Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 529 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5222

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by SixSevenEight  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for where to get a nuru massage in the area.
    Since you're new, I'm going to tell you. Liberty'O Love up in Cocoa probably the best right now, although right now she's on West Coast Florida tour and probably won't be back until after Thanksgiving. Her Nuru is the real deal because her massage skills are excellent. She charges 200 Mario's for a one hour session with FS and BBBJ, 300 Mario's for two hour session. If you're willing to drive to Orlando, Avalon does a great Nuru but good luck trying to see her. She's very pricey, 500 Mario's but unless you have some cred on the Forum, it will be tough. I'm not sure if any others in Brevard but maybe some other Forum Members know of others who provide this unique massage experience. Try using the Search Function in the upper right hand corner of this page, type in the name and read reviews grasshopper!

  2. #5221

    Who / Where to get a good nuru massage

    I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for where to get a nuru massage in the area.

  3. #5220

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    I was having a similar math problem, except I assumed the mistake was in the opposite direction and that didn't add up either. I mean $. 1 really? That's a bargain! I mean the other way is $$ 1 and like WTF? Seriously?
    Ok the clarify things I went to palm tree and paid $60 for 30 min massage and then she wanted $150 full service. Does that help every one out. So basically the same structure if I went to MM except it's $70 door fee then $150 and up for full service.

  4. #5219

    Can we get a like button for this post??

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Is there any chance members can drop this cryptic pricing and just write the number properly? What is the point of saying $$. 5 instead of 250? It just seems to confuse everyone.
    I have posted this many times, but one more time, I guess.

    Why can't we just use conventional monetary notation? Like $150 means: one hundred and fifty dollars and zero cents.

    The cryptic code is not going to be the thing that keeps you safe if you encounter law enforcement.

    Then again, neither is the "I had a dream!" stuff either. LOL!

    *gets off little soap box*.

  5. #5218

    Price Confusions

    Is there any chance members can drop this cryptic pricing and just write the number properly? What is the point of saying $$. 5 instead of 250? It just seems to confuse everyone.

  6. #5217
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    I was having a similar math problem, except I assumed the mistake was in the opposite direction and that didn't add up either. I mean $. 1 really? That's a bargain! I mean the other way is $$ 1 and like WTF? Seriously?
    Could not edit. That second value was intended to be $$ 1 so $310.00 based on the 1.6 plus the 1.5. So unless he meant $110.00.

  7. #5216
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    AM I reading your post correctly? You paid $$ 1 for your visit there. That's over $ more than the best in Orlando. Just checking to make sure I read it right.
    I was having a similar math problem, except I assumed the mistake was in the opposite direction and that didn't add up either. I mean $. 1 really? That's a bargain! I mean the other way is $$ 1 and like WTF? Seriously?

  8. #5215
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much the same as going MM in melb for American girls. Only difference is AMP aren't strung out on drugs!
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you! Need to make a Milk run.

  9. #5214

    The best in Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    AM I reading your post correctly? You paid $$ 1 for your visit there. That's over $ more than the best in Orlando. Just checking to make sure I read it right.
    So you're paying only $ for FS at the best AMPs in Orlando?? Just checking to make sure I read that right.

  10. #5213

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    AM I reading your post correctly? You paid $$ 1 for your visit there. That's over $ more than the best in Orlando. Just checking to make sure I read it right.
    Pretty much the same as going MM in melb for American girls. Only difference is AMP aren't strung out on drugs!

  11. #5212

    Palm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop into Palm tree Rockledge yesterday. Asked for hh $. 6 got short lady could tell age but somewhat of a spinner body. At window when I arrived she had on like one of those big one piece sweater. But not when she arrived in room she had a one piece short dress on no shoulder strap type. Got nice back and leg massage then she layer on my back I did reach around felt that cute little ass. Turned over she asked what I want I'm like I want it all she puts had out for tip. I offered $ she said BJ I said ok $. 5 she said ok, gave it up she left room came back 3 min later, disrobes climbs up starts playing and rubbing her naked body all over jr the proceeds to add cover and BJ after about 10 min I told her to mount up. She rode for about 10 min till she started complaining, Switched to mush for a good 15 min till I unloaded in bag! Cleaned up talked for a bit told me her name was seven. Did see another taller spinner looking one working also. Seems like FS is a good go at Palm tree!

    Bs.
    AM I reading your post correctly? You paid $$ 1 for your visit there. That's over $ more than the best in Orlando. Just checking to make sure I read it right.

  12. #5211

    Palm tree

    Decided to stop into Palm tree Rockledge yesterday. Asked for hh $. 6 got short lady could tell age but somewhat of a spinner body. At window when I arrived she had on like one of those big one piece sweater. But not when she arrived in room she had a one piece short dress on no shoulder strap type. Got nice back and leg massage then she layer on my back I did reach around felt that cute little ass. Turned over she asked what I want I'm like I want it all she puts had out for tip. I offered $ she said BJ I said ok $. 5 she said ok, gave it up she left room came back 3 min later, disrobes climbs up starts playing and rubbing her naked body all over jr the proceeds to add cover and BJ after about 10 min I told her to mount up. She rode for about 10 min till she started complaining, Switched to mush for a good 15 min till I unloaded in bag! Cleaned up talked for a bit told me her name was seven. Did see another taller spinner looking one working also. Seems like FS is a good go at Palm tree!

    Bs.

  13. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much. I thought I had seen something like that in the past but the offer must be on a short leash.
    Glad to help.

  14. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    If you go back to the original post, within a short period of time after posting it, at the bottom you will see and edit post radio button. I do not know how long you have until this option goes away. However, while it's there you can click on the radio button and go back and edit your content.

    As an example; after posting this reply I took a screenshot, then use the edit option mentioned and uploaded this screenshot.
    Thank you very much. I thought I had seen something like that in the past but the offer must be on a short leash.

  15. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to make edits or changes to a message you have previously posted? If so, where do You go?

    Thanks.
    If you go back to the original post, within a short period of time after posting it, at the bottom you will see and edit post radio button. I do not know how long you have until this option goes away. However, while it's there you can click on the radio button and go back and edit your content.

    As an example; after posting this reply I took a screenshot, then use the edit option mentioned and uploaded this screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211107-161051~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape