Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1098
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #153

    Never Pay a Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960  [View Original Post]
    I hate deposits, but $2 isn't a bad price to pay to take the chance. Just can't do that a lot.
    You guys are insane to agree to a deposit. You are asking to be ripped off.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I hate deposits, but $2 isn't a bad price to pay to take the chance. Just can't do that a lot.

  3. #151

    Chamiandreababy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-502c275c48e0

    Right in her headline for her profile, she tell everyone she has HSV2, but wants a big allowance.

    Glad she is disclosing it.

  4. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this site? I was active in September and there were tons of women and when staying on the beach I had 2 different women in 2 nights. Now I go back on and there are like close to noone active in last week within 50 miles. Am I searching wrong?
    You must be doing something wrong. I have 100+ women online right now with a 25 radius around Tampa.

  5. #149

    Seeking

    What happened to this site? I was active in September and there were tons of women and when staying on the beach I had 2 different women in 2 nights. Now I go back on and there are like close to noone active in last week within 50 miles. Am I searching wrong?

  6. #148

    Hotmami_


  7. #147

    Wtf?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't pay $5 K for a year for that.

  8. #146

  9. #145

    Pretty woman

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-8a3de6508b76

    Wants to see pics and videos only.

  10. #144

    If they want to be paid just to eat dinner- its not going anywhere AFTER dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBanker  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I haven't been in Tampa for several years, but check in on this board as I will be moving back soon.

    In around 10 years of using SA I can assure you that whatever drivel follows the phrase "My friend (s) is on this site and she usually gets. " is 100% false. She may have friends who get $300-$400 for an evening (that's possible) including dinner and play, but no one is paying this amount for "just dinner. ".

    This is the first lesson these ladies learn on Reddit, unfortunately.

    Good luck!
    I have not and would not pay a dime just to meet. I would however be glad to treat to a nice dinner for a M&G.

    I tell these chicks- hey, there is an old joke about a kid who was so ugly that his parents had to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the dog to play with him- and that I'm not that kid, can get a date, and find the idea of paying someone for the honor of buying them dinner is insulting.

    Then if they start with the "well its my time" thing, I immediately counter with- well its my time too and if time is money, I bet you my time is a lot more valuable than yours!

  11. #143

    "My friends get. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Was suppose to meet a new SB for dinner to get to know each other. I agreed to a small allowance for the m & g, which I typically do not do.

    She tells me today, that her friends are on SA and never take less than $3 to $4 for dinner. My question is:

    What SD is paying this amount for a dinner only? Beta males like this are ruining the Sugar world and we wonder why sb's want more and more of an allowance.
    Sorry I haven't been in Tampa for several years, but check in on this board as I will be moving back soon.

    In around 10 years of using SA I can assure you that whatever drivel follows the phrase "My friend (s) is on this site and she usually gets. " is 100% false. She may have friends who get $300-$400 for an evening (that's possible) including dinner and play, but no one is paying this amount for "just dinner. ".

    This is the first lesson these ladies learn on Reddit, unfortunately.

    Good luck!

  12. #142

    Sb and a dinner

    Was suppose to meet a new SB for dinner to get to know each other. I agreed to a small allowance for the m & g, which I typically do not do.

    She tells me today, that her friends are on SA and never take less than $3 to $4 for dinner. My question is:

    What SD is paying this amount for a dinner only? Beta males like this are ruining the Sugar world and we wonder why sb's want more and more of an allowance.

  13. #141

  14. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper101  [View Original Post]
    OK, can anyone tell me what SA is? May need to join up, hanks in advance.
    Try reading the forum. In less time than it took me to write this you could have found out what SA is. As we like to say, rtfr.

  15. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaton278  [View Original Post]
    Anybody found a way to renew on SA without using a real credit card? For a while they were accepting Vanilla prepaid cards, but I bought one and tried today with no luck. It even stated as I was typing in the card that they won't accept most prepaid cards and to consider using a major credit card. If anybody knows a work around vs using my actual credit card I would love to know the latest trick.
    OK, can anyone tell me what SA is? May need to join up, hanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape