Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 928 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8488

    Catfishes EVERYWHERE

    What is up with all the obviously deceiving pics?

    I've caught like 4 providers already lying about their looks / weight, For example this is how this provider really looks: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70180502.

    I'm not the pickiest of clients but holy sh-t, Talk about a bait & switch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FotoJet.jpg‎  

  2. #8487

    Asian lexi

    My friend hooked me up with this girl, she worked in another city under another name and just came to vegas.

    She's korean and is a legit 10/10, fit, and early to mid twenties. $$ outcall and no BBFS, but goddamn she is incredibly hot.

    Lexilv. escortbook.com.

  3. #8486
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]

    Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.
    She did the same thing to me.

    Twice.

    Only tried a second time because another senior member here recommended her.

    Both times radio silence after setting up a meet.

    Then she texts a day or so later like it never happened.

    Not sure what her deal is but definite issues and a major time waster.

  4. #8485
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to meet with both Brooke and Bell before.

    Made plans to meet Bell at Sam's Town, I got there and then she tells me she's now at another casino and to follow. Not cool. Luckily I wasn't desperate and wasn't going to start a wild goose chase either.

    Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.
    Bell said checked out in text but sounds unreliable so far.

  5. #8484

    Any recommendations for someone in their 20's?

    Looking for a girl in her early 20's to mid 20's. Looking to spend no more than 400.

  6. #8483

    Omgava

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1895

    She's a firecracker, I had a great time with her, same donation as a K-g house but with way better service. She will leave soon.

  7. #8482
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these two around?

    Krissa.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70093109

    Brooke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70043874

    Bell - fremont looks legit shot her a text, lets see what happens
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70084179
    I've tried to meet with both Brooke and Bell before.

    Made plans to meet Bell at Sam's Town, I got there and then she tells me she's now at another casino and to follow. Not cool. Luckily I wasn't desperate and wasn't going to start a wild goose chase either.

    Brookes pics are cute (I doubt they're recent though) so I once made plans to meet at her appt near UNLV. When I arrived she would no longer answer. An hour later got some BS text saying she didn't know I was there. After the fact, I read someone else here had the same experience.

  8. #8481
    She was amazing. Very cool, chill, and down to earth

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Missed the outcall, sorry about that. But thanks. I will text her for hour incall rates. She looks amazing and great report.
    .

  9. #8480

    MILF Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with MILF Kellie? I saw a couple reviews about a year ago. Is she GFE? How accurate are the pics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MilfKellie
    She has a couple reviews from May 21 on another site. Said she is 55 and only does CBJ. They said nice things about her but CBJ is a deal breaker for me.

  10. #8479

    MILF kellie

    Anyone have any recent experience with MILF Kellie? I saw a couple reviews about a year ago. Is she GFE? How accurate are the pics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MilfKellie

  11. #8478
    Anyone seen these two around?

    Krissa.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70093109

    Brooke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70043874

    Bell - fremont looks legit shot her a text, lets see what happens
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/70084179

  12. #8477

    Vegas next week from ATL

    Hey guys,

    Taking a solo trip to do some gambling and see the sites. Anyone have a good UTR they'd be willing to hook me up with? I can return the favor in the ATL area if you're ever around here. Prefer younger skinny type.

    Thanks!

  13. #8476
    Might be more interested in someone with a longer menu, anyone come to mind?

    Also FYI Jenny seems bad with text, so anyone interested might want to call.

  14. #8475

    Jenny B

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Half hour and it was out. I had a free room at Golden Nugget.
    Missed the outcall, sorry about that. But thanks. I will text her for hour incall rates. She looks amazing and great report.

  15. #8474
    Half hour and it was out. I had a free room at Golden Nugget.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    That is a great rate for that level of service. Was one hour? Convenient to get to from strip?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape