She agreed, we hugged and with that I was on my way. A great experience and another one who seems to work hard to ensure you leave feeling satisfied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape