Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 298 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2475
    Am in San Jose starting this week. Am look for a outcall escort, BBFS, Asian or Latin (safe and discreet) Any suggestions. Pm me.

  2. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping in a month or so she'll return. The PO gave me that impression.
    Momo's last day in Seattle is 9/30.

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/momo/

  3. #2473

    Hoping

    I'm hoping in a month or so she'll return. The PO gave me that impression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready57  [View Original Post]
    Oh. You think she is returning any time soon?

  4. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I should have hit it a couple more time before she left. I'll make up for it when she returns from WA.
    Oh. You think she is returning any time soon?

  5. #2471

    Yeah, I'm fiendin too.

    I should have hit it a couple more time before she left. I'll make up for it when she returns from WA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ready57  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to momo?

    From https://k-seductress.escortbook.com/.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready57  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to momo?

    From https://k-seductress.escortbook.com/.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
    Currently in Seattle.

    https://kangels.ch/

  7. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    He was in Red Book, and many of the forums that came and went, after RB. He was also known as Daty-Bill in some of these forums.
    Yeah that's what I assumed. Datyb handle looked very familiar but my memory isn't good. RIP.

  8. #2468
    Anyone know what happened to momo?

    From https://k-seductress.escortbook.com/.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

  9. #2467
    Hi,

    New to the place and was looking for GFE, BBBJ between Palo alto and Sunnyvale. I found some Asian ads in rubs rating, adult search, etc. But I'm not sure if they are trustworthy. Can anyone point me to the no-rush and fun service (of course, safe too). Thanks.

  10. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    He was in Red Book, and many of the forums that came and went, after RB. He was also known as Daty-Bill in some of these forums.
    It's been awhile, but I remember seeing a ton of Daty-Bill's post on RB. He actually got me started in the hobby thanks to his posts filled with solid info. Sad to hear we lost a great one in the community.

  11. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    Grand Central Sauna was great for meetings when incall wasn't available. Any replacement for Grand Central Sauna? https://www.yelp.com/biz/grand-centr...tub-san-jose-2.
    GCS was the spot to go to especially since I used to live down the street from there and I could easily walk up late at night and find a walker who would go in with me. Would also love to know of any spots that replaces GCS!

  12. #2464

    Darlina in LA

    Any of you gents remember who she was / what org she was in when she was in the Bay?

    Tia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03BDA28D-C80E-4E3C-8D51-FC6DCA507FAB.jpg‎   A22C951E-AC6D-4E55-98A6-4F361FF4A9A0.jpg‎   684D6C7E-5950-4BB8-9A1E-EAAEDC104E7C.jpg‎  

  13. #2463

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, we just lost our dear friend and monger Datyb, to cancer. RIP Bill.
    RIP. Good poster who had no problem telling it how it was. I personally got a lot of info from him on this and other forums. He will be missed.

    And fuck cancer.

  14. #2462

    Yes he was

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyStarr  [View Original Post]
    RIP, was he on the other bay area sites like RB or NS?
    He was in Red Book, and many of the forums that came and went, after RB. He was also known as Daty-Bill in some of these forums.

  15. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPaz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone get help me get references For bgc and lsc I would really appreciate.
    Asked and answered.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5537281

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape