rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1108

    Vickster?

    If the state of the hobby was not bad enough, there's vickster to ruin your daily reading of reviews with his gibberish.

  2. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by GetMad  [View Original Post]
    I've played in Vegas before, which is hours and hours away from the ranches and the prices were similar. No options under $500 at all.
    Extremely aburd! When I got it to 400 from 800 at previous point I was ready and just said fuck it lets go. Checked something off the bucket list. Will never repeat there LOL. Costa Rica seems like my next destination. Love all the reports about all other options!

  3. #1106

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this on a news article. They stole our "gps" syndrome.
    LMFAO damn I wish I was lucky enough to suffer from this.

  4. #1105

    Stealing our words

    Saw this on a news article. They stole our "gps" syndrome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211103-075934_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #1104

    Thiland is so much fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn74  [View Original Post]
    Girls are fun but the environment is really gross in my experience. Take the advice of others and go to Thailand (either Bangkok or Phuket) or go to Angeles City in the Philippines. Those girls will treat you like a king for a small amount of money and they're hot as hell.
    Yup, Thailand is SO much fun Philippines too. Some of us know what " LBFM" means. (little brown f##ing machines). However, no white / European girls.

    There to speak of. For me, the ultimate "hobby destination is a toss up. Amsterdam or Frankfort. The most beautiful women I've ever seen.

    Example? Sure, Several years ago I was in Frankfort and I hooked up with a 20 year old blond haired, blue eyed Scandinavian student that was "Working" her way thru school. I saw her several times over a weeks stay and I will never forget our time together. DAMN! She spoke just enough English to keep it interesting and had tits one size too big for her small frame. No drugs, she didn't even drink or smoke. Good times and memories. No worries about handlers, rip-offs or stings, just multiple high quality, reasonably priced erotic encounters.

  6. #1103

    Travel spots

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn74  [View Original Post]
    Girls are fun but the environment is really gross in my experience. Take the advice of others and go to Thailand (either Bangkok or Phuket) or go to Angeles City in the Philippines. Those girls will treat you like a king for a small amount of money and they're hot as hell.
    I have been to Thailand and agree 100% with Long John.

  7. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn74  [View Original Post]
    Girls are fun but the environment is really gross in my experience. Take the advice of others and go to Thailand (either Bangkok or Phuket) or go to Angeles City in the Philippines. Those girls will treat you like a king for a small amount of money and they're hot as hell.
    Angeles City. INCREDIBLE! Yu will come back bowlegged but happy.

    Some closer options are San Jose Costa Rica (ooodles of fun and also a variety of nationalities. Had my first Russian lady there).

    Panama (on my list).

    Nicaragua (on my list).

  8. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been to Tijuana or Juarez? If so, how's the scene? Is it worth it?
    Girls are fun but the environment is really gross in my experience. Take the advice of others and go to Thailand (either Bangkok or Phuket) or go to Angeles City in the Philippines. Those girls will treat you like a king for a small amount of money and they're hot as hell.

  9. #1100

    Tijuana?

    Has anyone ever been to Tijuana or Juarez? If so, how's the scene? Is it worth it?

  10. #1099

    Forget Amsterdam and Frankfort

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Take that 1600 - 2500 and buy a ticket to Amsterdam or Frankfort. You will have a HUGE selection of choices from all over the world for a fraction of the cost. And. It's all legal.
    Go to Thailand and have a blast!

    Forget the 15 min bullshit when you could have a beautiful Thai girl for $200 for the entire eve.

    If you like her she will be your guide, your lover and introduce you to aspects of Thai Culture you would never experience as a tourist.

    Look up Eden Club in Bangkok. I would get there at 12 when they opened and leave at 9 when they closed. That was 6 90 min sessions with 3 girls at a time!!

    Every 90 min 1 would leave and a new one would replace her!

    What a blast!!

    We drank tequila, smoked hash, ate food and it was the greatest party you could ever imagine!

  11. #1098

    Frankfurt

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Take that 1600 - 2500 and buy a ticket to Amsterdam or Frankfort. You will have a HUGE selection of choices from all over the world for a fraction of the cost. And. It's all legal.
    I am so ready for trip to Oase.

    Just have to figure how to get two weeks off from work, and make sure a couple FKKs are open to book the travel.

  12. #1097

    Amsterdam or Frankfort

    Quote Originally Posted by KTown262  [View Original Post]
    I was recently in Vegas at the bunny ranch and the hottest girl in the line up wanted 2500 60 min 1600 30 minutes and 800 quick 15 minutes LOL.

    I had to laugh and pass. The three guys I went with were the only customers and no budging even in a pandemic.

    Went down the road to Sherri's where I got a hot little white spinner for 300 15 minutes quickie. Was worth it there.

    Just informing what is going on out there. Sheri ranch had a better atmosphere and ladies by far.
    Take that 1600 - 2500 and buy a ticket to Amsterdam or Frankfort. You will have a HUGE selection of choices from all over the world for a fraction of the cost. And. It's all legal.

  13. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    From what I understand, those places charge out the ass because they've got the novelty of being the only legal brothels in the state / country.

    I mean fuck, even 300 for a qv is absurd.
    I've played in Vegas before, which is hours and hours away from the ranches and the prices were similar. No options under $500 at all.

  14. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by KTown262  [View Original Post]
    I was recently in Vegas at the bunny ranch and the hottest girl in the line up wanted 2500 60 min 1600 30 minutes and 800 quick 15 minutes LOL.

    I had to laugh and pass. The three guys I went with were the only customers and no budging even in a pandemic.

    Went down the road to Sherri's where I got a hot little white spinner for 300 15 minutes quickie. Was worth it there.

    Just informing what is going on out there. Sheri ranch had a better atmosphere and ladies by far.
    From what I understand, those places charge out the ass because they've got the novelty of being the only legal brothels in the state / country.

    I mean fuck, even 300 for a qv is absurd.

  15. #1094

    Off topic post.

    I was recently in Vegas at the bunny ranch and the hottest girl in the line up wanted 2500 60 min 1600 30 minutes and 800 quick 15 minutes LOL.

    I had to laugh and pass. The three guys I went with were the only customers and no budging even in a pandemic.

    Went down the road to Sherri's where I got a hot little white spinner for 300 15 minutes quickie. Was worth it there.

    Just informing what is going on out there. Sheri ranch had a better atmosphere and ladies by far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape