Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 41276
-
11-09-21 15:54 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 118The only upsetting thing is.
The fact that he didn't get scammed by Mx3 LOL. And also, Bee has a killer body, saw her late last year, she opened the door in her birthday suit and got down to business, BBBJ and cfs. Donation at the time was. 7, too bad it was all a dream.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Also, I have been semi retired since all the crazy reports of people getting robbed and some of these women handing out unwanted gifts, but if you guys stumble upon a clean unicorn please PM me, thanks in advance.
Stay safe gents!
-
11-09-21 15:43 #23860Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Oh my
I've always joked about charging per pound / size. Of course joking. Some girls should do large, or better get on the kegel exercises. But hell lots of them don't even know how to keep their lady bits clean, fresh and safe. Smh.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 14:33 #23859Regular Member

Posts: 17She is a thief
She is nice the first couple times then a thief!
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 13:06 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 628She looks alright
But apparently she only sucks dick at dinner time.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 12:21 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 180I just saw her last week.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:31 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 266Different Mariah
Has anyone seen this Mariah? I have not been able to find any info on her. She is in a terrible location, but still curious.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/205220068374
-
11-09-21 09:23 #23855Senior Member

Posts: 266Confirmed or speculation
Are these confirmed or suspected? I haven't seen either, but there are reviews on both. They seem to refer to them be females, or at least having female parts.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:18 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 266Same
Same for me. I was about to see her one day and then saw her ad said "Raw experience" and decided against it. I'm sure she is fun, and it is good. But that is too much risk for me, I know many providers go bare under given circumstances. But for me, I prefer to avoid those that will do it with anyone, especially if its only an extra few bucks.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:04 #23853Senior Member

Posts: 292I would be getting a rebate.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 07:14 #23852Senior Member

Posts: 454Harley is a well known higher volume provider who goes BBFS easily. Good service or not, that is like playing Russian roulette with your dick. Its one of the reasons I didn't want to see her even with the rave reviews.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 06:32 #23851Senior Member

Posts: 909Know this going to upset some of yawl
Look who's back & raw dogging Harley LOL.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/69970969
Anywho anyone seen these look promising:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/407970933466
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/863909867961
Also anyone seen Bee lately:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/250260063086
Seem from other people experience she a clock watcher.
And a little weird. Yet with a body like that she can get a.
Pass on those LOL.
-
11-08-21 23:31 #23850Senior Member

Posts: 235The Trick To Get Her To Respond
Is definitely to call her but also have her save your number and get her real name (she will give it to you). She will respond to texts a lot faster if you are saved in her phone and send her a message with her name. I've been seeing her ever since she lived across from EWC. Yes, she does have a sweet tooth so to speak and the needles are sometimes present. She also takes a hit before a monger has permission to enter which is why you may have to wait. But, as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 21:16 #23849Senior Member

Posts: 134ATTN: Providers, you need to start charging extra for semi-truck entering your tunnel
Saw another well liked provider, man, her tunnel was absolutely destroyed by someone with a semi-truck.
Providers need to wise up and start charge extra for guys according to their sizes. It is a basic concept, a larger truck will cause more wear and tear for a regular sized tunnel.
-
11-08-21 20:04 #23848Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen this one?
Been pretty interested.
-
11-08-21 19:09 #23847Senior Member

Posts: 351I'm only sending this out, as I am a regular / favorite of her, she not responding to any of contact attempts to her, she taking time away from the hobby, moving, etc. At least, I know she is not visiting uncle. Just worried about her. If she is getting out of the hobby, I have no problem with that, just loved the time I spent her.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






