Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4266

    Passion

    Has anyone here ever gotten anywhere with this one? She moves fast at first, then there's a big slowdown in the action when the meet gets close — then crickets. Then blames a family emergency and it starts again. I know two other mongers with the same story, but she insists she has seen lots of men. Anyone have success?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-3489f1237fe0

  2. #4265

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was out of the loop this week because of dental problems.
    I actually reached out here to get her number but she never responded.

  3. #4264

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Like it's been reported. She's always a good time and reasonable price.
    I thought she was out of the loop this week because of dental problems.

  4. #4263

    Same story, different dude

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    SA is starting to flag people as scammers based on what area their IP shows versus where you say you are in your profile. (see attached screenshot of email I got) SO I have to burn a user name because obviously I'm not sending them my drivers license. I know they said they'd delete it afterwards but I don't care, I'm not sending a sugar daddy site my ID. So now to make yet ANOTHER profile and let it sit a month before paying with a gift card Visa.

    Word to the wise, if you redirect with a VPn so they can't see your IP, make sure to at least at first register that same city as where you are. Out of all the things they key on CC# is big time, if you ever use it and get suspended or banned and make a new nickname that card can't be used again, they flag it. Its about to get to the point where they're going to make everyone Verify. That will be the day the next SD site will become number 1.
    I recently accessed my SA account with my VPN turned on. It briefly logged in, then back off with a message that my account was suspended. I checked the email tied to the account and replied to it (the first email doesn't tell you what to do) When they replied, it was the same email sent to WreckItRight. I replied back, "There is no way in hell I am going to give you or any other dating site my government issued I'd. " If I'm permanently banned, I don't care.

  5. #4262

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Has anyone gotten with this Jordyn here in the last month?

    Wondering if I'm wasting my time reaching out.
    Like it's been reported. She's always a good time and reasonable price.

  6. #4261

    Good idea, I do something similar

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Here is a little tidbit. Keep two profiles at least. One paid. Favorite the girl you are seeing on your OTHER profile, you can always delete it later. Don't contact her on your second profile. Now here's the hard part. Once you get her talking on snap or text. Block her on the profile you made contact with her. Why? Because she can't report you for anything then. If things go south even if you see her for a month or two and she's the best thing since sliced bread, she can flip and report you for ANYTHING and remember this is the " me too" cancel culture environment. Most of us hesitate to block a good connection, if she asks just tell her you are taking a break from Sa because you found her. Doesn't matter if she believes you or not you have money she doesn't.

    If you get banned. Find an old phone you didn't throw away. Reset it to factory settings, download seeking, create a new email, use a prepaid card and jump right back in.
    As soon as I get the number, I screenshot it and block them for the same reason! I tell them I'm off SA if they say anything!

  7. #4260

    Its getting ridiculous but

    Here is a little tidbit. Keep two profiles at least. One paid. Favorite the girl you are seeing on your OTHER profile, you can always delete it later. Don't contact her on your second profile. Now here's the hard part. Once you get her talking on snap or text. Block her on the profile you made contact with her. Why? Because she can't report you for anything then. If things go south even if you see her for a month or two and she's the best thing since sliced bread, she can flip and report you for ANYTHING and remember this is the " me too" cancel culture environment. Most of us hesitate to block a good connection, if she asks just tell her you are taking a break from Sa because you found her. Doesn't matter if she believes you or not you have money she doesn't.

    If you get banned. Find an old phone you didn't throw away. Reset it to factory settings, download seeking, create a new email, use a prepaid card and jump right back in.

  8. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one is asking for $75 to meet and see if SHE is comfortable.
    Report her, she used PPM in her reply, shed do that same to you. They're cracking down on that shit. Hey if they going to get us banned, they should be too. Get her scamming ass off there.

  9. #4258

    See below

    This one is asking for $75 to meet and see if SHE is comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91BC1468-B5AD-4561-922A-5314C6BE387D.jpg‎  

  10. #4257

    At least she read it

    Mine was simply ignored, LOL. Ghosted seems worse, somehow. You got her to click a button!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I sent my usual polite message and got immediately blocked without her even looking at my profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-83573463ba05

  11. #4256

    GPS is rampant

    Not sure! I recently had a very nice M&G with a potential SB and afterwards she said she wouldn't take less than 600 every week upfront. Mr. Deep Pockets better hurry up and find her!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Who's out there paying $450 for a dinner date? This one is looking for another sucker to pay $1000 for sex. Claptrap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-2d68cb47e0ea

  12. #4255

    Who are these guys

    Who's out there paying $450 for a dinner date? This one is looking for another sucker to pay $1000 for sex. Claptrap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-2d68cb47e0ea

  13. #4254

    Mirandaseeks

    I sent my usual polite message and got immediately blocked without her even looking at my profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-83573463ba05
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211109-163548_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211109-163606_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211109-163554_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211109-163600_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  14. #4253

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same one, she just got out of a nice set of ankle jewelry for three DUI. I talked to her last year, total waste of time. Wanted 800-1000 a meet, typical stripper mentality. If I sense stripper, I'm guaranteed to receive GPS. Never got anywhere with them, all trying to high ball.
    Can confirm stripper level gps asking $1000 per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-7de33fee999f

  15. #4252

    Wth?2

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    She told me $$ Can't host, didn't mention Terre haute just that she would be driving about an hour to meet near speedway. Supposed to be getting together Wednesday.

    LOL. Maybe my timing was just right?
    It dropped a $. She told me 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape