Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 647 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4732

    Emma

    So I been thinking about seeing Emma and Today was the day well I thought so I sent a text she replied right away handle all the questions time for business she ghost me 30 minutes after the appointment she said I'm sorry you can come now went bk nothing I waited 15 minutes about 2 hours she replied I'm truly sorry if you can be here within the next hour I can see you went back for the 3rd texted here she replied we have to reschedule like WTF why would you waste my time and yours plus I waited around I saw here leave she alot bigger than her pics kinda glad she stood me up.

  2. #4731

    Bad attitude

    Look for the post that says bad attitude I been talking to see her for weeks but she will not send a current pic but theres another post saying she's pregnant.

  3. #4730

  4. #4729

    Angel

    After you see her, please let us all know how it goes. I tried her on one of my previous trips and her communication skills were not that good and she never followed through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua944  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Brother, I'll hit her up.

  5. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMoniker  [View Original Post]
    So, set up a meeting with this one:

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...a/692893781190

    She was flighty as hell. And I apparently did not meet her vigorous standards. LOL.

    So, since I was already at the beach by that point, I tried a few others.

    The beach definitely is not what it used to be.

    So, then I set something up with this one in Conway:

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...y/604959675560

    She was fantastic! I highly recommend and will repeat.

    Stay safe, Gentlemen.
    I am from Columbia and the girl in the first link has been posted for years but she has no reviews. I don't know of anybody who has seen her. She also has a shitty attitude for no reason at all. If you guys see her ad I would avoid her at all cost. I think this one is trouble but we Columbia don't know who she is. Move to the next one.

  6. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    Stroker, your mailbox is full my friend.
    Dang sorry will fix that. She's gone but will be back in 2 weeks.

  7. #4726

    Angel

    Thanks Brother, I'll hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1939  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's legit. I saw her and had a good time. Would repeat.

  8. #4725
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua944  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this one myself. She goes by the handle Angel, and if you search there are some reviews that mention Angel with positive notes; however, I'm not sure if this is the girl. I'll be interested if the Brothers here have any info.
    Yep, she's legit. I saw her and had a good time. Would repeat.

  9. #4724

    Negative ghostwriter, the patter is full

    Stroker, your mailbox is full my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSixNine  [View Original Post]
    Erica Boosted Babe is in Mrytle Beach right now! I know it's super late notice but you can still probably see her possibly tonight or early tomorrow. I should have posted this sooner as she leaves Sunday (tomorrow) at checkout.

    I saw her last night and like the first time (see my video on * or preview on pornhub or * she is absolutely fantastic. One of the best experiences I have had and a real pleaser.

    Pornhub Preview:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h611809b31b54d

    * full video link:

    https://onlyfans.com/206638360/buttheadproductions

    She's had a bad visit not much business. She don't advertise on STG, I believe she is on Tryst. See her guys and please be good to her! No demons don't even drink. She's thick and also thick in all the right places so if you like them skinny she's not for you. She's young and pretty.

    Let me know how it goes if you do. Any other questions you can DM me or DM through * is the quickest way I check it often (its free).

  10. #4723

    My Saturday in review

    So, set up a meeting with this one:

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...a/692893781190

    She was flighty as hell. And I apparently did not meet her vigorous standards. LOL.

    So, since I was already at the beach by that point, I tried a few others.

    The beach definitely is not what it used to be.

    So, then I set something up with this one in Conway:

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...y/604959675560

    She was fantastic! I highly recommend and will repeat.

    Stay safe, Gentlemen.

  11. #4722

    Visiting (Non-STG Girl) Erica Boosted Babe Thick UTG

    Erica Boosted Babe is in Mrytle Beach right now! I know it's super late notice but you can still probably see her possibly tonight or early tomorrow. I should have posted this sooner as she leaves Sunday (tomorrow) at checkout.

    I saw her last night and like the first time (see my video on * or preview on pornhub or * she is absolutely fantastic. One of the best experiences I have had and a real pleaser.

    Pornhub Preview:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h611809b31b54d

    * full video link:

    https://onlyfans.com/206638360/buttheadproductions

    She's had a bad visit not much business. She don't advertise on STG, I believe she is on Tryst. See her guys and please be good to her! No demons don't even drink. She's thick and also thick in all the right places so if you like them skinny she's not for you. She's young and pretty.

    Let me know how it goes if you do. Any other questions you can DM me or DM through * is the quickest way I check it often (its free).

  12. #4721

    Angel

    Curious about this one myself. She goes by the handle Angel, and if you search there are some reviews that mention Angel with positive notes; however, I'm not sure if this is the girl. I'll be interested if the Brothers here have any info.


  13. #4720

    Any info of this one been seeing it for a while


  14. #4719
    Does this seem legit? Will post review.

    https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.co...r/890835478272

  15. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Those pics don't look like Samantha, looks kinda out of shape, and the pics from the older ad, the short hair makes her look like a grandma.
    Look at her face you can tell she has demons. We all know that face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape