Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1693
-
11-11-21 10:53 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 409I just sent you a message and you are online. Did you get it?
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:46 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 409I was just wondering same thing. Someone I share information with has been quiet and not like him. Message me now and I will let you know if I get it.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:37 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 170Messaging
Is anyone else having messaging issues?
My mailbox is cleaned out.
I shared a girls info with a few of you and crickets.
Some have asked me for the info a couple of times as if they're not getting messages.
Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks.
-
11-11-21 07:32 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 201?
Hey Skul! Great name! No, but I'm now using Grammarly? This will solve all My probs? LOL Thanks to all for the tips support and all the disses! I try to laugh at myself and its an added bonus to get a giggle out of the forum. V.
Originally Posted by PirateSkul
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 07:22 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 201Wrong Girl
Sorry Erik, I kinda consider DM as a private dialog between 2 mongers. Otherwise, I would have just replied with Quote for all here to read? It was Natasa James you posted about. I asked if you could put in a word for me? I have not contacted Miss Lilly nor did we talk in DM about her!
Originally Posted by Erik006
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:16 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 270What's with?
Vickster,
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
Do you use some speech to text app or translator? I always wonder why you have so many? Marks. Or may be something messed up with your autocorrect.
-
11-10-21 00:38 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 201White Knights
Thanks to all? Now find some Non Life threatening Providers and I'll not have to Post. Seriously I have grown such a complex about my non-skills, I have considered using a good friend and top NYC editor to tutor me? The problem, SHE was my wife Lydia's bestie! I'm a widower. Still, I consider It! Can someone get me back on SA? I'm used to that kind of crazy and. I'm Innocent too! V.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:59 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 83Please continue!
I hope you continue, and the more info the better. I'm sure many others appreciate your reviews, too, just the way they are!
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 20:22 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 414Vickster
I find Vickster amusing and I would much rather read his reports than those of someone who describes the sex in such vivid detail it's laughable. At. Least. I? can connect with Vicksters? Honesty!
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:27 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 194Sites besides seeking?
I'm banned there, I used to get around that with vanilla gift cards but no dice now. Any other decent SB sites?
-
11-09-21 16:15 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 83My 2 cents
When someone contributes as much well needed information as Vickster, I won't complain about his writing skills. I'm here for much needed information, not reading enjoyment, and the information Vickster provides improves the "state of the hobby" enormously.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 15:34 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 201Dom
The hobby is depressing Dom! I apologize not only for adding to your blues! But to regular members who DM for numbers and info to the point I grow frustrated and TOFTT? Then send in my Gibberish reviews! I will from now on not respond to regular members' requests for numbers and my experience with providers. They must TOFTT and review! It is how this forum should work. Again Forgive me V.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 15:22 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry Fellow Mongers
Rock! I'll try to simplify my Reviews if I continue? Chanel Review- on a 1 to 10 scale. Comunication-1 Incall-3 Looks-5 BBBJ-8 Intercourse-6 General Attitude and personality- started at 8 ended 2 Overall experience-3 or lower! I'm 95% sure a scam such as the BF, Uncle, Visit was on? As I closed the curtains her tablet rang? A car in a deserted Motel6 parking lot pulled next to mine and waited till I came down and got my firearm. His sneer denoted an air of disapprove and dislike. So if you need a release and some drama plus paranoia? This is the ticket! YMMV I will not repeat. Be Safe V.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 14:54 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 449He's a nice dude, but I seriously can't read 80% of what he says.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 13:52 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 99Panama was just OK. Only a couple of spots to hunt and most of the girls are Colombian or Venezuelan with fake parts. Actually had more fun in the DR.
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




