Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9864
-
11-14-21 22:56 #7314Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Inaccurate
It's been said many times, most mongers scout dot ave during the day and the only time you'd really find action nowadays. It's well know it's pretty dead at night except the lone Trans prostitute that stands in front of the Vietnamese restaurant. Seems like you must be the one picking he up for him to keep being out there since you like to, "go through till around Midnight", so. We now know. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 20:08 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 1245The blue ink guy decided to save your ass, Eddie. He is a good man.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 13:33 #7312Banned Member

Posts: 660Andir spanked on massholes. LOL!
It would have been my fitting if he posted from his Dentist Bob handle.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!
-
11-14-21 04:50 #7311Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487It never stops with Dumbass
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Look at the idiot phishing for intel like an ambulance chasing POS, that's all he does. Once again, a monger goes to bat telling the Fake phony fraud to fuck off because he is a prick just doing dumb shit. And to top it off, even Admin reins down on his stupidity.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 00:01 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 1245Crazy Eddie
[Deleted by Admin]
Offering to send gay porn is against the rules.
A2
-
11-13-21 22:58 #7309Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Lie
It's already reported that she doesn't so this is inaccurate and why you haven't seen her in 3 months. You're going to keep looking for a long time if you think she still works in that area but you have a bad record of trying to find a SW so who knows.
And the blond in the pink outfit, if you are talking about the Tranny, then. Maybe if Dim Sum is into that stuff. But other then that I stroll through that area daily and that is the only thing out there. Is that you that's always picking he up?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 18:10 #7308Banned Member

Posts: 660She's upset folks.
I mention cheeze and out of the thousands of people on this site you're the only one who responds. LOL.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
You are so sensitive. Typical female.
-
11-12-21 10:09 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 1245Don't forget Eddie M, you need to open your mouth wider when the poor Chinese women pee on (in) you. So you will not lose a drop.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 07:22 #7306Banned Member

Posts: 660Fucking hilarious bro!
I bet that thing is filled with tampons.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 02:21 #7305Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Be honest
Was it a day big titie chic in all black. I think mongers here know her as Jenn or correct me if I am wrong. I pass by that girl possibly a thousand times I've never picked her up. Rumors are she doesn't even do the deed accordingly, just want to snatch up the pay and do a half ass job to leave. A hoe like that, especially being fat, I'd just want to smut for a facial cum and make a mess. We understand you coughing up the cash, 20 $, if that's what you gave her, is better then this worthless POS hoe calling the cops and them completely believing that loser and want to make an example out of you.
I'm not saying I agree when a street goon clock one every now and then, but. I can understand.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 21:45 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 294Cheese on the way.
Ride. On the way.
-
11-05-21 21:04 #7303Banned Member

Posts: 660I speak Cheeze obeys.
Lookie lookie here. I mention Tcollins, the Bietch handle and Cheezefist dusts of that handle after not posting on it since July.
I own you.
Hahahahahahaha!!
-
11-05-21 01:25 #7302Banned Member

Posts: 46Oh yeah it's cool don't worry about being a newbie, we were all newbies at one point. I can help you out too. I suggest you start by reading the forum, choose a parlor that sounds good. When you visit try not to be nervous, just relax and the provider will guide you through it, maybe just try a half hour if it's your first time. And very important, report your experience back here!
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:36 #7301Banned Member

Posts: 660I speak. You obeyed.
Good girl.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Next!
-
11-04-21 20:13 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 1245Eddie M. , next time when you are with your favorite piss-providing masseuse, open your mouth wider, so not a single drop of the stuff you love so much will be wasted.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





