Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1098
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #138

    Backdoor availability

    You guys run into any who offer greek? Trying my shot at SA and I was really hoping there might be some luck here.

  2. #137

    Sexyfon

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-1256fefa2627

    Wants $5 for a meet, but won't suck dick.

  3. #136

    Tpa utr sb

    Can anyone recommend a reliable SB in the Riverview / Ruskin area?

  4. #135

    Scammer

    Check the Richmond VA boards for reports on this one. She supposedly lived in Richmond until a few days ago. Moves to text pretty quickly and sets up a date. Then come the texts asking for CaspApp to cover gas, baby sitter blah blah blah. One of the guys reported the CashApp address is actually to her boyfriend. Beware. https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac64...3-9f7eb9fcab28.

  5. #134

    Warmdiva

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9620b...7-02c46ee04ab0

    Sent a msg and starting talking. She asked for money up front to help with a bill and when I said no, she is no longer responding.

  6. #133

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    Came to town, and met a couple new friends.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2320...7-c55632eb526e

    This one was excellent. Ended up meeting at a local bar close to where I was staying. Beautiful, good conversation, and fun in all the right ways. Treat her right. I'll definitely see her when I'm in town again.

    I chatted with several girls posting for duos. All were a waste of time and effort. They would text in the AM, then not respond to messages trying to set up a get together.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80895...4-720735deca48

    This one seemed like a good connection, but ghosted when it came time to make the meet up arrangements. YMMV.
    So what was the damage on this SB? Reasonable cost or high $.

  7. #132

    Recent visit

    Came to town, and met a couple new friends.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2320...7-c55632eb526e

    This one was excellent. Ended up meeting at a local bar close to where I was staying. Beautiful, good conversation, and fun in all the right ways. Treat her right. I'll definitely see her when I'm in town again.

    I chatted with several girls posting for duos. All were a waste of time and effort. They would text in the AM, then not respond to messages trying to set up a get together.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80895...4-720735deca48

    This one seemed like a good connection, but ghosted when it came time to make the meet up arrangements. YMMV.

  8. #131
    That's a great idea man! Use UPS or Publix or some franchise store address. Never thought it. I try to make up address. This is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Use a visa vanilla gift card, wait at least two hours after you activate it and use the address of a local UPS store. Bada bing bada boom.

  9. #130

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaton278  [View Original Post]
    Anybody found a way to renew on SA without using a real credit card? For a while they were accepting Vanilla prepaid cards, but I bought one and tried today with no luck. It even stated as I was typing in the card that they won't accept most prepaid cards and to consider using a major credit card. If anybody knows a work around vs using my actual credit card I would love to know the latest trick.
    Use a visa vanilla gift card, wait at least two hours after you activate it and use the address of a local UPS store. Bada bing bada boom.

  10. #129

    Paying SA with Gift Cards

    I've had luck with prepaid VISA Gift Mall debit cards available from Winn Dixie, the ones where you can pick an amount from $50 to $500. I register the card with address info, so if SA or others require address info to verify, it works. Last time I tried this was about 6 months ago, hopefully it still works.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    That's an interesting possibility but help me understand. It hides your info and "real" CC from the website? That's great if your concern is SA running up other charges on your card or violating your privacy by sharing your info with 3rd parties. But what if your concern is closer to home. Namely your significant other seeing suspicious charges on your credit card bill? Isn't that just replacing one suspicious charge ("W8Tech.com" in the case of SA) with another even more suspicious charge (Privacy.com)? Or am I misunderstanding what they do?

  11. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtB2000  [View Original Post]
    There is a website called Privacy.com, you can setup an account, link it to your CC and then you can generate new CC's and use whatever name / address for the "virtual" CC. I've used it for a number of places and it works. This way the website gets the fake info and virtual CC, and you can even set it to be used just once so you won't get charged a monthly fee.
    That's an interesting possibility but help me understand. It hides your info and "real" CC from the website? That's great if your concern is SA running up other charges on your card or violating your privacy by sharing your info with 3rd parties. But what if your concern is closer to home. Namely your significant other seeing suspicious charges on your credit card bill? Isn't that just replacing one suspicious charge ("W8Tech.com" in the case of SA) with another even more suspicious charge (Privacy.com)? Or am I misunderstanding what they do?

  12. #127

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaton278  [View Original Post]
    Anybody found a way to renew on SA without using a real credit card? For a while they were accepting Vanilla prepaid cards, but I bought one and tried today with no luck. It even stated as I was typing in the card that they won't accept most prepaid cards and to consider using a major credit card. If anybody knows a work around vs using my actual credit card I would love to know the latest trick.
    There is a website called Privacy.com, you can setup an account, link it to your CC and then you can generate new CC's and use whatever name / address for the "virtual" CC. I've used it for a number of places and it works. This way the website gets the fake info and virtual CC, and you can even set it to be used just once so you won't get charged a monthly fee.

  13. #126
    I remember once paying with the google play payment from my hobby account. I loaded that account with store bought google play gift card. Not sure if they still accept that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaton278  [View Original Post]
    Anybody found a way to renew on SA without using a real credit card? For a while they were accepting Vanilla prepaid cards, but I bought one and tried today with no luck. It even stated as I was typing in the card that they won't accept most prepaid cards and to consider using a major credit card. If anybody knows a work around vs using my actual credit card I would love to know the latest trick.

  14. #125

    Has anyone

    Anybody found a way to renew on SA without using a real credit card? For a while they were accepting Vanilla prepaid cards, but I bought one and tried today with no luck. It even stated as I was typing in the card that they won't accept most prepaid cards and to consider using a major credit card. If anybody knows a work around vs using my actual credit card I would love to know the latest trick.

  15. #124

    Suggestions?

    Coming to town, and looking for a couple of ladies that like to party together. Appreciate any suggestions!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape