Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 59509
-
11-12-21 12:05 #45004Senior Member

Posts: 367Level Of Service
I've seen mention of levels beyond 3 here and in other threads. All I know are these levels of massage:
Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).
Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.
Level 3 (L3) is full service.
Those who can, please enlighten further.
-
11-12-21 11:54 #45003Senior Member

Posts: 738Disappointment
So 40 and she agreed to WHAT? A handy outside of your reach? That's so frustrating. I had a similar experience at Enjoy I think (a while back) that we cannot come to terms so I just let her finish the massage and planned to save my money. Once I insisted not paying more, she budged and had a HE.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 22:00 #45002Senior Member

Posts: 747Rubmaps.
I have found it to be an ok resource. More on the negative side identifying the places or ladies NOT to visit.
It has a fair share of bullshitters but they are easy to spot. Like any intelligence it has to be evaluated. Just like this site, there are good sources and not so good sources.
-
11-11-21 18:15 #45001Senior Member

Posts: 4061Did you answer your own question LOL.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 18:14 #45000

Posts: 682Not
You didn't TOFTT, friend. That place has been reviewed many times and has been there for years.
Originally Posted by VioletThorn
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:16 #44999Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's because the owner of the site generates fake reviews from dormant accounts, I believe the company is based out of Cyprus.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 15:34 #44998Senior Member

Posts: 35Golden massage
Where did emma go after golden massage in Cumming closed?
-
11-11-21 13:17 #44997Senior Member

Posts: 37Rubmaps
Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 13:03 #44996Senior Member

Posts: 164Thank you means a lot to us.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:37 #44995Senior Member

Posts: 125Happy veterans day
Amen to that. That you all for your service!
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:10 #44994Senior Member

Posts: 189Veterans Day
Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.
Also, Singles Day in China.
-
11-10-21 22:30 #44993Senior Member

Posts: 164Tiger spa
Couple of days ago finally went to check the infamous tiger spa. The whole place smelled like cigarettes and was greeted by mamasan. She lead me to a room and this one chick came in forgot her name but she's Mexican in her late 20's, cute face, nice ass and tits. She said what I wanted I was like 30 minutes and said $280 I'm like WTF? Why $280 ? She's like well the massage, table shower and some other stuff. She If I just want to get straight to the point it's $200 I'm like ok I guess that's fine and my good her ass felt so nice like the best thing ever. Felt like $200 was a little too steep but might repeat again.
-
11-10-21 22:15 #44992Banned Member

Posts: 2410I did not.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 21:17 #44991Senior Member

Posts: 747Message
Pepe having trouble with my PM. Did you get my full answer.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:38 #44990Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah, when they ask for a deposit, I get rid of them right away. But not all of them are like that. Most of the rub rating Latinas are spas. Tiger Spa is a great place to find a Latina. Also check out the Hispanic Apartment section below.
Originally Posted by StankButt2021
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




