Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 41276
-
11-06-21 18:17 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 1246Alyssa
Alyssa is as dumb as they come. She used to be good and dependable. If she would just suck cocks, she would make a lot more money that trying to set up and hustle people. Alyssa, just get back to sucking dicks and eating cum.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6635498...ucking_peckers
-
11-06-21 18:11 #23815Senior Member

Posts: 38KAT Dream
Dreamt about this one earlier today. Texted her and got a reply back immediately. Comms were impeccable thereafter. Literally not more than 1-2 minutes before I qot a reply from any of her texts which is a lot more than I can say for most providers.
She quoted rates and I took the hh120. Her incall location is a residence instead of a hotel. I get there and she is wearing some.
Pink lingerie so that's good. We walked to the room and I'm trying to initiate small talk but she doesn't seem all the way there.
Mentally. Maybe just seriously high. Anywho, Jr. Doesn't care. She's living with another female who actually accepted the CashApp.
Donation. We get to the main event. This bird looks more or less like her pics except they're a bit filtered. She was wearing no.
Makeup and actually had no sores or bumps on her face and her teeth seem to be intact except the spacing is definitely off. We.
Start with BBBJ then she puts the cover on and does a very short, very so-so CBJ. We start with mish - K-9 - prone bone - mish. All of it was just decent fairly average. She does get into it and at one point whispers in my ear to "f*ck me harder" which I found to be arousing. I went hard for at least 30 minutes if not more and never once did she clock watch or try to get the dream to be over. All in all, a good girl that I don't think I've seen an ad for before and not a bad dream to have in a pinch. Body / looks: 5. 5/10 and services / hospitality: 6/10 for an overall of 5. 75/10. Links to the ad are below with pics. As always, YMMV. Happy mongering!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/887316165976
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560698
-ArchyRozay.
-
11-06-21 17:52 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 63Northside KAT / Becky
I feel like I know this one but it is escaping me at the moment. Does anyone know this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/887316165976
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560698
-
11-06-21 16:54 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 243Meghan
Saw this one last time she was here and what a waste of time. First we have a day and time set. After I tell her I'm on the way she cancels over some dog dying bs. It ended up being a godsend because she begged me to see her the next day for a fraction of what she was asking for. Stayed next to top golf. Walkin and she is pushing 70, I think. Almost walked, but said WTF for the reduced donation. Starts with so so BBBJ and then is just rubbing jr on her clit and telling me that she likes that. I put on the coat and she proceeds to keep her hsnd on jr so theres no full strokes. At this point I'm done with her because of this. Finish up and bolt. Unless you like really old with not good service I would stay away. Not sure who sees this old hag, because pics are really dated, but obviously someone is.
-
11-06-21 08:48 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 260Looks familiar
Anyone seen this one? She looks familiar.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/862981721616
-
11-06-21 07:27 #23811Senior Member

Posts: 243Raindance
Saw this one and if you like a sloppy top.
Check this one out. Only opted for a dream with BBBJ×2. She slobbered and sucked both times until I face fucked tofinish both times. She's a little bigger girl, so if you like spinners you might skip her. Just thick like I like them. YMMV, I would recommend for the bbbjws.
-
11-06-21 07:23 #23810Senior Member

Posts: 137Wish her rates were reasonable, cause damn she is fine as can be. But no pussy is worth that imo.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:48 #23809Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-05-21 18:48 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 1246Wow
The dark haired girl is Heidi. I used to fuck her a long, long time ago on the westside when she was young. She has not aged well at all.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:29 #23807Senior Member

Posts: 33Double
Has anyone tried these 2? Thinking about pulling the trigger.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/175590574184
-
11-05-21 15:05 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 233Hmm.
Hmm. This is interesting. I thought she got herself cleaned up here locally, got a job at a thrift store and got married? Looks like that was short lived. Looks like I'll need to see her again. Making her squirt was always fun! I'll report back!
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-NFM.
-
11-05-21 12:22 #23805Senior Member

Posts: 158Alissa the robber / scammer new ad
Going to post this broad's ad every chance I get so you fellow mongers avoid her OR better yet rob her yourself! LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/490029525653
-
11-05-21 12:18 #23804Senior Member

Posts: 158Finally mike is not bitching!
Little Miss Sunshine.
Super petite and quite cool. Call her though because texting with her is pulling teeth. She definitely is on the candy but hasn't showed on her body yet. I do not know what it is with these girls that they have to make you wait even though you have confirmed the time with them. LOL.
Good BBBJ with decent deep throat skills. Cfs but likes to be pounded hard especially in doggie.
She is a little pricey though; wants 150 for the hhr & says trips to greece are ok as well. But I think that she wants extra $ for that. Make sure if you are a MSOG guy that you let her know that so she doesn't shoo you out the door.
Overall I would recommend her but good luck trying to get in touch with her first, then setting up a time second and lastly getting into the room in a timely manner.
P.S.-she may negotiate her prices a little. Maybe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/988403900102
-
11-05-21 11:13 #23803Senior Member

Posts: 1170About a crazy azz world!
Well fellas, the world of hookers have lost their everlasting minds! This girl wants 250 for quick visit and 300 for 30 minutes. Mind you, her reviews are quite subpar. SMDH.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/910017171691
-
11-05-21 09:55 #23802Senior Member

Posts: 1260It's One Of Those
"I had an awesome time with someone but I don't want anyone to know who it is"😄
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
Ok, Whatever.









Reply With Quote





