Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    While I'm the area for work and After doing some research I met up with Marilyn. I texted her very soon after she posted and she responded in minutes. She also was very prompt when I arrived. Met at a well known chain just off of 91 in Holyoke. She is 100% the girl in the pics and looks just as good. I have to say she has an incredible set up C cups! Met up for a qv for only. 6 which was incredible compared to the subpar options lately that literary charge double. I have read that she may be mechanical, which isn't completely true, but I got the vibe that she just needs to get comfortable after repeat visits. Either way, started with a very decent bbj, then enjoyed some very clean DATY. Finally finished with some mish while I enjoyed looking at her amazing body and finished in the bag. Tight enough for a good time, my only complaint is her party hats were very thick. So my mistake for not bringing my own. Other than that I will absolutely be returning!
    Never responds!!

  2. #4472

    Marilyn Dream

    While I'm the area for work and After doing some research I met up with Marilyn. I texted her very soon after she posted and she responded in minutes. She also was very prompt when I arrived. Met at a well known chain just off of 91 in Holyoke. She is 100% the girl in the pics and looks just as good. I have to say she has an incredible set up C cups! Met up for a qv for only. 6 which was incredible compared to the subpar options lately that literary charge double. I have read that she may be mechanical, which isn't completely true, but I got the vibe that she just needs to get comfortable after repeat visits. Either way, started with a very decent bbj, then enjoyed some very clean DATY. Finally finished with some mish while I enjoyed looking at her amazing body and finished in the bag. Tight enough for a good time, my only complaint is her party hats were very thick. So my mistake for not bringing my own. Other than that I will absolutely be returning!
    Last edited by Sn0903; 11-06-21 at 06:05. Reason: Added location

  3. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this excuse in quite a while. I wonder if the money goes for a car or the other things on her shopping list. Pass for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/510835907847
    This chick is actually very cool and sweet. Offered to do a threesome with me and the lady for 300 which was way cheaper than what most will quote you. Which I always find funny especially for the bi girls, if anything they should give us a discount for how hot my other half is but I digress 😂.

    She's been in Florida for awhile after her accident so if she's back around and posting she's either desperate or just settling in. I wouldn't do any deposits but she's worth a go if you can negotiate an extended half for what she's asking.

  4. #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I had one recently that told me she's in my area and that her car broke down. So I said I would come give her a ride. But she wanted me to cashapp her $30 instead LOL. I told her these scams are getting old and lame. And he / she started flipping out and call me a cheap mofo.
    She is real and she is cool. I used to see her about a year ago, used to do a half hour for 120 after she jacked up her prices never bothered seeing her again. But in the time frame I was seeing her she bought a Mazda drunkenly crashed it into a tree nearly died she was stapled from rib cage to belly button I checked in on her a few days after the accident.

  5. #4469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this excuse in quite a while. I wonder if the money goes for a car or the other things on her shopping list. Pass for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/510835907847
    I had one recently that told me she's in my area and that her car broke down. So I said I would come give her a ride. But she wanted me to cashapp her $30 instead LOL. I told her these scams are getting old and lame. And he / she started flipping out and call me a cheap mofo.

  6. #4468

    Car trouble

    Haven't seen this excuse in quite a while. I wonder if the money goes for a car or the other things on her shopping list. Pass for me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/510835907847

  7. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mack recently? She came back but haven't seen her post in a minute.
    She must have heard you, LOL. She posted twice yesterday.

  8. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/759125231558

    What's the deal on these? Older Asian women??
    I have never seen 1 in this area that's the age they claim or have the breast size they claim to have. They are usually late 30's to early 40's and most of the services they list like BBBJ are extra $$. Not worth the money.

  9. #4465

    Allee

    Anyone seen Mack recently? She came back but haven't seen her post in a minute.

  10. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know about #2 (arrested girl). I stay away from new talent in sprigfield due to fear of being caught, guess there is danger even in girls I've seen before. I been staying in ct last 2 months with the stings going on.
    If you are ever worried that one of your faves is being used by the police just low ball them. If they still agree to meet and don't make a big deal out of it than it's probably a cop. There is no difference in charges between spending 5 dollars and 500 dollars so the cops don't care.

  11. #4463

    Scissorfight

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/820870007166

    Just left these two. Saw them in Hartford last week and now they are in chicopee for a few days. Check out the hartford section and search roomatea or jenn and Erin.

    They have a lot of fun with eachother and take direction very well. Give them a shot you won't be disappointed.
    Saw the roommates again after a major Halloween bender. I was really into their double BJ technique. Plus getting one from behind while she's face down in her friend. But the highlight had to bee when I asked them to scissor, and I walked back going from mouth to mouth.

  12. #4462

    Hit or Miss??

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/759125231558

    What's the deal on these? Older Asian women??

  13. #4461

    Roomates from Hartford

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/820870007166

    Just left these two. Saw them in Hartford last week and now they are in chicopee for a few days. Check out the hartford section and search roomatea or jenn and Erin.

    They have a lot of fun with eachother and take direction very well. Give them a shot you won't be disappointed.

  14. #4460

    Putting words

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.
    Into her mouth there bud. Didn't say anything about her saying she had to check. Cause that would have been met with sure hun have at it ill pass just about anyone's hygiene test.

    It was a straight no. No BBBJ at all and then led in with the stinky ones talk.

    Sure maybe she does it normally maybe today was just the day or I just happened to be the call / text that she wasn't having it with.

    Its whatever but there's no mistake reading through our convo it had nothing to do with smell tests or agreeing up front.

    Sorry no dice.

  15. #4459
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    You don't go down on a girl without a smell test right? Maybe she had guys come through that aren't exactly good with hygiene, and she wants to make sure it is clean without agreeing to do it up front. Seems like she was being honest and not promising anything, or guaranteeing something 1st.
    I've seen alicia 2 x for qv. Bbj first time, second time I just got off work told her I was not as clean as I'd like so she did CBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape