Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 25007
-
11-13-21 09:29 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 834Rae at Ashleys
So what was on the menu besides the great head? DFK? DATY? Was the great head BBBJ? And what was the donation?
Originally Posted by ChefDaddy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-13-21 07:15 #15136Banned Member

Posts: 49Bthroomless Ashley
Made a trip to her NP spot last night expecting to see BA, was pleasantly surprised with a sexy little redhead spinner instead! She gave great head and was super eager to please. Said her name was Rae (I think) anyone seen her? If so dm me if you have contact info for her! Thanks.
-
11-12-21 23:28 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 738The difference is that if you go to Mandy for a hh for BBBJ, you'll get that entire hh. She isn't just trying to get you off as quickly as possible, she goes slow and lets you enjoy the whole time. Now she doesn't offer anything shorter than a hh, nor does she have a lower rate for BBBJ only, so you're paying the same full HH rate as you would for FS. Whether or not that's worth it is up to you. I understand why some guys wouldn't want to pay that for just a BJ. But. You did say you were looking for the best. And I've never seen another provider who does it as good as her (and very few who were even close).
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 17:30 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 156Best BBBJ
I have read the board a lot, but never really contributed. Figured I should. I am really mostly into BBBJ exclusively. On occasion I venture outside that. I love going to see Destiny. Just a very good BBBJ with not much fuss from an attractive women for short money. Went to see Kelli recently as well. Was definitely a little more toothy, but made an adjustment. She does have a definitive style to her BJ which is interesting. She's also a really nice lady which makes up for what she is lacking in the looks department. Any recommendations for others? I know Mandy is great, but it seems like such a waste to see her for just BBBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.
-
11-12-21 15:41 #15133Senior Member

Posts: 143There has never been any discussion about Rosiee being skinny. It was exclusively about Mandy, who is no longer skinny.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 14:40 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 834Rosiee
Fair enough, but as usual, there was confusion about the two because certain OPs did not title their post and so they got mixed up. But I was asking about Rosiee. So, current menu and anything else relevant about her would be appreciated. Mainly, how skinny is she now? Drug skinny or what? And her current menu. She's now advertising 350 an hour, and 200 half hour for "massage". Price, if true, would be a insane deal breaker. But maybe that price is a pipe dream and she'll really take less than on than on that idiotic GPS tryst site? Anyone know?
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_
Thanks.
-
11-12-21 13:16 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 143Your title displays Rosiee but the thread is about Mandy.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 11:49 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 738The question that you're quoting was about Mandy, not Rosiee. As far as that goes, yes Mandy looks normal again now, it was a temporary stomach issue that caused her to lose weight, but she's better now. Her menu and performance and attitude is as good as ever.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
If you're actually asking for info about Rosiee, I couldn't say anything about her current status, as it's been almost 2 years since I saw her.
-
11-12-21 11:37 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 834Rosiee, any info lately?
There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 21:08 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 4544You left the most important part. She's huge.
Originally Posted by Andarrato
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:13 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 27Do not recommend
Saw her months ago. She advertises with the same claims on Babylon. Hosts in a garage apartment (literally a car garage converted into an apt) in Woonsocket. Could smell the weed before I even got in the door. Gave a super unenthusiastic BBBJ. Just got it over with and got out of there. Would never bother repeating.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:46 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 758I've gotten DFK on 2nd visit. First visit was just peck like kisses on lips, no real kissing action. Last visit was early Summer so haven't seen her too too recently.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:43 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 834I looked at the TER reviews. Its clear she does BBBJ, but the profile says kissing without tongue and nobody mentions DFK in the reviews. Does she DFK or not does anyone know? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:29 #15124Banned Member

Posts: 257Claudia $45 and fit
She hasn't advertised in like a month. But she's been texting me wanting $250 to hang out for 1 hour. I was like are you being serious right now? I used to see her for $50 bucks. Has anyone else received texts from her? I haven't spoken to her on the phone. I just don't want to get set up by her because she's inviting me over her house and I know there's other people there all the time.
-
11-10-21 08:34 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 193Thank you what a Coincidence. Ill try her and see if she responds. I see she raised her prices.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




