rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 1724 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16065

    Don't know price

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up on Snapchat, responded almost immediately. Asked about incall she responded with 'booking deposit'.

    Feels like a scam. If anyone has a positive report please post it.
    Deposit is a scam for sure. If you like the look and she wasn't cheap, this one looks similar but has positive reviews on the other site. Maybe mongers have reported here. I didn't search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msxmargot

  2. #16064
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388
    I did a reverse image search I didn't find all that, so thanks. The comments are EB aren't reliable as there's lots of threads were someone says fake and them someone else says, "yeah, I booked her and she was great. LOL.

  3. #16063
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    Everything about that ad looks fake, except the comment that says it's fake, LOL.

    Image search confirms it's bullshit.

    https://yandex.com/images/touch/sear...UhO2nc_8-g0388

  4. #16062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitowMighty  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    I hit her up on Snapchat, responded almost immediately. Asked about incall she responded with 'booking deposit'.

    Feels like a scam. If anyone has a positive report please post it.

  5. #16061

    Deepthroat and BBBJ

    Any recommendation providers in the Chicago area that specialize in deepthroat?

  6. #16060

    Is she real or fake?.

    Has anyone been with Melissa?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/8727623256

    (. first post, please forgive any error).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4bcfd04a33816a71e61ae1ce30dc41aa_f.jpg‎   dc8988d0596d52dc31ae970f41e3de53_f.jpg‎   d0d5f87e8fcfd73c25fb951da2aaf296_f.jpg‎   edd0ce91fa66218c2d2887e552ed72c9_f.jpg‎   40463936992c531ca2f7a9fabcf8c0a0_f.jpg‎  


  7. #16059

    Jessica is now Mya, apparently whole new show

    Jessica is now Mya, apparently whole new show.

    See:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5373222

  8. #16058
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    (I saw her friend Gabby S, who is also on Tryst and very fun),
    This Gabby? https://tryst.link/escort/verygoodgabby 5 bills, Yikes!

  9. #16057
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, took a break for a bit but looking to get back into some fun. Found this listing on Tryst but can't seem to find any reviews, either here or on the *other* site. I know there are other review boards but I'm only a member there and on USASG.

    Ad looks almost too good to be true, if she truly has open menu and possibility for more extensive kink / PSE sessions. Anyone have any experience with her before?

    Or, if anyone has recs for a provider who is down for true PSE I have intel to trade, just PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains
    Tried to reach out to her multiple times and never got a response so I figured she was TGTBT or too much of a flake to be worth further effort.

  10. #16056

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Mia Flower but I know she's legit (I saw her friend Gabby S, who is also on Tryst and very fun), but others have said she's pretty flakey because of her real-life work schedule.
    How broad is her PSE?

  11. #16055

    Get touch with Sasha?

    Hi everyone, was wondering if anyone is able to get touch with Asian Sasha recently. Was trying to text her for verification and booking but she never replied, if anyone has any info that'd be great, thanks in advance!

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...194.htm?cat=54

  12. #16054
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, took a break for a bit but looking to get back into some fun. Found this listing on Tryst but can't seem to find any reviews, either here or on the *other* site. I know there are other review boards but I'm only a member there and on USASG.

    Ad looks almost too good to be true, if she truly has open menu and possibility for more extensive kink / PSE sessions. Anyone have any experience with her before?

    Or, if anyone has recs for a provider who is down for true PSE I have intel to trade, just PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains
    I haven't seen Mia Flower but I know she's legit (I saw her friend Gabby S, who is also on Tryst and very fun), but others have said she's pretty flakey because of her real-life work schedule.

  13. #16053

    Mia Flower PSE

    Hey gents, took a break for a bit but looking to get back into some fun. Found this listing on Tryst but can't seem to find any reviews, either here or on the *other* site. I know there are other review boards but I'm only a member there and on USASG.

    Ad looks almost too good to be true, if she truly has open menu and possibility for more extensive kink / PSE sessions. Anyone have any experience with her before?

    Or, if anyone has recs for a provider who is down for true PSE I have intel to trade, just PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains

  14. #16052
    Quote Originally Posted by Oramo  [View Original Post]
    The numbers to call / text are no longer listed on the posts. Any idea how to retrieve?

    Seems only the Reviewed section does not have numbers.
    So, I open multiple tabs for each ad I look at. I was having the same problem on some ads, no number. If you mouse over the tab at the top of the screen, you can usually see the number with the ad. Hope this helps.

  15. #16051

    Yum! HazelXxX

    HazelXxX.

    Does anyone know anything about this tasty morsel? She's (allegedly, haven't verified) the one *without* the blond stuff b raided into her hair. (The one with the blond shit is called Aries, I texted with her and asked her which of 4 things I like would she do; she said "No to everything". It mostly sucks in LC land.).

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3194292459

    She's only been posting since May 12.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape