Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15134
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, but as usual, there was confusion about the two because certain OPs did not title their post and so they got mixed up. But I was asking about Rosiee. So, current menu and anything else relevant about her would be appreciated. Mainly, how skinny is she now? Drug skinny or what? And her current menu. She's now advertising 350 an hour, and 200 half hour for "massage". Price, if true, would be a insane deal breaker. But maybe that price is a pipe dream and she'll really take less than on than on that idiotic GPS tryst site? Anyone know?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    Thanks.
    There has never been any discussion about Rosiee being skinny. It was exclusively about Mandy, who is no longer skinny.

  2. #15133

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Your title displays Rosiee but the thread is about Mandy.
    Fair enough, but as usual, there was confusion about the two because certain OPs did not title their post and so they got mixed up. But I was asking about Rosiee. So, current menu and anything else relevant about her would be appreciated. Mainly, how skinny is she now? Drug skinny or what? And her current menu. She's now advertising 350 an hour, and 200 half hour for "massage". Price, if true, would be a insane deal breaker. But maybe that price is a pipe dream and she'll really take less than on than on that idiotic GPS tryst site? Anyone know?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gemzee_

    Thanks.

  3. #15132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Your title displays Rosiee but the thread is about Mandy.

  4. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.
    The question that you're quoting was about Mandy, not Rosiee. As far as that goes, yes Mandy looks normal again now, it was a temporary stomach issue that caused her to lose weight, but she's better now. Her menu and performance and attitude is as good as ever.

    If you're actually asking for info about Rosiee, I couldn't say anything about her current status, as it's been almost 2 years since I saw her.

  5. #15130

    Rosiee, any info lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.
    There was discussion about her a few month sback that she looked anorexic. Is this still true? I don't mind thin but it turns off if they look anorexic like drug sick thin. Has anyone seen her lately? Current menu? Current info on her menu and performance also would be appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    Saw her months ago. She advertises with the same claims on Babylon. Hosts in a garage apartment (literally a car garage converted into an apt) in Woonsocket. Could smell the weed before I even got in the door. Gave a super unenthusiastic BBBJ. Just got it over with and got out of there. Would never bother repeating.
    You left the most important part. She's huge.

  7. #15128

    Do not recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    Saw her months ago. She advertises with the same claims on Babylon. Hosts in a garage apartment (literally a car garage converted into an apt) in Woonsocket. Could smell the weed before I even got in the door. Gave a super unenthusiastic BBBJ. Just got it over with and got out of there. Would never bother repeating.

  8. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the TER reviews. Its clear she does BBBJ, but the profile says kissing without tongue and nobody mentions DFK in the reviews. Does she DFK or not does anyone know? Thanks.
    I've gotten DFK on 2nd visit. First visit was just peck like kisses on lips, no real kissing action. Last visit was early Summer so haven't seen her too too recently.

  9. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the TER reviews. Its clear she does BBBJ, but the profile says kissing without tongue and nobody mentions DFK in the reviews. Does she DFK or not does anyone know? Thanks.

  10. #15125

    Claudia $45 and fit

    She hasn't advertised in like a month. But she's been texting me wanting $250 to hang out for 1 hour. I was like are you being serious right now? I used to see her for $50 bucks. Has anyone else received texts from her? I haven't spoken to her on the phone. I just don't want to get set up by her because she's inviting me over her house and I know there's other people there all the time.

  11. #15124
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Thank you what a Coincidence. Ill try her and see if she responds. I see she raised her prices.

  12. #15123

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Genie? Been craving a beautiful ebony queen but she doesn't respond to me for some reason. If someone could please put me on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Just saw this on STG.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/042282370026

  13. #15122

    Genie

    Has anyone heard from Genie? Been craving a beautiful ebony queen but she doesn't respond to me for some reason. If someone could please put me on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

  14. #15121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    I saw her last year. Picture are deceiving. She's big and those pics are either not hers or they from 10 years ago.

  15. #15120

    Soul Snatcher

    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211109-113845_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape