Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 298 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    "people" are fucking idiots. Whoever is telling you that K girls don't give good service is either smelly, cheap or both.
    +1. I always have a great time with K orgs. I find that they are at the top of the game when it comes to asian orgs, but they do come at a higher price and more verification in my experience. If you are getting bad service from a K-Org, I agree, you're either smelly, cheap, rude or all three.

    I know a few girls at K / C orgs who always complain about Indians who come in not showering and then worst of all, negotiating further with the girl after negotiating with the agent POC. Then they usually get angry about why they won't lower the price or being told to shower and clean up well as it "wastes" their money for the time they spent.

  2. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmD  [View Original Post]
    Most C-orgs, you don't know what you're going to get until you reach the door and they rush you out. The particular one you linked generally has the same person in the ad though, and I haven't heard anything really negative about them besides having some older gals.

    You could give Skylink a try, but be warned that is pretty much GILF territory (providers are nice though).
    Can confirm. I've tried the 3 girls at Skylink and they are GILF territory and 2 of them, I wasn't too happy with as they got me to shoot quick, tried to get me to relax and shoot as fast as possible for my 2nd shot to get me out. I paid for 1 hr, and they got me out in 40 ish min.

  3. #2533

    Sorry about that

    Cleaning my shit up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo410  [View Original Post]
    That would be good news! Hey RichJames808 I tried to respond to a DM from you, but was denied because your mailbox is bursting at the digital seams!.

  4. #2532

    Asian grannies

    Looking for asian grannies next week in sj. Older the better. Any recommendations for me?

  5. #2531

    1st time playing in CA

    1st time in San Jose any advise or tips and what price range is recommended. Any and all help appreciate.

  6. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Which link did you click?
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

  7. #2529

    Just say no

    Saw this chick.

    https://san-jose.skipthegames.com/fe...v/892316174655

    Won't go back. Started well. Until she started bleeding (and she might be over that by now. Or it might be a scam). Acted like she was surprised.

    No further action. No refund.

  8. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkcity  [View Original Post]
    I clicked the link and got led to a Mongolian girl. Is this legit?
    Which link did you click?

  9. #2527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric7898  [View Original Post]
    I have met her 2 years ago. Her face is pretty enough and match the photo.

    The overall experience is good, I cannot tell if she is Japanese or not but she is definitely not "20's".

    I like her BJ and bcg tho, she took her time and make you feel comfortable.
    Yomiko is Japanese. She looks young in her pictures, but she's probably mid to upper 30's by now. If you want to read some reviews, look up "Yomiko escort review" in Google.

  10. #2526

    Skeptical

    I clicked the link and got led to a Mongolian girl. Is this legit?

  11. #2525

    She is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by KillBears  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Anyone visited Yomiko at SA? Is she Japanese or K girl? Age like 20's or MILF. Thanks!
    I have met her 2 years ago. Her face is pretty enough and match the photo.

    The overall experience is good, I cannot tell if she is Japanese or not but she is definitely not "20's".

    I like her BJ and bcg tho, she took her time and make you feel comfortable.

  12. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping in a month or so she'll return. The PO gave me that impression.
    That would be good news! Hey RichJames808 I tried to respond to a DM from you, but was denied because your mailbox is bursting at the digital seams!.

  13. #2523
    For similar money, an hour session, the K-orgs will provide a real 55-minute hour of generally very personalized service. Just to pick one example, a BJ is by definition BB and pretty much always starts with her on her knees, wherever you want in the room, which is rarely without one or more tall mirrors. You can expect to at least try DATY or 69; She may or may not like your style which is fine IMHO. Like, if it's not helping I won't burn up my time pretending it is. Starting slow and super light seems to be the ticket to fine dining. And intimate kissing, sometimes really deep, is a very regular thing, if not inescapable (some K-girls are voracious kissers). At the C-orgs, even with the full "hour" package, I have regularly been told to just lay back and keep my hands and lips to myself. You might get a perfunctory shower to start or in 40-45 minutes (aka The End LOL), but rarely both, and its all business for them anyway. I still keep an eye out for my ATF Chinese girls, because there's a small handful who "get it" and genuinely get into it, know what guys really want and appreciate that when I can, I show up to see only them. The C-org PO's that I trust will actually steer me clear of their duds, which I appreciate. The other thing that I do appreciate at the C houses, as someone who isn't great with punctuality, is they mostly tend to run first-come, first served and typically (with a few exceptions) don't get all bent and surly, cut your time or outright cancel on you if your schedule changes by 20 minutes or an hour or even by a day, if you communicate early and often.

  14. #2522

    Skylink

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmD  [View Original Post]
    Most C-orgs, you don't know what you're going to get until you reach the door and they rush you out. The particular one you linked generally has the same person in the ad though, and I haven't heard anything really negative about them besides having some older gals.

    You could give Skylink a try, but be warned that is pretty much GILF territory (providers are nice though).
    Very familiar with Skylink but since the pandemic, they haven't changed girls in a long time and TBH.

    The "girls" are getting Muy Gordito.

    Since they moved from their prev location I stopped visiting.

  15. #2521
    Quote Originally Posted by KillBears  [View Original Post]
    I never tried them b / c people say their service is not good.
    "people" are fucking idiots. Whoever is telling you that K girls don't give good service is either smelly, cheap or both.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape