Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 955 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 1005 1055 1455 1955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23058
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #23057
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    I've been twice. It's never the woman pictured. They switch up regularly. The one I saw was mid 40's with a tight body. I've went to a few other places where I walked out because they was too old and fragile. I just give an excuse like i left the money in the car and never return. Give them a try!
    Yeah they call that an Asian Crapshoot (ACS). There are a bunch in NOVA that work out of hotels. There's a reason they call it a crapshoot, you just never know what your going to get.

  3. #23056
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this Asian? Says in Sandston hotel, don't usually see them on that side of town.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/595851804564
    I've been twice. It's never the woman pictured. They switch up regularly. The one I saw was mid 40's with a tight body. I've went to a few other places where I walked out because they was too old and fragile. I just give an excuse like i left the money in the car and never return. Give them a try!

  4. #23055

    Steffany (part 2)

    So after getting ghosted last week by Steffany, I texted her again and wanted to see if she would meet. Turns out she got spooked and I guess panicked a bit. She definitely can be skittish. But after texting a bit she agreed to meet. When I got to her spot she was slow to respond and I started to think she was about to bail on me again, but luckily she finally said she would come down and get me. We went up to her place and on the way made small talk. Immediately she was cool, laid back, and really easy to talk to. I was only there for a BBBJ ($100 QV) and maybe its because I am severely neglected in this area at home, but I thought her mic skills were just fine. I have seen Staxx as well and didn't notice a big difference in quality. Anyway we had started on the bed and it was feeling great when she mentioned that she would rather me pop on her face than her mouth. I was digging the idea so we switched to standing and after a little bit I did my thing and she took it like a champ. As she was cleaning up we made more small talk, and I asked her to save my number so she doesn't spook again LOL. She's a cool chick, I guess you just have to be patient and try and put her at ease. Would definitely repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/146564063951

  5. #23054

    Smoke

    Smoke is all good and is taking appointments from regulars again.

  6. #23053
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Well after reading this I reached out to her again. I was glad she was being responsive and we agreed on meeting. I drove up to see her (about 40 minutes) and the entire time she was in contact. 5 minutes out she was responding. I get there and shoot her a text letting her know I am there. Silence. 20 minutes and a few probing texts later she responds with "Hey" and then never responds again. Solid waste of 2 hours. I was really hoping to get to have some fun with her too.
    Took me a couple tries to get a hold of her. She is clean and nice pics accurate. New in town, I think once she gets settled in will be a more fluid experience. I'd definitely go see her again.

  7. #23052

    Only have experience with #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310.
    As mentioned, link 3 is the only one I have experience with. Only way I was able to book an apt is to set something up with her same day as she post. I don't think she has a set place to link up with people so only if she has a room will she take on in apts. She is a smoker so her room has that stench if that's something you worry about. Aside from that she is a great provider, BBJ and she gets really into it, well at least with me. She is a little bit higher then the other links but well worth it.

  8. #23051
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that chick that used to go by Bri (like Sabrina) that'd hang around JB every now and then. Never saw either so can't comment beyond recognizing the face.
    Your right. JB introduced us several years ago. Been too long so I don't remember specifics, but I don't remember having any complaints.

  9. #23050
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Jewel? She looks familiar but I can't find any info on her? Was texting with her a while back and timing didn't work out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/69486807#.
    She had some good songs in the 90's.

  10. #23049

    Recognize

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that chick that used to go by Bri (like Sabrina) that'd hang around JB every now and then. Never saw either so can't comment beyond recognizing the face.
    It's Bri, apparently she has changed her name. Saw her over a year ago when she was over by Hooters. Brain game was on point uncovered. Hot pocket was moist and good. She was friendly just a little cautious at first. But like I said it's been over a year.

  11. #23048
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Jewel? She looks familiar but I can't find any info on her? Was texting with her a while back and timing didn't work out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/69486807#.
    Looks like that chick that used to go by Bri (like Sabrina) that'd hang around JB every now and then. Never saw either so can't comment beyond recognizing the face.

  12. #23047

    Smoke

    Heard from Smoke this morning. She's back seeing clients. Book with confidence.

  13. #23046

    Bri?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Jewel? She looks familiar but I can't find any info on her? Was texting with her a while back and timing didn't work out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/69486807#.
    Think she used to go by Bri down in Chester. I have yet to see her.

  14. #23045

    Jewel

    Does anyone have any info on Jewel? She looks familiar but I can't find any info on her? Was texting with her a while back and timing didn't work out.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/69486807#.

  15. #23044

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    I can also confirm Dakota is out of the club fed. She's like the mcrib go get her while supplies last. So what are you waiting for stop reading and bang that little crack head before she goes back to the greybar hotel.
    I have been trying to get a hold of her with no success. Hopefully I'll catch her before she heads off on her next vacation.

    I was disappointed somebody said she was throwing a Halloween party and then that story just died. I've been to a couple of her parties in the past; top notch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape