Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46449

    Keeping in. Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone sometimes gets a text message from a massage store that you never been before. Is that normal?
    I've experienced this plenty of times back in the day, and usually it ends up being girls that I saw at one place who would move to another place, or the owner opened a new place and wanted me to see it.

    I haven't got one in a long while, and oddly enough I got one today from a number I do not know (looked it up and last ads from this number was 2019 and you had to text to get the address) asking me if I want massage and when I asked location I was given the address for Moonlight in Duluth. Never ever ever been there (hell never even heard of it. Can't even find any ads for it). So once again, I am assuming some long time owner or girl is there now at a new place.

  2. #46448

    Visiting Next Week

    Hello guys,

    I have been reading through the post looking for info. Sounds like Golds or st James has the best talent, I don't mind paying a little more, just want attractive under 30 yrs old and willing to do BBBJ CIM. Any help is appreciated.

  3. #46447
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    I've seen mention of levels beyond 3 here and in other threads. All I know are these levels of massage:

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Those who can, please enlighten further.
    These are the levels I see too, but I assume BBFS would be L4? Haven't seen that available around here. L2 = CBJ, 2. 5 could be BBBJ? I have seen 2. 5 around, sometimes for as low as $. 2 (. 6 + . 6 OTD).

  4. #46446

    Level Of Service

    I've seen mention of levels beyond 3 here and in other threads. All I know are these levels of massage:

    Level 1 (L1) massage is massage with a "happy ending" (I. E. Hand job).

    Level 2 (L2) massage includes a blow job.

    Level 3 (L3) is full service.

    Those who can, please enlighten further.

  5. #46445

    Disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I flipped and she asked how much I would tip. I told her $40, and she said it was too low. Silly me for showing my wallet. I asked her how much and she said $80. I told her I would pay that if she gave me a blowjob. She said "Oh no! I told her $40, and she agreed. She wouldn't get within my arm's reach. I won't go back.

    I think her name was Jessica.
    So 40 and she agreed to WHAT? A handy outside of your reach? That's so frustrating. I had a similar experience at Enjoy I think (a while back) that we cannot come to terms so I just let her finish the massage and planned to save my money. Once I insisted not paying more, she budged and had a HE.

  6. #46444

    Rubmaps.

    I have found it to be an ok resource. More on the negative side identifying the places or ladies NOT to visit.

    It has a fair share of bullshitters but they are easy to spot. Like any intelligence it has to be evaluated. Just like this site, there are good sources and not so good sources.

  7. #46443
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.
    Did you answer your own question LOL.

  8. #46442

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by VioletThorn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT yesterday. Went to a place in Roswell off Alpharetta St. Might have been Lilly Spa or something like that.

    Didn't have an option or choice as to the provider.

    80 house fee for 1 hour followed by a truly terrible massage. No use of any oil. No pressure. And a few choice slaps across the back.

    On the flip tried to negotiate. No less than $$ for FS or 1.8 for BJ. Settled on a handshake and 1.2 OTD. No UTC and very little otc. The masseuse was genuinely irritable. 0/10. Mamasan was absent after. Probably did things wrong and went against standards, but this is probably my 1st real strike out so that's ok.
    You didn't TOFTT, friend. That place has been reviewed many times and has been there for years.

  9. #46441
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.
    That's because the owner of the site generates fake reviews from dormant accounts, I believe the company is based out of Cyprus.

  10. #46440

    Golden massage

    Where did emma go after golden massage in Cumming closed?

  11. #46439

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Is Rubmaps.com worth the fees?
    Horrible! Hardly any reviews and for every one the same three guys are on the thread saying its a fake review.

  12. #46438
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.
    Thank you means a lot to us.

  13. #46437

    Happy veterans day

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.
    Amen to that. That you all for your service!

  14. #46436

    Veterans Day

    Thanks to all our Veterans on here. Appreciate your service.

    Also, Singles Day in China.

  15. #46435

    Tiger spa

    Couple of days ago finally went to check the infamous tiger spa. The whole place smelled like cigarettes and was greeted by mamasan. She lead me to a room and this one chick came in forgot her name but she's Mexican in her late 20's, cute face, nice ass and tits. She said what I wanted I was like 30 minutes and said $280 I'm like WTF? Why $280 ? She's like well the massage, table shower and some other stuff. She If I just want to get straight to the point it's $200 I'm like ok I guess that's fine and my good her ass felt so nice like the best thing ever. Felt like $200 was a little too steep but might repeat again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape