Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 930 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13939
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8494

    Any recommendations for someone in their 20's?

    Looking for a girl in her early 20's to mid 20's. Looking to spend no more than 400.

  2. #8493

    Omgava

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1895

    She's a firecracker, I had a great time with her, same donation as a K-g house but with way better service. She will leave soon.

  3. #8492
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these two around?

    Krissa.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70093109

    Brooke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70043874

    Bell - fremont looks legit shot her a text, lets see what happens
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70084179
    I've tried to meet with both Brooke and Bell before.

    Made plans to meet Bell at Sam's Town, I got there and then she tells me she's now at another casino and to follow. Not cool. Luckily I wasn't desperate and wasn't going to start a wild goose chase either.

    Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.

  4. #8491
    She was amazing. Very cool, chill, and down to earth

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Missed the outcall, sorry about that. But thanks. I will text her for hour incall rates. She looks amazing and great report.
    .

  5. #8490

    MILF Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with MILF Kellie? I saw a couple reviews about a year ago. Is she GFE? How accurate are the pics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MilfKellie
    She has a couple reviews from May 21 on another site. Said she is 55 and only does CBJ. They said nice things about her but CBJ is a deal breaker for me.

  6. #8489

    MILF kellie

    Anyone have any recent experience with MILF Kellie? I saw a couple reviews about a year ago. Is she GFE? How accurate are the pics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MilfKellie

  7. #8488
    Anyone seen these two around?

    Krissa.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70093109

    Brooke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70043874

    Bell - fremont looks legit shot her a text, lets see what happens
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70084179

  8. #8487

    Vegas next week from ATL

    Hey guys,

    Taking a solo trip to do some gambling and see the sites. Anyone have a good UTR they'd be willing to hook me up with? I can return the favor in the ATL area if you're ever around here. Prefer younger skinny type.

    Thanks!

  9. #8486
    Might be more interested in someone with a longer menu, anyone come to mind?

    Also FYI Jenny seems bad with text, so anyone interested might want to call.

  10. #8485

    Jenny B

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Half hour and it was out. I had a free room at Golden Nugget.
    Missed the outcall, sorry about that. But thanks. I will text her for hour incall rates. She looks amazing and great report.

  11. #8484
    Half hour and it was out. I had a free room at Golden Nugget.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    That is a great rate for that level of service. Was one hour? Convenient to get to from strip?
    .

  12. #8483
    Only 150 for outcall? That is incredible!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    I did outcall and she asked for $. 5. I paid with cash ap, but she asked if I could make it $. 6 and I was fine with it.

  13. #8482

    Jenny B

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    I did outcall and she asked for $. 5. I paid with cash ap, but she asked if I could make it $. 6 and I was fine with it.
    That is a great rate for that level of service. Was one hour? Convenient to get to from strip?

  14. #8481

    Jenny B

    I did outcall and she asked for $. 5. I paid with cash ap, but she asked if I could make it $. 6 and I was fine with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! What was the damage? Did you do incall?

  15. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Just seen Jenny B and wow, she looks just like her pics, except she is darker now. She said she came from New York and been here for a month and it is hard to find clients. I think she is blasian. Great head game, got to let her know when you are ready to get to it, because she is really into it. Then we did doggy and she is very vocal. When I pulled out I was going to see if we can go to missionary next, but she went from the bed back to her knees, pulled the condom off and gave me BBBJ and wanted me to cum in her mouth which I did. It was amazing and she is very pretty with great skin tone. She also has great big boobs for those boob lovers out there. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70017276.
    Thanks for the report! What was the damage? Did you do incall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape