The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 529 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5207

    Correcting a post?

    Is it possible to make edits or changes to a message you have previously posted? If so, where do You go?

    Thanks.

  2. #5206

    She is a gem

    She does not always have a posting up but here is a link to a recent one since returning.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...j/772243067023

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to one of my favorite massage therapists and DOM's recently and as usual, I'm never disappointed! I have never been a fan of AMPs and I really don't like driving to Orlando to visit their famous and outstanding AMPs that I've read about in the Orlando Forum. Besides, Krys doesn't provide FS, just a great massage and an unbelievable HE that, quite frankly sometimes beats most BBBJ's I have experienced over the years. She lives in a nice private home in Palm Bay and the Serenity Room is immaculately clean and conducive to relaxation. She greeted me in a very sexy black outfit and she looked absolutely stunning! We got caught up and she shared about her recent vacation in Costa Rica and showed me some beautiful pictures. Krys is very intelligent and always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. We both disrobed and I'm always amazed at her beautiful ass and boobs. First, a great massage with oil and then she's under the massage table and thru the "glory hole" she slowly starts teasing Jr and after about ten minutes, asks me to flip over and soon Krys is working her magic. She does allow some roaming of her magnificent breasts and ass and it just enhances the experience. Soon she's edging Jr and taking me to the heights of ecstasy. Her technique is unlike anything I've ever experienced and her soft and supple hands work Jr into a frenzy and I find my toes curling and soon I'm experiencing wave after wave of organismic pleasure. She doesn't stop and low an behold, I'm having one organism after another for what seems like an eternity. Wow! At my age, this is truly remarkable, I assure you. Then she cleans me up with hot wet towels and we sit and chat for awhile about the hobby and other stuff because we've known each other for years. If you're interested and lucky enough to see her, damage is 150 Mario's for the hour, but there's no clock because seeing her is truly an experience!

  3. #5205

    My measure of a good AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMstr3  [View Original Post]
    First time posting, long time reader so my apologies for following Capt and Willie on a different but parallel subject. Always great support from them

    I just have to say although Brevard has not yet measured up to the big "O" for AMPs and FS, which I don't mind the drive, I still have only found one place that IMO has the hottest ladies.

    Clearly and with respect. I was in dire need of a quality massage and some attention the other evening and although I read a lot YMMV reviews about Serenity here in Melbourne, I was well attended to, and was happy to see as mentioned, IMO, the hottest sexy young women. All three. I understand they never say no to a walk in but you get what you ask for if you hit them at rush hour as with any place. I always call a place when I go. What's the point here? Am I missing something as I have been everywhere, or so I think I have and this place can't be beat yet. Input anyone? I listen well and have thick skin. Thanks in advance and to keep the board from blowing up from idle chatter maybe PM me if you feel the need.
    A good AMP in my book offers totally nude, daty and BBBJ with or without swallow. When they remain fully clothed or only allow minor touching just doesn't warrant a visit in book. My tips for the service I am looking for are in the $100-$120 range. If I visit Naples, FL the tips go up about $23-30 additional.

  4. #5204

    Awesome lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to one of my favorite massage therapists and DOM's recently and as usual, I'm never disappointed! I have never been a fan of AMPs and I really don't like driving to Orlando to visit their famous and outstanding AMPs that I've read about in the Orlando Forum. Besides, Krys doesn't provide FS, just a great massage and an unbelievable HE that, quite frankly sometimes beats most BBBJ's I have experienced over the years. She lives in a nice private home in Palm Bay and the Serenity Room is immaculately clean and conducive to relaxation. She greeted me in a very sexy black outfit and she looked absolutely stunning! We got caught up and she shared about her recent vacation in Costa Rica and showed me some beautiful pictures. Krys is very intelligent and always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. We both disrobed and I'm always amazed at her beautiful ass and boobs. First, a great massage with oil and then she's under the massage table and thru the "glory hole" she slowly starts teasing Jr and after about ten minutes, asks me to flip over and soon Krys is working her magic. She does allow some roaming of her magnificent breasts and ass and it just enhances the experience. Soon she's edging Jr and taking me to the heights of ecstasy. Her technique is unlike anything I've ever experienced and her soft and supple hands work Jr into a frenzy and I find my toes curling and soon I'm experiencing wave after wave of organismic pleasure. She doesn't stop and low an behold, I'm having one organism after another for what seems like an eternity. Wow! At my age, this is truly remarkable, I assure you. Then she cleans me up with hot wet towels and we sit and chat for awhile about the hobby and other stuff because we've known each other for years. If you're interested and lucky enough to see her, damage is 150 Mario's for the hour, but there's no clock because seeing her is truly an experience!
    Great review as always Willie, Krys can always take a person to incredible heights.

  5. #5203

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for Jenny last night, new girl X, said she was fired as of Thursday for unknown reasons, although with the posted signs I can't help but wonder of mgmt reads this form and 86'd her after your report? I certainly hope not, that would suck, but it looks like you were one of the last lucky ones. New girl X, I say "X "because I asked her name multiple times and she didn't really want to give it and it varied on each reply and rather unintelligible as well on purpose, gave a pretty standard encounter.

    Followed that visit with a swing by Palm Tree only to find it closed and quiet at 9 pm so that question remains unanswered.
    Well damn.

  6. #5202

    Krys and the Serenity Room

    Paid a visit to one of my favorite massage therapists and DOM's recently and as usual, I'm never disappointed! I have never been a fan of AMPs and I really don't like driving to Orlando to visit their famous and outstanding AMPs that I've read about in the Orlando Forum. Besides, Krys doesn't provide FS, just a great massage and an unbelievable HE that, quite frankly sometimes beats most BBBJ's I have experienced over the years. She lives in a nice private home in Palm Bay and the Serenity Room is immaculately clean and conducive to relaxation. She greeted me in a very sexy black outfit and she looked absolutely stunning! We got caught up and she shared about her recent vacation in Costa Rica and showed me some beautiful pictures. Krys is very intelligent and always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. We both disrobed and I'm always amazed at her beautiful ass and boobs. First, a great massage with oil and then she's under the massage table and thru the "glory hole" she slowly starts teasing Jr and after about ten minutes, asks me to flip over and soon Krys is working her magic. She does allow some roaming of her magnificent breasts and ass and it just enhances the experience. Soon she's edging Jr and taking me to the heights of ecstasy. Her technique is unlike anything I've ever experienced and her soft and supple hands work Jr into a frenzy and I find my toes curling and soon I'm experiencing wave after wave of organismic pleasure. She doesn't stop and low an behold, I'm having one organism after another for what seems like an eternity. Wow! At my age, this is truly remarkable, I assure you. Then she cleans me up with hot wet towels and we sit and chat for awhile about the hobby and other stuff because we've known each other for years. If you're interested and lucky enough to see her, damage is 150 Mario's for the hour, but there's no clock because seeing her is truly an experience!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94A63347-8027-4505-9014-14B99895646B.jpeg‎   A70B89F7-C48E-40AB-812E-73C44CF4E82A.jpeg‎   0C959070-D94C-4FD0-8816-04B86125C7D2.jpeg‎  

  7. #5201
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Jenny = Palm Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jenny at New Tokyo in Cocoa.***stopped at the spa on US1 in Rockledge *** looked Chinese with a more than ample large chest. Does anybody know anything about her?
    Went looking for Jenny last night, new girl X, said she was fired as of Thursday for unknown reasons, although with the posted signs I can't help but wonder of mgmt reads this form and 86'd her after your report? I certainly hope not, that would suck, but it looks like you were one of the last lucky ones. New girl X, I say "X "because I asked her name multiple times and she didn't really want to give it and it varied on each reply and rather unintelligible as well on purpose, gave a pretty standard encounter.

    Followed that visit with a swing by Palm Tree only to find it closed and quiet at 9 pm so that question remains unanswered.

  8. #5200

    Great information

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Well it's been quite a while since I've been to Palm Tree on US1 in Rockledge but, last time I was there they did have a steam room, not sure now. Guess you could call and find out. And at that time it was pretty much FS, similar to the Oralando AMP's. As far as Tokyo goes, I've never seen nor been in a steam there but there is table showers available. Play and stay safe.
    Thanks for the information. Will give both a try in the 5 days.

  9. #5199

    Rub and a steam.

    Quote Originally Posted by BosBob  [View Original Post]
    Down at Titusville for NASA launch tonite but has been postponed for 72 hours. Was looking for a place that also has a great body scrub. Is New Tokyo in Cocoa a good place for a table shower scrub? Drove over 1300 miles to get here and was looking for a place with a steam room also. Any info about a place with both a steam room and table shower is welcomed. Thanks.
    Well it's been quite a while since I've been to Palm Tree on US1 in Rockledge but, last time I was there they did have a steam room, not sure now. Guess you could call and find out. And at that time it was pretty much FS, similar to the Oralando AMP's. As far as Tokyo goes, I've never seen nor been in a steam there but there is table showers available. Play and stay safe.

  10. #5198

    Question from a visitor.

    Down at Titusville for NASA launch tonite but has been postponed for 72 hours. Was looking for a place that also has a great body scrub. Is New Tokyo in Cocoa a good place for a table shower scrub? Drove over 1300 miles to get here and was looking for a place with a steam room also. Any info about a place with both a steam room and table shower is welcomed. Thanks.

  11. #5197
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    Yes Palm Tree. Sorry but my mind went blank while I was typing. I've been going there for 15 years but since I never talk to people about it I never call it by it's name.
    Haha, yes, I can appreciate that. Kind thanks for the confirmation.

  12. #5196

    MM Rachael

    Walked in to MM for the first time after the reviews that were posted here. I asked for Rachael and received her. She was pretty accommodating thr entire time. During the massage we had a fun ongoing conversation which I did not expect. During the end, with tip everything ended well with a blow in the cover.

    Even though I was decently satisfied with this, I favor Orlando MM as that was my first massage experience.

  13. #5195

    Rockledge spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Palm Tree?? Or which one?
    Yes Palm Tree. Sorry but my mind went blank while I was typing. I've been going there for 15 years but since I never talk to people about it I never call it by it's name.

  14. #5194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansForMe123  [View Original Post]
    Palm Tree?? Or which one?
    Palm Tree is the only one on US1 in Rockledge.

  15. #5193
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention that before I went there I stopped at the spa on US1 in Rockledge but they had a 30 minute wait. The girl inside the little window that told me that was very pretty. I've never seen her there before. She looked Chinese with a more than ample large chest. Does anybody know anything about her?
    Palm Tree?? Or which one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape