Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 41271
-
11-09-21 09:31 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 266Different Mariah
Has anyone seen this Mariah? I have not been able to find any info on her. She is in a terrible location, but still curious.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/205220068374
-
11-09-21 09:23 #23855Senior Member

Posts: 266Confirmed or speculation
Are these confirmed or suspected? I haven't seen either, but there are reviews on both. They seem to refer to them be females, or at least having female parts.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:18 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 266Same
Same for me. I was about to see her one day and then saw her ad said "Raw experience" and decided against it. I'm sure she is fun, and it is good. But that is too much risk for me, I know many providers go bare under given circumstances. But for me, I prefer to avoid those that will do it with anyone, especially if its only an extra few bucks.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:04 #23853Senior Member

Posts: 292I would be getting a rebate.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 07:14 #23852Senior Member

Posts: 454Harley is a well known higher volume provider who goes BBFS easily. Good service or not, that is like playing Russian roulette with your dick. Its one of the reasons I didn't want to see her even with the rave reviews.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 06:32 #23851Senior Member

Posts: 909Know this going to upset some of yawl
Look who's back & raw dogging Harley LOL.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/69970969
Anywho anyone seen these look promising:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/407970933466
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/863909867961
Also anyone seen Bee lately:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/250260063086
Seem from other people experience she a clock watcher.
And a little weird. Yet with a body like that she can get a.
Pass on those LOL.
-
11-08-21 23:31 #23850Senior Member

Posts: 235The Trick To Get Her To Respond
Is definitely to call her but also have her save your number and get her real name (she will give it to you). She will respond to texts a lot faster if you are saved in her phone and send her a message with her name. I've been seeing her ever since she lived across from EWC. Yes, she does have a sweet tooth so to speak and the needles are sometimes present. She also takes a hit before a monger has permission to enter which is why you may have to wait. But, as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 21:16 #23849Senior Member

Posts: 134ATTN: Providers, you need to start charging extra for semi-truck entering your tunnel
Saw another well liked provider, man, her tunnel was absolutely destroyed by someone with a semi-truck.
Providers need to wise up and start charge extra for guys according to their sizes. It is a basic concept, a larger truck will cause more wear and tear for a regular sized tunnel.
-
11-08-21 20:04 #23848Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen this one?
Been pretty interested.
-
11-08-21 19:09 #23847Senior Member

Posts: 350I'm only sending this out, as I am a regular / favorite of her, she not responding to any of contact attempts to her, she taking time away from the hobby, moving, etc. At least, I know she is not visiting uncle. Just worried about her. If she is getting out of the hobby, I have no problem with that, just loved the time I spent her.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 17:37 #23846Senior Member

Posts: 260China
Anyone been to China?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/755274003536
-
11-08-21 17:37 #23845Senior Member

Posts: 1244To be fair, I didn't ask for forum advice. I posted that she died. I have no further responsibility to expound on who, what, when, where, why. I'm not offended. I just got tired of clearing my inbox. If I say something happened, then it happened and I'm not answering the, "how do you know," etc, etc. I have a large ignore list and I don't mind adding more to weed out any extra BS.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:31 #23844Senior Member

Posts: 1061I believe you, especially when
When you look at pic 5 pic, look at the face. Damn that makes 2 dudes posting as chicks this is the other one.
Originally Posted by CueBall826
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/523436897860
-
11-08-21 11:52 #23843Senior Member

Posts: 419Nobody asked for your text messages. Next time just say you heard it from multiple people. You can't honestly be shocked someone inquired for more information about the death of a girl. Usually there is an obituary or notice of some sort. You don't need to be a dick about it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I never even saw the girl. Just knew her parents were charged, and pled guilty to pimping her out, to feed their own addiction. I looked up her case in the Duval and her case has been disposed. Which makes sense with her reported death. May she rest in peace. She was never given a fair shot at life and that is truly tragic.
-
11-08-21 10:12 #23842Senior Member

Posts: 266I agree entirely
I have only been able to see this one once. Same issue, the comms. She even left me waiting outside her place once and I couldn't get an ok to come in. She is on candy but still looks great and I concur with the loving to be pounded hard comment. I wanted to make her my regular but I can't ever get all the way through the appointment. She wasted my time so many different times I just stopped trying. Plus she is on the westside, and I'm never on that side of town unless its a mongering appointment so it's a huge waste for me.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





