Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 491 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I see her like once a week. She always responds within a few minutes max. She says she gets about 200 messages whenever she posts an ad. Getting on her good side takes patience. I imagine a lot of guys act like assholes because she hasn't responded and I doubt that would make her want to respond when she's got options.
    I honestly don't know what it is but its certainly not just a people are rude eventually so she ignores them.

    I've tried countless times countless numbers all average to straight up positive messages and I have not gotten a reply from her essentially in years.

    I know some said she has a main number after she knows you an what not but hard to ever reach that point if you can't get through the first number LOL.

    Not like I try regularly especially after that long. Every couple months or something. Always crickets.

  2. #4484

    Forest Park

    Seen this girls pics before one does not look like her body she says she's in FP anyone heard of her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/029464949204

  3. #4483

    Annie

    Any see Annie before, thinking about scheduling some time with her - https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/507559348405.

  4. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    I'll put good word in with Ashley if you do same with marilyn.
    If I could get in touch with Marilyn I would 😭.

  5. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if you could put in a good word for me so I actually get a reply.
    I'll put good word in with Ashley if you do same with marilyn.

  6. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last summer. Cheap notel off rt5. She's very cute. Very safe. Everything covered.

    No daty. Enjoy her.
    Wonder if you could put in a good word for me so I actually get a reply.

  7. #4479

    Ashley

    Saw her last summer. Cheap notel off rt5. She's very cute. Very safe. Everything covered.

    No daty. Enjoy her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Never been able to meet, possibly ignores my number because the first two times we tried to meet our schedules didn't work, and now she never replies to any of my numbers. Too bad she always seemed like a natural beauty.

  8. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.
    Never been able to meet, possibly ignores my number because the first two times we tried to meet our schedules didn't work, and now she never replies to any of my numbers. Too bad she always seemed like a natural beauty.

  9. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.
    I have met her once. She does a LEO check, after that she will take you in the motel she hosts at. Very safe location. She is a beauty. She is a good service provider. The only thing I didn't like was the loud Spanish stuff she kept on. But I think that was because she was extra cautious in the motel. Everything is covered, no bbjj.

  10. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.
    I've seen her a few times always had good experiences she is definitely a get right down to business kind of girl last time I saw her was probably two months ago because staying out of Springfield.

  11. #4475

    Ashley

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/102437976698

    Any recent intel on ashley I have seen her previous reviews I think being ok, was interested.

  12. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Never responds!!
    LOL. I see her like once a week. She always responds within a few minutes max. She says she gets about 200 messages whenever she posts an ad. Getting on her good side takes patience. I imagine a lot of guys act like assholes because she hasn't responded and I doubt that would make her want to respond when she's got options.

  13. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    While I'm the area for work and After doing some research I met up with Marilyn. I texted her very soon after she posted and she responded in minutes. She also was very prompt when I arrived. Met at a well known chain just off of 91 in Holyoke. She is 100% the girl in the pics and looks just as good. I have to say she has an incredible set up C cups! Met up for a qv for only. 6 which was incredible compared to the subpar options lately that literary charge double. I have read that she may be mechanical, which isn't completely true, but I got the vibe that she just needs to get comfortable after repeat visits. Either way, started with a very decent bbj, then enjoyed some very clean DATY. Finally finished with some mish while I enjoyed looking at her amazing body and finished in the bag. Tight enough for a good time, my only complaint is her party hats were very thick. So my mistake for not bringing my own. Other than that I will absolutely be returning!
    Never responds!!

  14. #4472

    Marilyn Dream

    While I'm the area for work and After doing some research I met up with Marilyn. I texted her very soon after she posted and she responded in minutes. She also was very prompt when I arrived. Met at a well known chain just off of 91 in Holyoke. She is 100% the girl in the pics and looks just as good. I have to say she has an incredible set up C cups! Met up for a qv for only. 6 which was incredible compared to the subpar options lately that literary charge double. I have read that she may be mechanical, which isn't completely true, but I got the vibe that she just needs to get comfortable after repeat visits. Either way, started with a very decent bbj, then enjoyed some very clean DATY. Finally finished with some mish while I enjoyed looking at her amazing body and finished in the bag. Tight enough for a good time, my only complaint is her party hats were very thick. So my mistake for not bringing my own. Other than that I will absolutely be returning!
    Last edited by Sn0903; 11-06-21 at 06:05. Reason: Added location

  15. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this excuse in quite a while. I wonder if the money goes for a car or the other things on her shopping list. Pass for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/510835907847
    This chick is actually very cool and sweet. Offered to do a threesome with me and the lady for 300 which was way cheaper than what most will quote you. Which I always find funny especially for the bi girls, if anything they should give us a discount for how hot my other half is but I digress 😂.

    She's been in Florida for awhile after her accident so if she's back around and posting she's either desperate or just settling in. I wouldn't do any deposits but she's worth a go if you can negotiate an extended half for what she's asking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape