Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23815

    KAT Dream

    Dreamt about this one earlier today. Texted her and got a reply back immediately. Comms were impeccable thereafter. Literally not more than 1-2 minutes before I qot a reply from any of her texts which is a lot more than I can say for most providers.

    She quoted rates and I took the hh120. Her incall location is a residence instead of a hotel. I get there and she is wearing some.

    Pink lingerie so that's good. We walked to the room and I'm trying to initiate small talk but she doesn't seem all the way there.

    Mentally. Maybe just seriously high. Anywho, Jr. Doesn't care. She's living with another female who actually accepted the CashApp.

    Donation. We get to the main event. This bird looks more or less like her pics except they're a bit filtered. She was wearing no.

    Makeup and actually had no sores or bumps on her face and her teeth seem to be intact except the spacing is definitely off. We.

    Start with BBBJ then she puts the cover on and does a very short, very so-so CBJ. We start with mish - K-9 - prone bone - mish. All of it was just decent fairly average. She does get into it and at one point whispers in my ear to "f*ck me harder" which I found to be arousing. I went hard for at least 30 minutes if not more and never once did she clock watch or try to get the dream to be over. All in all, a good girl that I don't think I've seen an ad for before and not a bad dream to have in a pinch. Body / looks: 5. 5/10 and services / hospitality: 6/10 for an overall of 5. 75/10. Links to the ad are below with pics. As always, YMMV. Happy mongering!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/887316165976

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560698

    -ArchyRozay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD909B63-71EA-4B42-9C6F-9F40D60848D1.jpeg‎   65400B15-07D6-444B-AB74-07464BD83D61.jpg‎   1ECABCC5-C2B5-4BA4-A750-7AABC1C5310D.jpg‎  

  2. #23814

    Northside KAT / Becky

    I feel like I know this one but it is escaping me at the moment. Does anyone know this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/887316165976

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560698
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic 1.jpg‎   pic 2.jpg‎  

  3. #23813

    Meghan

    Saw this one last time she was here and what a waste of time. First we have a day and time set. After I tell her I'm on the way she cancels over some dog dying bs. It ended up being a godsend because she begged me to see her the next day for a fraction of what she was asking for. Stayed next to top golf. Walkin and she is pushing 70, I think. Almost walked, but said WTF for the reduced donation. Starts with so so BBBJ and then is just rubbing jr on her clit and telling me that she likes that. I put on the coat and she proceeds to keep her hsnd on jr so theres no full strokes. At this point I'm done with her because of this. Finish up and bolt. Unless you like really old with not good service I would stay away. Not sure who sees this old hag, because pics are really dated, but obviously someone is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211106-164445_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #23812

    Looks familiar

    Anyone seen this one? She looks familiar.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/862981721616

  5. #23811

    Raindance

    Saw this one and if you like a sloppy top.

    Check this one out. Only opted for a dream with BBBJ×2. She slobbered and sucked both times until I face fucked tofinish both times. She's a little bigger girl, so if you like spinners you might skip her. Just thick like I like them. YMMV, I would recommend for the bbbjws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211106-072104_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas, the world of hookers have lost their everlasting minds! This girl wants 250 for quick visit and 300 for 30 minutes. Mind you, her reviews are quite subpar. SMDH.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/910017171691
    Wish her rates were reasonable, cause damn she is fine as can be. But no pussy is worth that imo.

  7. #23809
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #23808

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried these 2? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/175590574184
    The dark haired girl is Heidi. I used to fuck her a long, long time ago on the westside when she was young. She has not aged well at all.

  9. #23807

    Double

    Has anyone tried these 2? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/175590574184

  10. #23806

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Going to post this broad's ad every chance I get so you fellow mongers avoid her OR better yet rob her yourself! LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/490029525653
    Hmm. This is interesting. I thought she got herself cleaned up here locally, got a job at a thrift store and got married? Looks like that was short lived. Looks like I'll need to see her again. Making her squirt was always fun! I'll report back!

    -NFM.

  11. #23805

    Alissa the robber / scammer new ad

    Going to post this broad's ad every chance I get so you fellow mongers avoid her OR better yet rob her yourself! LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/490029525653

  12. #23804

    Finally mike is not bitching!

    Little Miss Sunshine.

    Super petite and quite cool. Call her though because texting with her is pulling teeth. She definitely is on the candy but hasn't showed on her body yet. I do not know what it is with these girls that they have to make you wait even though you have confirmed the time with them. LOL.

    Good BBBJ with decent deep throat skills. Cfs but likes to be pounded hard especially in doggie.

    She is a little pricey though; wants 150 for the hhr & says trips to greece are ok as well. But I think that she wants extra $ for that. Make sure if you are a MSOG guy that you let her know that so she doesn't shoo you out the door.

    Overall I would recommend her but good luck trying to get in touch with her first, then setting up a time second and lastly getting into the room in a timely manner.

    P.S.-she may negotiate her prices a little. Maybe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/988403900102

  13. #23803

    About a crazy azz world!

    Well fellas, the world of hookers have lost their everlasting minds! This girl wants 250 for quick visit and 300 for 30 minutes. Mind you, her reviews are quite subpar. SMDH.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/910017171691
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 250.jpeg‎  

  14. #23802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    It's One Of Those

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why it still surprises me, but it still surprises me.

    How can anyone write a post about anyone and not include any info about who it is, a link, nothing.

    Not to be an a* but how is this 'review' supposed to help anyone else out if we don't know WHO tf you're talking about. Smh.
    "I had an awesome time with someone but I don't want anyone to know who it is"😄

    Ok, Whatever.

  15. #23801

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one the other day, easy set up good comms, and on time believe it or not. She smelled amazing, and was lookin pretty fine too. This girl has got an ass that won't quit, and knows how to twerk it on the right things. I seen somebody mention she looked better in person and that got me super curious. He's right, she good. Skills are above average as well. Standard set up and she was a tiny bit more than average donation, but was worth it. She says that comes down after you become friends. I know this sounds self grandiose but I promised her if she made me smile I would write a good review, just tbh. Well there you go Barb. Seriously tho I recommend her, but as always YMMV she seemed to be in a very good mood that day and was fun. See for yourself.
    Not sure why it still surprises me, but it still surprises me.

    How can anyone write a post about anyone and not include any info about who it is, a link, nothing.

    Not to be an a* but how is this 'review' supposed to help anyone else out if we don't know WHO tf you're talking about. Smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape