Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 298 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2520

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    She's a MILF, she's probably Korean but definitely has the Japanese act down. I like her but she's late 30's into her 40's.

    GFE non pse. Good S / A but not extraordinary.
    I saw her recently and I concur with the above review, definitely a MILF. She advertises herself as Japanese, but she is Korean and may have lived in Japan at one time.

  2. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by KillBears  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Anyone visited Yomiko at SA? Is she Japanese or K girl? Age like 20's or MILF. Thanks!
    She's a MILF, she's probably Korean but definitely has the Japanese act down. I like her but she's late 30's into her 40's.

    GFE non pse. Good S / A but not extraordinary.

  3. #2518

    Yomiko

    Hi guys,

    Anyone visited Yomiko at SA? Is she Japanese or K girl? Age like 20's or MILF. Thanks!

  4. #2517

    Thanks for sharing, will check the K girls out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitvix  [View Original Post]
    I've visited the K-Orgs and had a good time, but I mostly visit girls that post on Private Delights. Typically I like the petite white girls. The value point is true, K-Orgs will usually be a better value than girls on PD. For the services a K-Org girl will provide, you'll typically pay 3.5 to 4 bills with those listing on PD, if not more.
    I never tried them b / c people say their service is not good.

  5. #2516

    Bgirl PD Daninha

    Unfortunately she's gone this week, leaving Friday, said she may return in early next year.

    Face was alright, older than pics, but the body was top notch, nice soft implants, flat stomach and athletic ass, the top experience I've had with a bgirl.

  6. #2515
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama256  [View Original Post]
    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.
    I've visited the K-Orgs and had a good time, but I mostly visit girls that post on Private Delights. Typically I like the petite white girls. The value point is true, K-Orgs will usually be a better value than girls on PD. For the services a K-Org girl will provide, you'll typically pay 3.5 to 4 bills with those listing on PD, if not more.

  7. #2514
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama256  [View Original Post]
    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.

    For instance, I just had a great session with this C-Org.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

    Better than her pics.

    I understand some Ya'll are connoissuers but I want to find out about deals.

    Just wondering.
    Consistently good service. With a few exceptions, I know I'm going to have a good time at a K org, and it's just a question of which booker works for me best. I've had some outstanding times with C girls, but you never know who's going to be on the other side of the door, or what kind of experience you're going to have. With a limited amount of time available, I'll spend the extra few bucks to know what I'm going to get (within reason).

  8. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama256  [View Original Post]
    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.

    For instance, I just had a great session with this C-Org.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

    Better than her pics.

    I understand some Ya'll are connoissuers but I want to find out about deals.

    Just wondering.
    But and large, most would say Korgs are consistently the better value. That there's more intel available for Korgs helps a lot.

  9. #2512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama256  [View Original Post]
    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.

    For instance, I just had a great session with this C-Org.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

    Better than her pics.

    I understand some Ya'll are connoissuers but I want to find out about deals.

    Just wondering.
    Some guys really like Korean girls. It's their type. And price doesn't matter.

  10. #2511
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama256  [View Original Post]
    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.

    For instance, I just had a great session with this C-Org.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

    Better than her pics.

    I understand some Ya'll are connoissuers but I want to find out about deals.

    Just wondering.
    Most C-orgs, you don't know what you're going to get until you reach the door and they rush you out. The particular one you linked generally has the same person in the ad though, and I haven't heard anything really negative about them besides having some older gals.

    You could give Skylink a try, but be warned that is pretty much GILF territory (providers are nice though).

  11. #2510

    Just wondering

    Why this group solely focuses on the (IMHO) very overpriced K-Orgs.

    Nobody every posts reports on more plebian fare.

    For instance, I just had a great session with this C-Org.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2306892

    Better than her pics.

    I understand some Ya'll are connoissuers but I want to find out about deals.

    Just wondering.

  12. #2509

    Hmm. BGC

    Is not answering today.

  13. #2508

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerB52  [View Original Post]
    Vote of confidence for the notably young and enthusiastic Yura at SA. 9/9/9/9. Happy to say that SA delivered the goods on this one. Pictures are accurate, probably mid 20's, service and attitude were terrific, body great.

    Except for tummy tuck scar. Doesn't speak much English but definitely has skill set and I'm not there for a comp lit course. Go see her while supplies last.
    I had a chance to see her early this week, and I agree with your assessment, especially on the service and attitude, just top notch. My FBSA scores would be 8/8/9/9.

  14. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    Just had appointments at PCafe with Snowflake, Hera, NG 103 & NG 106. They were all very good and would recommend. The best one was Hera. Sadly NG 103 and NG 106 were not the same as in their pics. But they were still pretty.
    Can confirm snowflake is a gem (on the taller side, great body, decent face, and fairly youngish). Definitely not what I expected from PCafe with their inconsistencies.

    I'd say maybe early 30's? But definitely not MILF status and you definitely won't feel her age.

    She's prob 7/8. 5/7. 5/8. 5 for F / B / S / E imo. But YMMV .

    Havnt tried hera so not sure about the others.

  15. #2506

    Sweet Angles

    Planning on setting up some time with Sweet Angles. Can I get some pros / cons, recommendations or red flags?

    Thank you in advance!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape