Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 928 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met Hailey 2 weeks ago at her place in Rio. Very friendly and great attitude (one of the best ones).
    First of all I've never seen any of these girls. I did text that Jess and asked her rates Reply was "200" I text again another night and ask how much for a QV reply "200" I text from a different number "200" All she will say to me is 200. That and on that Callescort site some dude says she likes to party. I think I'm going to wait for more info or skip out. It really could just be me but I get the idea drugs play a big role. Hope I'm wrong photos look good from what I can tell let us know.

  2. #8467

    Hailey

    I had a dream I met Hailey 2 weeks ago at her place in Rio. Very friendly and great attitude (one of the best ones). She was using 725-333-9385, slightly bigger than pics but great skills and I had a good time. I am back in Vegas this week and I see her posts with a new number 702-941-4495, but not getting response on either of them.

    Any reviews or intel on below ones please? I am looking for a safe and reliable one, willing for outcall too -.

    #1 - Jess - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...78/7027720413?.

    #2 - Andrea - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ee-me/41623152.

    #3 - https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...hoice/41141620.

  3. #8466

    Readytowin

    Contacted Lilly, got immediate reply. Scheduled a meeting. Days latter got a request for a deposit. That will never happen. They do that because someone will send the deposit. I am sure they loose.

  4. #8465
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #8464

    Vegas trip

    Hey all, wish I could be posting a juicy report but here on a trip to Vegas and hoping some fellow monger can help a guy out. Staying at the Luxor and looking for the best bang for my buck. Any suggestions on where to look in the hotel or online would be appreciated. Of course if anyone wants to inbox a nice UTR I'd be happy to return the favor someday if your visiting my town. Which is a nice way of saying you'll be gifting me the advice since no one comes to my town on purpose 🤣 thanks in advance for any help. BTW I already walked the shops and self park area. Didn't see anything but that's not to say I just didn't miss it either.

  6. #8463
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    You say she was cold as fuck and took an ass pounding. So she wasn't nice but offers Greek? Or am I just not understanding what you wrote?
    Cool as fuck.

  7. #8462

    RubRatings

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.
    I've used RR in several cities. Some are fake but a majority have been real. Do not expect any of the Asians to look anything like the pictures. The other girls pics are usually legit pics (unless they are TGTBT and are a scam).

    The Asians have either been Massage Parlor ads or Hotel Asians. Hotel Asians are a mixed bag in every city. Some look great. Some do not. Some upsell. Some do not. You get the idea. (Also, don't trust anything said over text other than rate and location for the Hotel Asians. Thier handlers lie a lot to get you there.).

  8. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I was in Vegas last week and found this girl she is legit came over did the dirty deed and was cold as f* her price is super fair. Too a azz pounding for 30 min. No up sale. But likes tips. I almost slid in raw but didn't and she also didn't say not to sooo BBFS may be on the table. Super super nice gal.

    Don't mess this up guys. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE.
    You say she was cold as fuck and took an ass pounding. So she wasn't nice but offers Greek? Or am I just not understanding what you wrote?

  9. #8460

    Nice gal

    Hey guys,

    I was in Vegas last week and found this girl she is legit came over did the dirty deed and was cold as f* her price is super fair. Too a azz pounding for 30 min. No up sale. But likes tips. I almost slid in raw but didn't and she also didn't say not to sooo BBFS may be on the table. Super super nice gal.

    Don't mess this up guys. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE.

  10. #8459

    Hard sports provider

    I will be visiting Vegas next week, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a provider that offers hard sports?

    Thanks.

  11. #8458
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    I have been Fing with them a bit. I have a few numbers. It's crazy that when I text the AD with the girl. They make these threat for nothing more than not sending money cash app. I thought it was for leaving a review about it being a scam. But no it's just for not sending money.
    Get multiple numbers and start sending messages from multiple sources along the lines of, "you the mf'ers messing with Sergei?" See if they double down or run like children. LOL.

  12. #8457
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.
    Yes, I have seen 4 providers from that site and luckily all have been good. Stick to the ones who have reviews and if it looks TGTBT then it probably is. I like to also Google their number and cross reference it on different sites for reviews.

  13. #8456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Please post a report on your return. I've always wondered if it would be worth doing that.
    Well I didn't catch her, actually my visit was to spend time with family and friends, didn't expect what happened to happen. My first night there I wound up spending it with my family, no time to play. The next day was Halloween, had a few set up but again didn't have time during the day and knew I was hanging with my friends that night, hopefully I could break away early. So hanging with my boys, we were talking about where we were going to go, it was getting late, I was ready to go when the doorbell rang, thought it might be some late trick or treaters and it was but they were not kids! 8 strippers dressed in their sexiest Halloween costumes were looking for some treats! Had a fabulous time, they were all ready to play, my buddy has a 5 bedroom house so everybody who wanted some extra fun got it!! Best Halloween ever!

  14. #8455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi8765  [View Original Post]
    As long as you used a burner number or phone, they can't / won't do a damn thing. Just fuck with them back and have a laugh.
    I have been Fing with them a bit. I have a few numbers. It's crazy that when I text the AD with the girl. They make these threat for nothing more than not sending money cash app. I thought it was for leaving a review about it being a scam. But no it's just for not sending money.

  15. #8454

    Rub Ratings

    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape