Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 26922
-
11-09-21 12:42 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 668Rates
A few post up from your post someone ask to PM rate. Please just post her rate. It will save many of us time (and her time as well) if she is not in our ballpark. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
B.
-
11-09-21 12:07 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 102Any info on her?
Anybody have a dream about her? I can't find any reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141
-
11-09-21 11:05 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 403Jackie
Does anyone have any info on Jackie? Price is high but may be able to splurge for a f*doll barbie type.
https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141
-
11-09-21 07:29 #17454Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for recommendations
Coming to Chicago this weekend. Any recommendations for a provider under 25, slender, does outcall, and under $500? Someone who won't flake and will show up. Much thanks in advance.
-
11-09-21 01:14 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 257Can you pm me her rate?
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 00:41 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 36Does she DFK and is MSOG available?
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 23:17 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 18440 something not to be missed
If you like tall leggy experienced blonds do yourself a favor and see this woman.
She is talented and I know you will want to repeat.
She is not cheap but not the crazy over the top pricing we are seeing in Chicago.
Located along I-90 north of Schaumburg but I think is available with notice for outcall around the city.
I have been staying in the area because of a project and her availability in the morning is perfect for my schedule.
She is a very attractive woman but must have been hell on wheels in her twenties.
https://tryst.link/escort/joy-mae
I have seen her several times.
-
11-08-21 22:14 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 54Good luck with her screening. Need your real cellphone number, I'd, last paystub and your linked in account. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 16:33 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 395Never heard of them! Alexis was working at MA couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Random36
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:51 #17448Senior Member

Posts: 81She quoted me $200
200/ hr for incall.
Originally Posted by All4U412
[View Original Post]
She's either incredibly dumb or fake.
-
11-08-21 14:42 #17447Regular Member

Posts: 5Mia
Met her on Seeking before Covid. Stunning, Mensa smart lady. Full GFE / PSE / BDSM. The works. She charges for the privilege but delivers in every aspect. She'll be your ATF as she is mine.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:51 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 122Northwest Chicago Companions?
Anyone use this agency?
http://nwccompanions.com/
Nikki, Alexis and Carmen look hot.
-
11-08-21 09:33 #17445Regular Member

Posts: 18Definitely Fake
Her Twitter page is in Portuguese and some of her IG photos are tagged as "Brazil". Definitely fake.
Originally Posted by OnaniKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 08:51 #17444Senior Member

Posts: 395Jessica Adler
Jessica Adler- I seen on Twitter she was coming to Chicago suburbs and contacted her assistant immediately. After getting verified she asked for deposit which I don't do, But everything was professional I did send. I Booked 2 days in advance and got discount. I got location arrived. Got room number went up to find beautiful tall Jessica behind door. She looked great with cocktail dress on. We chatted for little bid and clothes came off. Jessica is curvy beautiful face girl next door. Pictures are little old she has gain some weight due to covid. She jumped me for DFK (amazing kisser) I sucked her tits, BBBJ (she made me edge a few times) DATY was clean. Cover on CG and pounded hard MISH, DFK, K9 filled the bag. Took a break and cuddle talked about our lives and round 2 started BBBJCIM. Jessica has a beautiful face and is a lot fun and very passionate.
https://www.jessmakesitnice.com/about-me
-
11-07-21 22:50 #17443Senior Member

Posts: 452Allura
Its listed on her tryst ad. She usually visit Schaumburg or Oakbrook. Never seen her post for Springfield before. Her home is Arizona.
Originally Posted by Emiglio
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





