Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14401
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyth  [View Original Post]
    Here's something recent for Brie.
    Whew! I'll pass! Thank you fellow mongers!

  2. #14400

    Price for MP

    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.

  3. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie
    Here's something recent for Brie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...2/721320832013

    I have seen her ads for a long time and she has a couple fair reviews on TER. Saw her at an apartment in Alexandria and should have walked when she opened the door. I don't know how or when she took the pics in her ad but she looks nothing like them. Face and body all jacked up. Had big scars on her face, body, arms, and legs and one scar had stitches.

    Started CBJ and 2 minutes in she asks if I'm ready. I was; physically but not mentally. I asked for k9 so I wouldn't have to look at the tore up face. And then, a couple strokes in k9 and I smell an odor; a couple more strokes and the stench is overwhelming. I almost puked. I couldn't keep my hard on because of the smell so I threw in the towel and left after about 10 minutes.

    Again don't waste your money on this one!

    I think I'm on a losing streak!

  4. #14398

    Read the Agency forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1976  [View Original Post]
    Sorry in advance if I'm asking for too much info, but after searching the forum I've only found minimal info to help with my dilemma! I will be visiting Nova for the first time in two years later this month and was hoping to see two women while in town. I've narrowed down to two independents and two agencies. Now the problem is narrowing it down to two women. Would anyone be willing to give me some direction? I've RTFF and searched TER reviews extensively. PM is fine as well.

    Elite: Ariana, Antonella, Yasmin, Martina? Can't find much except for Antonella.

    Booking Agent: Olivia Vega, Karina Garcia, Megan Fox? Can't find anything on Karina or Megan.

    Indies (I think.): Danika, Gala de Brasil?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Read the agency forum, go see someone, make a report.

  5. #14397

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie
    Recent info on here.

  6. #14396

    Brie Alexandria

    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie

  7. #14395

    Too many options

    Sorry in advance if I'm asking for too much info, but after searching the forum I've only found minimal info to help with my dilemma! I will be visiting Nova for the first time in two years later this month and was hoping to see two women while in town. I've narrowed down to two independents and two agencies. Now the problem is narrowing it down to two women. Would anyone be willing to give me some direction? I've RTFF and searched TER reviews extensively. PM is fine as well.

    Elite: Ariana, Antonella, Yasmin, Martina? Can't find much except for Antonella.

    Booking Agent: Olivia Vega, Karina Garcia, Megan Fox? Can't find anything on Karina or Megan.

    Indies (I think.): Danika, Gala de Brasil?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

  8. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    She used to charge $. 6 (maybe she still does for newbies) so count yourself lucky. Unless you're seeing a streetwalker, it's impossible to get a HHR for less than $. 2/ 4 around here.
    Yep, I've seen her when she was $. 2 and thought she was a bargain for her service. $. 4 seems fair. I will say that her weird grunting sounds are a bit distracting, but that's not really a complaint. But she's fun and cute. Definitely recommend.

  9. #14393
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.
    Saw her a few years ago, just before Covid, in Sterling and she looked the same as her pics. She's a cute big girl, no surprises. I saw the same video and the rumors, but there was nothing solid. Her looks are what they are, but performance and attitude were an A.

  10. #14392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness420  [View Original Post]
    Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.
    She used to charge $. 6 (maybe she still does for newbies) so count yourself lucky. Unless you're seeing a streetwalker, it's impossible to get a HHR for less than $. 2/ 4 around here.

  11. #14391

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Motels in this area have gone up. $. 4 for a 1/2 hr. Incall is on the lower side for the area she's in. Judy is another option in the same area and her rates are about the same. Both are a good bang for the buck, literally.
    Can you provide any link for judy.

  12. #14390
    Did you actually made a visit? How was it? Saw on the website she's still 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.

    Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204

    Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.

  13. #14389

    Newcomers

    A few newcomers from Elite this week, has anyone tried any of them yet?

  14. #14388

    Breadcrumbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    It's been like a circus with my Taiwanese GFE lately. She was booted out of the apartment complex for some reason and went to the Comfortable hotel in Springfield.

    What has been interesting is she is sharing the room with another girl. Last time I was there, the girl just laid down on the floor by the other bed. Not sure is this was supposed to be a training session or what, but she sure received an ear full of moaning. This girl was nice. Young, tall, slim and very attractive. My GFE said this girl was always busy.

    The first time I went to the hotel, there was a fugly, older woman who looked as if she was a sack of potatoes. She was 40's, if not 50's. If would not pay to sample her. Was interesting to see her walk by as my GFE was polishing the chrome on my trailer ball. I think she sat in the chair and watched it all.

    No sense to be shy when putting Grants down on the table, but this is a strange arrangement. I thought about making it a two-fer, but I enjoy my GFE too much. Be glad when they get back into an apartment.
    Can you please provide some digits or breadcrumbs so I can partake?

  15. #14387

    Joyce = good value

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Since she's steep for you, please provide us alternatives that are comparable. I'd love to see value at a lesser price point. GFE at hhr that's goes beyond the allotted time for $. 4 is unfortunately a steal for these gremlin providers. Please DM me and don't get cold feet. I really am intrigued since you've essentially found the unicorn.
    I completely agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape