Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 59517
-
11-14-21 18:23 #45027Senior Member

Posts: 76Samantha's #
I lost Samantha's cell #. Can someone PM her number. Thanks.
-
11-14-21 12:34 #45026Senior Member

Posts: 297Different fruit
I think he means Kiwi on Spaulding / HBR.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
I went once when it first opened. One gal working, oldish. Seemed that she would become the mamasan shortly.
HJ and out in a half hour.
Most likely new talent there and cfs. Standard rates for that.
-
11-14-21 10:50 #45025Senior Member

Posts: 86Never got their names but had 2 different girls and same experience with both.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 09:38 #45024Senior Member

Posts: 747Asian Wellness
Any recommendations at Asian Wellness.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:28 #45023Senior Member

Posts: 307If you're referring to Kiwi in Carrollton, my last visit there was terrible.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 20:32 #45022Banned Member

Posts: 2410Asian Wellness there's no more to be had than what you got.
Originally Posted by JBalmain
[View Original Post]
You can find some Latina at Lilly and also A-Spa in Roswell. There's also a place next to A-Spa that I believe has Latina's as well.
-
11-13-21 19:47 #45021Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let's take this a step further. Sometimes I carry a cheap wallet with nothing else in it but the cash I want to pay at a KAMP / CAMP for whatever services I want. If the lady won't accept what I've offered, I might tell her that I "think" I brought a little more (whatever she is actually asking or what more I want to offer), then act confused as I search my pockets for the extra cash and finally "find it. " The offer either works or doesn't, but it's my limit and I'll walk if it isn't accepted. Sometimes I'll stash a little more in my underwear or shoe so I can pull it out discreetly in the bathroom, if needed. Depends how badly I want the lady and her services.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 16:44 #45020Senior Member

Posts: 747Mailbox
All cleared.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 15:14 #45019Senior Member

Posts: 42Favorite Roswell AAMP?
Poll: Which is your favorite and why?
-
11-13-21 12:53 #45018Banned Member

Posts: 2410Clear your mailbox.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:22 #45017Senior Member

Posts: 1766I would tell you to go to lkatl.net - not an AMP but it is like the way the GFE AMPs in NYC are.
Originally Posted by Sjr72
[View Original Post]
I think it is good to find services provided and price and plus it is probably the largest db of AMPs.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 09:57 #45016Senior Member

Posts: 86Asian wellness
Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.
Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.
Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.
Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.
Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.
Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.
-
11-13-21 05:00 #45015Senior Member

Posts: 109Emma is the thin lady with jeans on all the time?
Originally Posted by Bossman1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 00:28 #45014Senior Member

Posts: 1456Cim
I think he'd have an easier time negotiating CIP, some girls think in the mouth is nasty, but nothing to lose make an offer.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 23:43 #45013Banned Member

Posts: 2410Both offer CBJ and CFS, you'll likely need an independent provider for that.
Originally Posted by Sjr72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






