Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23811

    Raindance

    Saw this one and if you like a sloppy top.

    Check this one out. Only opted for a dream with BBBJ×2. She slobbered and sucked both times until I face fucked tofinish both times. She's a little bigger girl, so if you like spinners you might skip her. Just thick like I like them. YMMV, I would recommend for the bbbjws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211106-072104_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas, the world of hookers have lost their everlasting minds! This girl wants 250 for quick visit and 300 for 30 minutes. Mind you, her reviews are quite subpar. SMDH.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/910017171691
    Wish her rates were reasonable, cause damn she is fine as can be. But no pussy is worth that imo.

  3. #23809
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #23808

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these 2? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/175590574184
    The dark haired girl is Heidi. I used to fuck her a long, long time ago on the westside when she was young. She has not aged well at all.

  5. #23807

    Double

    Has anyone tried these 2? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/175590574184

  6. #23806

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Going to post this broad's ad every chance I get so you fellow mongers avoid her OR better yet rob her yourself! LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/490029525653
    Hmm. This is interesting. I thought she got herself cleaned up here locally, got a job at a thrift store and got married? Looks like that was short lived. Looks like I'll need to see her again. Making her squirt was always fun! I'll report back!

    -NFM.

  7. #23805

    Alissa the robber / scammer new ad

    Going to post this broad's ad every chance I get so you fellow mongers avoid her OR better yet rob her yourself! LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/490029525653

  8. #23804

    Finally mike is not bitching!

    Little Miss Sunshine.

    Super petite and quite cool. Call her though because texting with her is pulling teeth. She definitely is on the candy but hasn't showed on her body yet. I do not know what it is with these girls that they have to make you wait even though you have confirmed the time with them. LOL.

    Good BBBJ with decent deep throat skills. Cfs but likes to be pounded hard especially in doggie.

    She is a little pricey though; wants 150 for the hhr & says trips to greece are ok as well. But I think that she wants extra $ for that. Make sure if you are a MSOG guy that you let her know that so she doesn't shoo you out the door.

    Overall I would recommend her but good luck trying to get in touch with her first, then setting up a time second and lastly getting into the room in a timely manner.

    P.S.-she may negotiate her prices a little. Maybe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/988403900102

  9. #23803

    About a crazy azz world!

    Well fellas, the world of hookers have lost their everlasting minds! This girl wants 250 for quick visit and 300 for 30 minutes. Mind you, her reviews are quite subpar. SMDH.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/910017171691
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 250.jpeg‎  

  10. #23802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    It's One Of Those

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why it still surprises me, but it still surprises me.

    How can anyone write a post about anyone and not include any info about who it is, a link, nothing.

    Not to be an a* but how is this 'review' supposed to help anyone else out if we don't know WHO tf you're talking about. Smh.
    "I had an awesome time with someone but I don't want anyone to know who it is"😄

    Ok, Whatever.

  11. #23801

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one the other day, easy set up good comms, and on time believe it or not. She smelled amazing, and was lookin pretty fine too. This girl has got an ass that won't quit, and knows how to twerk it on the right things. I seen somebody mention she looked better in person and that got me super curious. He's right, she good. Skills are above average as well. Standard set up and she was a tiny bit more than average donation, but was worth it. She says that comes down after you become friends. I know this sounds self grandiose but I promised her if she made me smile I would write a good review, just tbh. Well there you go Barb. Seriously tho I recommend her, but as always YMMV she seemed to be in a very good mood that day and was fun. See for yourself.
    Not sure why it still surprises me, but it still surprises me.

    How can anyone write a post about anyone and not include any info about who it is, a link, nothing.

    Not to be an a* but how is this 'review' supposed to help anyone else out if we don't know WHO tf you're talking about. Smh.

  12. #23800

    Do you

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one the other day, easy set up good comms, and on time believe it or not. She smelled amazing, and was lookin pretty fine too. This girl has got an ass that won't quit, and knows how to twerk it on the right things. I seen somebody mention she looked better in person and that got me super curious. He's right, she good. Skills are above average as well. Standard set up and she was a tiny bit more than average donation, but was worth it. She says that comes down after you become friends. I know this sounds self grandiose but I promised her if she made me smile I would write a good review, just tbh. Well there you go Barb. Seriously tho I recommend her, but as always YMMV she seemed to be in a very good mood that day and was fun. See for yourself.
    Have a link to her ad?

  13. #23799
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    She good

    Seen this one the other day, easy set up good comms, and on time believe it or not. She smelled amazing, and was lookin pretty fine too. This girl has got an ass that won't quit, and knows how to twerk it on the right things. I seen somebody mention she looked better in person and that got me super curious. He's right, she good. Skills are above average as well. Standard set up and she was a tiny bit more than average donation, but was worth it. She says that comes down after you become friends. I know this sounds self grandiose but I promised her if she made me smile I would write a good review, just tbh. Well there you go Barb. Seriously tho I recommend her, but as always YMMV she seemed to be in a very good mood that day and was fun. See for yourself.

  14. #23798

    I had luck on there months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Since STG has kind of run dry with talent, I decided to take a chance on one of the other sites. In this case, Megapersonals. Reached out to this ..https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19034019.

    Shaggy.
    Found this young mix gal on there. Thought she was fake as well. She kind of didn't look like her pictures. In a good way, way better in person. Very sexy, no Bs, and very good service. She was from pampano. Yet if the pictures look professionally took, and they a new face with no presence on the market 9. 5 out of 10 a fake. Never say the city you're in is a good giveaway. Yet damn I miss that little lassy, a 10/10 performance and wasnt a quite / complainer.

    On too the topic of sites long ago someone dropped a review from a site I never been on. Seem a different crowd was on there. Can we do a sites drop lol. I cant believe that adultfinder,wros,stg, m.personal is all we got

  15. #23797

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Since STG has kind of run dry with talent, I decided to take a chance on one of the other sites. In this case, Megapersonals. Reached out to this youthful provider. She quoted $100 for the HH. I said fine and then she or he sent me the address of the Doubletree by Hilton on the Southbank. That's a $150 per night 3 star hotel. That lead me to believe that she or he is either, 1) a scam and I would end up in the Hilton parking lot and that would be as far as I got, 2) she's such a rookie that she isn't aware of current local rates and especially rates for a higher end incall like the Hilton, or 3) she was really JSO. I suspected number 3. Here is my reasoning. She is young and super cute (according to the photos she's using) and should command a higher value. She is staying in a downtown hotel which is known to be used by JSO for stings. Actually, they typically prefer to use the Hilton Garden Inn on Kings Avenue more than any others for their stings, but they're both close to the the local station so either will do for their operations. It's just a short trip to the jail. However, I also checked the current JSO in sheet and there have been no arrests for hobby related activities lately. Not sure what to make of the situation. After she sent me the address and I verified the location, we both stopped replying to one another. It would have been a perfect dream if real, but it's hard to know what's real out there sometimes. As usual, a link and photos are included. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19034019.

    Shaggy.
    Those photos have been used on multiple scam accounts with STG and they have been deleted. It's usually a thing where they send you the Hotel name and then once you say you're there they ask you to send $50 "To secure the booking".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape