Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1085
-
12-12-21 22:27 #155Senior Member

Posts: 156Never pay
Deposits are more often just a plain rip-off.
Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 21:21 #154Senior Member

Posts: 152Tampa's Slow
Genuinely feels like the number of women in Tampa is pretty low compared to cousins up in Orlando, anyone notice that or is it the time of year?
-
11-28-21 04:16 #153Senior Member

Posts: 346Never Pay a Deposit
You guys are insane to agree to a deposit. You are asking to be ripped off.
Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 14:08 #152Senior Member

Posts: 32I hate deposits, but $2 isn't a bad price to pay to take the chance. Just can't do that a lot.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:04 #151Senior Member

Posts: 907Chamiandreababy
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-502c275c48e0
Right in her headline for her profile, she tell everyone she has HSV2, but wants a big allowance.
Glad she is disclosing it.
-
11-11-21 09:40 #150Senior Member

Posts: 907You must be doing something wrong. I have 100+ women online right now with a 25 radius around Tampa.
Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 00:12 #149Senior Member

Posts: 128Seeking
What happened to this site? I was active in September and there were tons of women and when staying on the beach I had 2 different women in 2 nights. Now I go back on and there are like close to noone active in last week within 50 miles. Am I searching wrong?
-
11-10-21 15:07 #148Senior Member

Posts: 907Hotmami_
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-7a75728a49c0
Wants a $2 deposit to meet.
-
11-08-21 19:45 #147Senior Member

Posts: 133Wtf?!
I wouldn't pay $5 K for a year for that.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:24 #146Senior Member

Posts: 907Stargirlxo
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-796fc9f8b915
Wants 5 k a month.
-
11-02-21 13:23 #145Senior Member

Posts: 907Pretty woman
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-8a3de6508b76
Wants to see pics and videos only.
-
10-31-21 15:43 #144Senior Member

Posts: 346If they want to be paid just to eat dinner- its not going anywhere AFTER dinner
I have not and would not pay a dime just to meet. I would however be glad to treat to a nice dinner for a M&G.
Originally Posted by TampaBanker
[View Original Post]
I tell these chicks- hey, there is an old joke about a kid who was so ugly that his parents had to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the dog to play with him- and that I'm not that kid, can get a date, and find the idea of paying someone for the honor of buying them dinner is insulting.
Then if they start with the "well its my time" thing, I immediately counter with- well its my time too and if time is money, I bet you my time is a lot more valuable than yours!
-
10-31-21 12:27 #143Senior Member

Posts: 58"My friends get. "
Sorry I haven't been in Tampa for several years, but check in on this board as I will be moving back soon.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
In around 10 years of using SA I can assure you that whatever drivel follows the phrase "My friend (s) is on this site and she usually gets. " is 100% false. She may have friends who get $300-$400 for an evening (that's possible) including dinner and play, but no one is paying this amount for "just dinner. ".
This is the first lesson these ladies learn on Reddit, unfortunately.
Good luck!
-
10-26-21 11:48 #142Senior Member

Posts: 907Sb and a dinner
Was suppose to meet a new SB for dinner to get to know each other. I agreed to a small allowance for the m & g, which I typically do not do.
She tells me today, that her friends are on SA and never take less than $3 to $4 for dinner. My question is:
What SD is paying this amount for a dinner only? Beta males like this are ruining the Sugar world and we wonder why sb's want more and more of an allowance.
-
10-25-21 10:09 #141Senior Member

Posts: 907Kream









Reply With Quote




