Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23131

  2. #23130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe.
    Her posted pics were actually of her and real.

  3. #23129

    Jewels

    Anyone see this one lately? I read one report that said she may use to go by another name and had monkey riding her. But he did not give a detail report of how the visist was when or how the service was.

    Was going to set something up with her tomorrow.

  4. #23128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.
    I've been eyeing her for awhile and I glad she is everything I thought she would be. Gunna set one up when I get back in town. Be safe and thanks for the review.

  5. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate and not from ten years ago?
    Yea that's how she looks with makeup. Not bad without it either.

  6. #23126

    Jai Nova

    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.

  7. #23125

    Crazy ho

    I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    Welp, it looks like Karma's off the grid. I saw and ad post earlier with a screenshot of the forum here. She said she's not taking no more visits because of the post about her here. There goes my chance haha.
    .

  8. #23124
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her house. Not the best part of town but once inside you're good. Great service with lap dance then BBBJ and CFS. I was there for around an hour and had multiple pops. She is pricy.
    How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.

  9. #23123

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.

    With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.

    Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.

    Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?
    Saw her the other day at her house. Not the best part of town but once inside you're good. Great service with lap dance then BBBJ and CFS. I was there for around an hour and had multiple pops. She is pricy.

  10. #23122

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mostly  [View Original Post]
    Staxxx only take calls or can you text her?
    She responded to my texts.

  11. #23121

    Karma

    Welp, it looks like Karma's off the grid. I saw and ad post earlier with a screenshot of the forum here. She said she's not taking no more visits because of the post about her here. There goes my chance haha.

  12. #23120

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    This chick still around? Never got a chance to meet her but all the reviews always seemed positive.
    Naw, she's out of the game. Mark posted some time afterwards that she was out of the game. I saw her once and still had the number so I texted her and she confirmed.

  13. #23119

    Staxxx

    Staxxx only take calls or can you text her?

  14. #23118
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    This chick still around? Never got a chance to meet her but all the reviews always seemed positive.
    The number I have for her no longer works.

  15. #23117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    She took a hiatus but tinka is back in action. Going by tiny boo now. Mixed reviews on this board. I've always had good times with her. Tight body, cute spinner. She is a YMMV type. No GFE but no b. S drama either.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19152995
    She's been gone for a bit. Use to be my go to staying at the hooters hotel but monkey really had her. Yea nice spinner very cute. Got to be firm with her no extra shit today or I'm gone. Maybe I'll give her a go. Need little spinner ride. Be safe. Thanks Big I missed her must've been scrolling fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape