Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 1461 1961 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 37373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    So I can confirm she is back. I saw her yesterday after not seeing her for almost a year. Sent a text after seeing rumors of her being back on here and thought why not give it a shot. Tryst was the number I used. After a couple of hours she responded and I asked for some pic to confirm it was really her and there was no hesitation. Set a time and headed that way. Once I was close I sent a text to let her know and didn't get a response so I called she answered a said give her about 10 minutes. I was waiting outside and time was up sent another text she said she was almost ready after about 20 minutes she finally let me in the house. We talked for a bit asked if I wanted anything to drink and caught up for a second. Once things got going she gave me a naked lap dance for a little and since she was freshly showered I did some DATY. Threw the cover on and started in mish. I am a little larger and forgot how tight she was and literally blew in the bag after a few strokes. Had to be mentally strong and powered threw and didn't stop because I knew she probably would have made me stop even though it was a hh and she said as long as it's within the time I could go as many times I'd like. That second nut held out and did me justice. Got my second wind and went for another 10-15 and finished a second time. She cleaned me up we talked for a minute and I noticed I still had about 10 minutes from when we actually stared. Asked if we could go another round. She said sure and went to the bathroom to take a few hits I'm assuming but told me she wouldn't start counting the 10 minutes until we started. Got things going again with some light kissing and her rubbing her clit with Jr. I was not complaining. Went back in mish and switched to doggy to get my third nut. Cleaned up chatted and was out the door. Man did I miss her. My only complaint now is that her hh has sky rocketed to $$.5 in the past it was $.5 then $.8 but hey didn't want to miss that chance in case she disappears again.
    Not sure if I'm reading it right but 250 half hour? If so she better be shooting rainbows and unicorns out her ass as I'm pounding it. Be safe.

  2. #22972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    She seemed ok at first. Quick response, reasonable rates, and even sent another picture to verify. But, In the end she wanted half of donation as a deposit so I passed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69690599
    Fake fake. Good job no deposit ever.

  3. #22971

    LacyLace

    Has anyone had any luck with LacyLace from Eros? Can't seem to find any info other than her ads. I've already tried contacting and no reply, was just wondering if it's worth continuing to try.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...6.htm?cat=1224

  4. #22970

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Va343  [View Original Post]
    She's back in Richmond but wants 350 a hr is she worth that I have never seen her but that's steep.
    Depends on what you like, if going for BBBJ or BBFS then definitely not your cup of tea. As for gets into it and will last the whole time and looks like cute girl next door and not appear to have any monkey. Personally I have seen her and will see her again actually seeing her this weekend hopefully.

  5. #22969

    Farmville / Cumberland

    Long shot I know, but I'll be in Farmville / Cumberland several days and wanted to see if anyone knew of anything. Inbox or whatever is fine. Thanks.

  6. #22968

    Seemed OK at first

    She seemed ok at first. Quick response, reasonable rates, and even sent another picture to verify. But, In the end she wanted half of donation as a deposit so I passed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69690599

  7. #22967

    Ginger

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/69697409

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Like to know if full service was available with her.

  8. #22966
    I can also confirm Dakota is out of the club fed. She's like the mcrib go get her while supplies last. So what are you waiting for stop reading and bang that little crack head before she goes back to the greybar hotel.

  9. #22965

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Quinn is going to come back to Richmond?
    She's back in Richmond but wants 350 a hr is she worth that I have never seen her but that's steep.

  10. #22964

    Secret

    Hello fellow mongers So I have a UTR that is looking for some help her name is secret. She's out in Hopewell real cool Chick. Treat her rite. She is truly utr she has low volume and no monkey that is visible mic skills are a1. And box is tight. Dm me for more info senior member please

  11. #22963

    Steff

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I finally got my paws on Steff about a week ago. This has been a challenging one to catch. She ghosted me once before after arriving. I finally get through again in the morning round 1130 am. I arrived at notel off west board st. Constant communication until I arrive. Get inside and she is very sexy and cute with a great body if you are into goth / emo chicks which I am tattoos everywhere. We kicked it for awhile and blazed one before we got started. She is very cool and hold a decent conversation. We finally get started. The bbj wasn't bad at all to me it was nice and slow good enough. Nothing to write home about. Now the main event was better she asked how I want her I told her bent her over I couldn't wait to get inside those guts as soon as I stuck it inn I knew I wasn't going to last long. I went to town on her like I was ravishing bull pounding away until I pulled out and unleashed a mighty load baby batter all over her ass. She got pretty good box with a tight and good sug fit. Will repeat. Went for qv was there over hr and half. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/578143724149
    Well after reading this I reached out to her again. I was glad she was being responsive and we agreed on meeting. I drove up to see her (about 40 minutes) and the entire time she was in contact. 5 minutes out she was responding. I get there and shoot her a text letting her know I am there. Silence. 20 minutes and a few probing texts later she responds with "Hey" and then never responds again. Solid waste of 2 hours. I was really hoping to get to have some fun with her too.

  12. #22962
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Quinn is going to come back to Richmond?
    I texted with her earlier this week (Monday) and she had an ad up.

    Afaik she is here.

  13. #22961

    Does anyone

    Does anyone know if Quinn is going to come back to Richmond?

  14. #22960

    Real gal

    I seen her on social media since time ago she looks different now in pics more beef she looks fun donation allows to get a longer visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I finally got my paws on Steff about a week ago. This has been a challenging one to catch. She ghosted me once before after arriving. I finally get through again in the morning round 1130 am. I arrived at notel off west board st. Constant communication until I arrive. Get inside and she is very sexy and cute with a great body if you are into goth / emo chicks which I am tattoos everywhere. We kicked it for awhile and blazed one before we got started. She is very cool and hold a decent conversation. We finally get started. The bbj wasn't bad at all to me it was nice and slow good enough. Nothing to write home about. Now the main event was better she asked how I want her I told her bent her over I couldn't wait to get inside those guts as soon as I stuck it inn I knew I wasn't going to last long. I went to town on her like I was ravishing bull pounding away until I pulled out and unleashed a mighty load baby batter all over her ass. She got pretty good box with a tight and good sug fit. Will repeat. Went for qv was there over hr and half. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/578143724149
    .

  15. #22959

    Looking for advice

    I am here in Chester va for a job and looking for company for a couple. What is that best website or anyone with recommendations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape