Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9697
-
11-09-21 12:05 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 297Emma
So I been thinking about seeing Emma and Today was the day well I thought so I sent a text she replied right away handle all the questions time for business she ghost me 30 minutes after the appointment she said I'm sorry you can come now went bk nothing I waited 15 minutes about 2 hours she replied I'm truly sorry if you can be here within the next hour I can see you went back for the 3rd texted here she replied we have to reschedule like WTF why would you waste my time and yours plus I waited around I saw here leave she alot bigger than her pics kinda glad she stood me up.
-
11-09-21 06:30 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 297Bad attitude
Look for the post that says bad attitude I been talking to see her for weeks but she will not send a current pic but theres another post saying she's pregnant.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:36 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 128Any info on this one brothers
-
11-08-21 11:44 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 1242Angel
After you see her, please let us all know how it goes. I tried her on one of my previous trips and her communication skills were not that good and she never followed through.
Originally Posted by Joshua944
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 06:36 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 1826I am from Columbia and the girl in the first link has been posted for years but she has no reviews. I don't know of anybody who has seen her. She also has a shitty attitude for no reason at all. If you guys see her ad I would avoid her at all cost. I think this one is trouble but we Columbia don't know who she is. Move to the next one.
Originally Posted by BobMoniker
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 22:03 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 79Dang sorry will fix that. She's gone but will be back in 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:13 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 109Angel
Thanks Brother, I'll hit her up.
Originally Posted by Jim1939
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 12:26 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 60Yep, she's legit. I saw her and had a good time. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Joshua944
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 07:48 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 125Negative ghostwriter, the patter is full
Stroker, your mailbox is full my friend.
Originally Posted by StrokerSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 01:12 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 40My Saturday in review
So, set up a meeting with this one:
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...a/692893781190
She was flighty as hell. And I apparently did not meet her vigorous standards. LOL.
So, since I was already at the beach by that point, I tried a few others.
The beach definitely is not what it used to be.
So, then I set something up with this one in Conway:
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...y/604959675560
She was fantastic! I highly recommend and will repeat.
Stay safe, Gentlemen.
-
11-06-21 22:58 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 79Visiting (Non-STG Girl) Erica Boosted Babe Thick UTG
Erica Boosted Babe is in Mrytle Beach right now! I know it's super late notice but you can still probably see her possibly tonight or early tomorrow. I should have posted this sooner as she leaves Sunday (tomorrow) at checkout.
I saw her last night and like the first time (see my video on * or preview on pornhub or * she is absolutely fantastic. One of the best experiences I have had and a real pleaser.
Pornhub Preview:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h611809b31b54d
* full video link:
https://onlyfans.com/206638360/buttheadproductions
She's had a bad visit not much business. She don't advertise on STG, I believe she is on Tryst. See her guys and please be good to her! No demons don't even drink. She's thick and also thick in all the right places so if you like them skinny she's not for you. She's young and pretty.
Let me know how it goes if you do. Any other questions you can DM me or DM through * is the quickest way I check it often (its free).
-
11-06-21 16:51 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 109Angel
Curious about this one myself. She goes by the handle Angel, and if you search there are some reviews that mention Angel with positive notes; however, I'm not sure if this is the girl. I'll be interested if the Brothers here have any info.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 14:53 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 128Any info of this one been seeing it for a while
-
11-06-21 10:58 #4719Regular Member

Posts: 10Does this seem legit? Will post review.
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...r/890835478272
-
11-06-21 07:31 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 1826Look at her face you can tell she has demons. We all know that face.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





