Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46464
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.

    Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.

    Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.

    Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.

    Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.

    Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.
    Asian Wellness there's no more to be had than what you got.

    You can find some Latina at Lilly and also A-Spa in Roswell. There's also a place next to A-Spa that I believe has Latina's as well.

  2. #46463
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    What you say here is pretty much how I worked bargaining in Mexico and works identical. I add one caveat, I have what a WANT to spend in one pocket, what I am will to add to it for the right reason in the other.
    Let's take this a step further. Sometimes I carry a cheap wallet with nothing else in it but the cash I want to pay at a KAMP / CAMP for whatever services I want. If the lady won't accept what I've offered, I might tell her that I "think" I brought a little more (whatever she is actually asking or what more I want to offer), then act confused as I search my pockets for the extra cash and finally "find it. " The offer either works or doesn't, but it's my limit and I'll walk if it isn't accepted. Sometimes I'll stash a little more in my underwear or shoe so I can pull it out discreetly in the bathroom, if needed. Depends how badly I want the lady and her services.

  3. #46462

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Clear your mailbox.
    All cleared.

  4. #46461

    Favorite Roswell AAMP?

    Poll: Which is your favorite and why?

  5. #46460
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    I have found it to be an ok resource. More on the negative side identifying the places or ladies NOT to visit.

    It has a fair share of bullshitters but they are easy to spot. Like any intelligence it has to be evaluated. Just like this site, there are good sources and not so good sources.
    Clear your mailbox.

  6. #46459
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjr72  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I have been reading through the post looking for info. Sounds like Golds or st James has the best talent, I don't mind paying a little more, just want attractive under 30 yrs old and willing to do BBBJ CIM. Any help is appreciated.
    I would tell you to go to lkatl.net - not an AMP but it is like the way the GFE AMPs in NYC are.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    I have found it to be an ok resource. More on the negative side identifying the places or ladies NOT to visit.

    It has a fair share of bullshitters but they are easy to spot. Like any intelligence it has to be evaluated. Just like this site, there are good sources and not so good sources.
    I think it is good to find services provided and price and plus it is probably the largest db of AMPs.

  7. #46458

    Asian wellness

    Sup fellas. Couple of my reviews.

    Asian wellness has been my go to for a while now literally every time I go its a good experience decent massage but very decent HJ finish. Don't think FS in on menu here.

    Royal spa FS is on menu there but I hate this place LOL keep getting same lady and she paws my back and just overall sucks.

    Chalet was decent Latina I got was thick but boring. May try again hope for better but they have been closed early every time I go back by.

    Tried tiger spa but something weird was going on. ATM wasn't working and they wouldn't let me pay with card so had to leave.

    Has anyone ever been to kiwi spa? What are girls like there and where can I find some Latina? Other than Latina apartments I'm starting to hate those a lottttt more now.

  8. #46457
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman1969  [View Original Post]
    Where did emma go after golden massage in Cumming closed?
    Emma is the thin lady with jeans on all the time?

  9. #46456

    Cim

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Definitely going to pay A LOT more if you looking for a C I M.
    I think he'd have an easier time negotiating CIP, some girls think in the mouth is nasty, but nothing to lose make an offer.

  10. #46455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjr72  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I have been reading through the post looking for info. Sounds like Golds or st James has the best talent, I don't mind paying a little more, just want attractive under 30 yrs old and willing to do BBBJ CIM. Any help is appreciated.
    Both offer CBJ and CFS, you'll likely need an independent provider for that.

  11. #46454
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    I've seen mention of levels beyond 3 here and in other threads. All I know are these levels of massage:

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Those who can, please enlighten further.
    Level 4 (L4) is FS with a BJ finish that the girl snowballs back into your mouth.

    Level 5 (L5) BJ plus 3 fingers in your ass or combination of L2 + L3.

    Level 6 (L6) Anal with ATM finish or combination of L1 + L2 + L3.

    Level 7 (L7) L1 + L6 or L2 + L5 or L3 + L4.

    Level 8 (L8) L4 with 2 girls.

    Level 9 (L9) any combination of the above that adds up to 9.

  12. #46453
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjr72  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I have been reading through the post looking for info. Sounds like Golds or st James has the best talent, I don't mind paying a little more, just want attractive under 30 yrs old and willing to do BBBJ CIM. Any help is appreciated.
    Definitely going to pay A LOT more if you looking for a C I M.

  13. #46452

    With a caveat

    What you say here is pretty much how I worked bargaining in Mexico and works identical. I add one caveat, I have what a WANT to spend in one pocket, what I am will to add to it for the right reason in the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    1. Never ever open your wallet inside the shop. Bring what you want to spend and put that in one pocket.

    2. Never ever tell a provider how much money you brought.

    3. You are off the reservation if you use a credit card.

  14. #46451
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT yesterday. Went to a place in Roswell off Alpharetta St. Might have been Lilly Spa or something like that.

    Didn't have an option or choice as to the provider.

    80 house fee for 1 hour followed by a truly terrible massage. No use of any oil. No pressure. And a few choice slaps across the back.

    On the flip tried to negotiate. No less than $$ for FS or 1.8 for BJ. Settled on a handshake and 1.2 OTD. No UTC and very little otc. The masseuse was genuinely irritable. 0/10. Mamasan was absent after. Probably did things wrong and went against standards, but this is probably my 1st real strike out so that's ok.
    It pays to RTFF on a regular basis. Lilly is one of the worst places to go.

  15. #46450

    Never ever

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Silly me for showing my wallet.
    1. Never ever open your wallet inside the shop. Bring what you want to spend and put that in one pocket.

    2. Never ever tell a provider how much money you brought.

    3. You are off the reservation if you use a credit card.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape