Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 37374
-
11-08-21 11:09 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 50Recognize
It's Bri, apparently she has changed her name. Saw her over a year ago when she was over by Hooters. Brain game was on point uncovered. Hot pocket was moist and good. She was friendly just a little cautious at first. But like I said it's been over a year.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:01 #23048Senior Member

Posts: 369Looks like that chick that used to go by Bri (like Sabrina) that'd hang around JB every now and then. Never saw either so can't comment beyond recognizing the face.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:51 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 316Smoke
Heard from Smoke this morning. She's back seeing clients. Book with confidence.
-
11-08-21 10:50 #23046Senior Member

Posts: 316Bri?
Think she used to go by Bri down in Chester. I have yet to see her.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:26 #23045Senior Member

Posts: 39Jewel
Does anyone have any info on Jewel? She looks familiar but I can't find any info on her? Was texting with her a while back and timing didn't work out.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/69486807#.
-
11-08-21 10:23 #23044Senior Member

Posts: 119Dakota
I have been trying to get a hold of her with no success. Hopefully I'll catch her before she heads off on her next vacation.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
I was disappointed somebody said she was throwing a Halloween party and then that story just died. I've been to a couple of her parties in the past; top notch.
-
11-08-21 10:00 #23043Senior Member

Posts: 1084Chesterfield
She's been around a while but I'm having a hard time finding a review. Anyone recommend etc. She stays on Hull at Chippenham.
https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjM...BlYzA3Yzdk.jpg
-
11-08-21 08:10 #23042Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks for this review. Appreciate it. Was thinking of sampling the redhead.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:11 #23041Senior Member

Posts: 425#1 and #3 aren't bad if you're just going for head, at least with #1 you'll be in a safe incall at her house. #3 tends to host in a low end motel or a trap house. #2 is hard to lock down and is pretty expensive, at least for me, plus I have never sampled. #4 is a straight up no go and no matter how many times we said it, some poor bastard is going to try anyway and get robbed.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 06:18 #23040Senior Member

Posts: 678It's one of the Asian crap shoots they've been near the airport for some time. You might get a decent one or a geezer but it's absolutely not the girl in the pic.
Originally Posted by Hentor
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 23:40 #23039Senior Member

Posts: 327Will read reviews, just wanted to match names with links. Appreciate the intel.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 23:38 #23038Senior Member

Posts: 327Appreciate the heads up. When you've only got a couple days in a city, best to get some intel beforehand!
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 22:20 #23037Asshole

Posts: 567Moan said she was her sister LOL. The games people play.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:46 #23036Senior Member

Posts: 108Imma go with the 230.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 19:25 #23035Asshole

Posts: 567That Asian won't be the one you see my friend.
Originally Posted by Hentor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






