Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 1660 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.
    The question that you're quoting was about Mandy, not Rosiee. As far as that goes, yes Mandy looks normal again now, it was a temporary stomach issue that caused her to lose weight, but she's better now. Her menu and performance and attitude is as good as ever.

    If you're actually asking for info about Rosiee, I couldn't say anything about her current status, as it's been almost 2 years since I saw her.

  2. #15129

    Rosiee, any info lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #15128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    Saw her months ago. She advertises with the same claims on Babylon. Hosts in a garage apartment (literally a car garage converted into an apt) in Woonsocket. Could smell the weed before I even got in the door. Gave a super unenthusiastic BBBJ. Just got it over with and got out of there. Would never bother repeating.
    You left the most important part. She's huge.

  4. #15127

    Do not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    Saw her months ago. She advertises with the same claims on Babylon. Hosts in a garage apartment (literally a car garage converted into an apt) in Woonsocket. Could smell the weed before I even got in the door. Gave a super unenthusiastic BBBJ. Just got it over with and got out of there. Would never bother repeating.

  5. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the TER reviews. Its clear she does BBBJ, but the profile says kissing without tongue and nobody mentions DFK in the reviews. Does she DFK or not does anyone know? Thanks.
    I've gotten DFK on 2nd visit. First visit was just peck like kisses on lips, no real kissing action. Last visit was early Summer so haven't seen her too too recently.

  6. #15125
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the TER reviews. Its clear she does BBBJ, but the profile says kissing without tongue and nobody mentions DFK in the reviews. Does she DFK or not does anyone know? Thanks.

  7. #15124

    Claudia $45 and fit

    She hasn't advertised in like a month. But she's been texting me wanting $250 to hang out for 1 hour. I was like are you being serious right now? I used to see her for $50 bucks. Has anyone else received texts from her? I haven't spoken to her on the phone. I just don't want to get set up by her because she's inviting me over her house and I know there's other people there all the time.

  8. #15123
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Thank you what a Coincidence. Ill try her and see if she responds. I see she raised her prices.

  9. #15122

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Genie? Been craving a beautiful ebony queen but she doesn't respond to me for some reason. If someone could please put me on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Just saw this on STG.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/042282370026

  10. #15121

    Genie

    Has anyone heard from Genie? Been craving a beautiful ebony queen but she doesn't respond to me for some reason. If someone could please put me on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

  11. #15120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    I saw her last year. Picture are deceiving. She's big and those pics are either not hers or they from 10 years ago.

  12. #15119

    Soul Snatcher

    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211109-113845_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #15118

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    How is the apartment and neighborhood??

  14. #15117

    Woonsocket BBW

    Well, after complaining earlier, I did at least manage to finally get a response from one who I'd been curious about for awhile. She's been mentioned before, so it's not exactly new info, but figured I'd throw my $0. 02 in anyway and just confirm that I had a similar experience to what has been said about her by others.

    Initial responses were slow, but once we got to the point where we had a confirmed appointment it got better. Everything went pretty typically in terms of actually meeting up.

    To get the one potential negative out of the way first (and this really shouldn't be a surprise since she advertises as a BBW), she's quite heavy. I think one of the previous posts mentioned that she's bigger than the pics make her look, and that's true. That's going to be a deal breaker for some of you right off the bat (but if you're one of those guys, then you probably weren't interested as soon as you saw "BBW" anyway). For some of you, it's not a problem at all. So for that second group, the good news is that everything else was great. Great attitude, nice girl, very good service. Damage was 150 hh /200 hr for FS (she had a few other rates for QV or BBBJ only sessions as well).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/184066013091

  15. #15116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    "Party friendly" is a huge red flag for me. Pretty much an automatic deal breaker.
    I'm with you on that one! Just never understood why a girl would post that. Another turnoff is bills, whatever amount, scattered all over them just screams greedy! For us non smokers, the pics with a cig is another no.

    The party thing is almost an invitation to LEO that she has drugs and is also possibly performing another illegal act.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape