Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 928 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13918
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8473
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    You say she was cold as fuck and took an ass pounding. So she wasn't nice but offers Greek? Or am I just not understanding what you wrote?
    Cool as fuck.

  2. #8472

    RubRatings

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.
    I've used RR in several cities. Some are fake but a majority have been real. Do not expect any of the Asians to look anything like the pictures. The other girls pics are usually legit pics (unless they are TGTBT and are a scam).

    The Asians have either been Massage Parlor ads or Hotel Asians. Hotel Asians are a mixed bag in every city. Some look great. Some do not. Some upsell. Some do not. You get the idea. (Also, don't trust anything said over text other than rate and location for the Hotel Asians. Thier handlers lie a lot to get you there.).

  3. #8471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I was in Vegas last week and found this girl she is legit came over did the dirty deed and was cold as f* her price is super fair. Too a azz pounding for 30 min. No up sale. But likes tips. I almost slid in raw but didn't and she also didn't say not to sooo BBFS may be on the table. Super super nice gal.

    Don't mess this up guys. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE.
    You say she was cold as fuck and took an ass pounding. So she wasn't nice but offers Greek? Or am I just not understanding what you wrote?

  4. #8470

    Nice gal

    Hey guys,

    I was in Vegas last week and found this girl she is legit came over did the dirty deed and was cold as f* her price is super fair. Too a azz pounding for 30 min. No up sale. But likes tips. I almost slid in raw but didn't and she also didn't say not to sooo BBFS may be on the table. Super super nice gal.

    Don't mess this up guys. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE.

  5. #8469

    Hard sports provider

    I will be visiting Vegas next week, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a provider that offers hard sports?

    Thanks.

  6. #8468
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    I have been Fing with them a bit. I have a few numbers. It's crazy that when I text the AD with the girl. They make these threat for nothing more than not sending money cash app. I thought it was for leaving a review about it being a scam. But no it's just for not sending money.
    Get multiple numbers and start sending messages from multiple sources along the lines of, "you the mf'ers messing with Sergei?" See if they double down or run like children. LOL.

  7. #8467
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.
    Yes, I have seen 4 providers from that site and luckily all have been good. Stick to the ones who have reviews and if it looks TGTBT then it probably is. I like to also Google their number and cross reference it on different sites for reviews.

  8. #8466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasmatt  [View Original Post]
    Please post a report on your return. I've always wondered if it would be worth doing that.
    Well I didn't catch her, actually my visit was to spend time with family and friends, didn't expect what happened to happen. My first night there I wound up spending it with my family, no time to play. The next day was Halloween, had a few set up but again didn't have time during the day and knew I was hanging with my friends that night, hopefully I could break away early. So hanging with my boys, we were talking about where we were going to go, it was getting late, I was ready to go when the doorbell rang, thought it might be some late trick or treaters and it was but they were not kids! 8 strippers dressed in their sexiest Halloween costumes were looking for some treats! Had a fabulous time, they were all ready to play, my buddy has a 5 bedroom house so everybody who wanted some extra fun got it!! Best Halloween ever!

  9. #8465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi8765  [View Original Post]
    As long as you used a burner number or phone, they can't / won't do a damn thing. Just fuck with them back and have a laugh.
    I have been Fing with them a bit. I have a few numbers. It's crazy that when I text the AD with the girl. They make these threat for nothing more than not sending money cash app. I thought it was for leaving a review about it being a scam. But no it's just for not sending money.

  10. #8464

    Rub Ratings

    Has anyone have any luck with chicks from this site? I've contacted a few but hesitant to pull the trigger.

  11. #8463

    Snapchat

    Anybody have any luck with snapchat so far 95% want deposits.

  12. #8462

    Mia (Chinese) aka Sweet Mia (hx, silxa) Mia (p411)

    Been seeing Sweet Mia for almost 8 years since she was providing in the 626 San Gabriel Valley off of HX. Short tiny Chinese gal with gnd looks.

    Decided to see her in LV and catch up and still looks the same gnd looks with small asian skinny frame.

    Back in the day she was a little more open to tips but seems she moved on from that and strictly GFE with lfk now.

    Friendly as always but I think she can be mechanical if your new but oh wells.

    Cfs, BBBJ. Lfk now, a little fiv, mosg w / hour and takes it like a champ in mish or doggy.

    Solid 7 in looks and hovering around a 7. 5 for service.

  13. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys
    As long as you used a burner number or phone, they can't / won't do a damn thing. Just fuck with them back and have a laugh.

  14. #8460
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys
    I've had same from different number just block them.

  15. #8459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Fake cartel threats

    After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape