Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Another stripper from Dancers on Seeking. Wants you to come into the club for drinks and fun to discuss an arrangement (maybe).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-7de33fee999f
    I know her, met her in 2019 before covid. She used to be very tight with emme when she danced there. Takes a minute to work that one. Maybe if you re a regular at the club, which means you're throwin Benjamin's already to not get fucked.

  2. #4235

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Another stripper from Dancers on Seeking. Wants you to come into the club for drinks and fun to discuss an arrangement (maybe).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-7de33fee999f
    If this is the same one, she just got out of a nice set of ankle jewelry for three DUI. I talked to her last year, total waste of time. Wanted 800-1000 a meet, typical stripper mentality.

    If I sense stripper, I'm guaranteed to receive GPS. Never got anywhere with them, all trying to high ball.

  3. #4234

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by John401  [View Original Post]
    Same about TH. But she told me she was trying to find the same guy her friend was seeing. Talking to her was like groundhog day movie. I blocked her, she wasted enough of my time.
    I literally went through the EXACT same thing. She kept asking me the same questions over and over to the point I thought it was drugs or a chat bot, but chat bots sre usually smarter so I ruled that out. LOL.

  4. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Terre Haute is what she told me. She even asked if I met her friend that told her about SA to ensure I didn't know her. LOL.
    Same about TH. But she told me she was trying to find the same guy her friend was seeing. Talking to her was like groundhog day movie. I blocked her, she wasted enough of my time.

  5. #4232

    Sweetie

    Another stripper from Dancers on Seeking. Wants you to come into the club for drinks and fun to discuss an arrangement (maybe).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-7de33fee999f

  6. #4231

    Dommegodess

    First message from whomever this is was 702 area code phone number to text, request for gift buy, and more bs. Smells funny. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-09e97eb62589

  7. #4230

    Just for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    She said she lives about 1 1/2 hours away no big deal but she wants to come here rather than me go there.

    Supposed to m&g Sunday.
    Terre Haute is what she told me. She even asked if I met her friend that told her about SA to ensure I didn't know her. LOL.

  8. #4229

    Just for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    She said she lives about 1 1/2 hours away no big deal but she wants to come here rather than me go there.

    Supposed to m&g Sunday.
    I am 99.9% sure these stolen photos. This girl in the photos lives in north Indianapolis and is a waitress at a couple restaurants there. Just be aware whoever you are talking to will not be the same girl who shows up.

  9. #4228

    Just for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't live in Indy, asked the same questions multiple times, and just felt awkward. I have too many others that don't give me an odd vibe so I blocked her and moved on. Let us know how it goes!
    She said she lives about 1 1/2 hours away no big deal but she wants to come here rather than me go there.

    Supposed to m&g Sunday.

  10. #4227

    Just for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Chatting but seems skittish. A total smoke show. Curious of others experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-7c7e7c776f84
    She doesn't live in Indy, asked the same questions multiple times, and just felt awkward. I have too many others that don't give me an odd vibe so I blocked her and moved on. Let us know how it goes!

  11. #4226

    Blonde and fun

    Any intel? Chatting but seems skittish. A total smoke show. Curious of others experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-7c7e7c776f84
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB6F593C-B7F7-4312-9AC0-5BE5DE8EA5F0.jpg‎  

  12. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Know the feeling. Had a long term as well that lasted well over a year. Two bills per meeting and I saw her 1 to 2 times a week. She is now engaged and secured a job in her field. I do wish her well but I am now looking for another long term arrangement to replace what I had. Not into normal dating since SA (when it works) is my preference. Mostly due to the "freedom" that comes with this type of arrangement. However I must admit, after seeing someone for over a year the lines do get blurry.
    I had a sugar baby for a couple months once. She was hot and perfect really but I got bored anyway because I'm addicted to variety. Fuck you seeking arrangement! Hahaha just kidding I love you.

  13. #4224

    PryncessAri

    Contacted last month when she first appeared. Looked familiar. Was asking 1000 ppm two weeks ago. Not sure what it is now. Passed due to high cost.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-4a013802c6bd

  14. #4223

    Long term

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    We stopped a month ago as she moved away. She was 20, petit, easy going. $$. 5 a visit and never asked for more, gas money or anything else. Finding someone like that was pretty easy. Used to have quite a few different options and had to be picky about which ones I choose because there was just too many. I have just started blocking anyone with platonic.
    Know the feeling. Had a long term as well that lasted well over a year. Two bills per meeting and I saw her 1 to 2 times a week. She is now engaged and secured a job in her field. I do wish her well but I am now looking for another long term arrangement to replace what I had. Not into normal dating since SA (when it works) is my preference. Mostly due to the "freedom" that comes with this type of arrangement. However I must admit, after seeing someone for over a year the lines do get blurry.

  15. #4222

    Asia GPS

    Asia. Yes that's the name this Asian on Seeking is using at the time of this post. Using feet pic as main profile pic rest of pics a private. Butter face. Flat chest. GPS ask of $500 to talk and $1200 for intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-8b8a429086e2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape