Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45004

    Level Of Service

    I've seen mention of levels beyond 3 here and in other threads. All I know are these levels of massage:

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Those who can, please enlighten further.

  2. #45003

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I flipped and she asked how much I would tip. I told her $40, and she said it was too low. Silly me for showing my wallet. I asked her how much and she said $80. I told her I would pay that if she gave me a blowjob. She said "Oh no! I told her $40, and she agreed. She wouldn't get within my arm's reach. I won't go back.

    I think her name was Jessica.
    So 40 and she agreed to WHAT? A handy outside of your reach? That's so frustrating. I had a similar experience at Enjoy I think (a while back) that we cannot come to terms so I just let her finish the massage and planned to save my money. Once I insisted not paying more, she budged and had a HE.

  3. #45002

    Rubmaps.

    I have found it to be an ok resource. More on the negative side identifying the places or ladies NOT to visit.

    It has a fair share of bullshitters but they are easy to spot. Like any intelligence it has to be evaluated. Just like this site, there are good sources and not so good sources.

  4. #45001
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.
    Did you answer your own question LOL.

  5. #45000

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT yesterday. Went to a place in Roswell off Alpharetta St. Might have been Lilly Spa or something like that.

    Didn't have an option or choice as to the provider.

    80 house fee for 1 hour followed by a truly terrible massage. No use of any oil. No pressure. And a few choice slaps across the back.

    On the flip tried to negotiate. No less than $$ for FS or 1.8 for BJ. Settled on a handshake and 1.2 OTD. No UTC and very little otc. The masseuse was genuinely irritable. 0/10. Mamasan was absent after. Probably did things wrong and went against standards, but this is probably my 1st real strike out so that's ok.
    You didn't TOFTT, friend. That place has been reviewed many times and has been there for years.

  6. #44999
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.
    That's because the owner of the site generates fake reviews from dormant accounts, I believe the company is based out of Cyprus.

  7. #44998

    Golden massage

    Where did emma go after golden massage in Cumming closed?

  8. #44997

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Is Rubmaps.com worth the fees?
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.

  9. #44996
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.
    Thank you means a lot to us.

  10. #44995

    Happy veterans day

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.
    Amen to that. That you all for your service!

  11. #44994

    Veterans Day

    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.

  12. #44993

    Tiger spa

    Couple of days ago finally went to check the infamous tiger spa. The whole place smelled like cigarettes and was greeted by mamasan. She lead me to a room and this one chick came in forgot her name but she's Mexican in her late 20's, cute face, nice ass and tits. She said what I wanted I was like 30 minutes and said $280 I'm like WTF? Why $280 ? She's like well the massage, table shower and some other stuff. She If I just want to get straight to the point it's $200 I'm like ok I guess that's fine and my good her ass felt so nice like the best thing ever. Felt like $200 was a little too steep but might repeat again.

  13. #44992
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Pepe having trouble with my PM. Did you get my full answer.
    I did not.

  14. #44991

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    You don't go to a FS place for a massage and HJ, simple as that. And yes it was Lilly Asian Spa even though they have Latina's working there.
    Pepe having trouble with my PM. Did you get my full answer.

  15. #44990
    Quote Originally Posted by StankButt2021  [View Original Post]
    Rubrating seems like a setup most the time. Females asking for deposits or pictures look suspect One girl who post in Atlanta also has pictures on a profile in Houston. Lastly the first question I ask is are you affiliated with any kind of LE and 50% don't text back.

    Just my experience.

    .
    Yeah, when they ask for a deposit, I get rid of them right away. But not all of them are like that. Most of the rub rating Latinas are spas. Tiger Spa is a great place to find a Latina. Also check out the Hispanic Apartment section below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape