Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 928 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8440

    Andrea

    Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?

    https://callescort.org/702-635-1020

  2. #8439

    Aria

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545

    Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.

  3. #8438

    Got a link to her ad!?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    This will help. She looks nice and I'd bite but need to see her ad.

  4. #8437
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Do you know how to google the pic and search the info given cause its pretty easy and you'll find your answer.

  5. #8436
    Anyone ever see this chick? Scared of a bait and switch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4B2B0E1-5D95-435A-9CB4-32EB6933455F.jpeg‎  

  6. #8435

    She's reviewed on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike7474  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.
    And they're pretty good. If you're a TER member there's a 100 discount.

    I'd see her if she was my type.

  7. #8434

    Red August

    Curious to know if anyone met up with her in Vegas. I'm visiting wondering if anyone know if she's the real deal.

  8. #8433

    Christina Softly = Amoni Softly

    I'll include the caveat here that I have not seen either incarnation, and apparently her menu items may have changed since moving to LV.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...07747633-49274

    https://thenewamonisoftly.escortbook.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by NealRedmond  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Christina softly?

    The reviews on private delights etc suggest that she is fun and up for anything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...hristinaSoftly

  9. #8432

    Just saw a nameless bait and switch

    Called up this ad https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...vegas/69537287.

    300 outcall. She gave mer her personal number but I don't think I'll be calling her back.

    Would not recommend. Maybe the agency sends you a better girl, but the one I got wasn't great looking, was kind of rushed and a little weird. No bare anything. Pretty submissive otherwise but she was so rushed I couldn't get off or really enjoy it. I asked her if she was in a rush and she said she has plenty of time. So much talking and not enough touching or doing sexy shit I got soft in the cover and then she gave up.

  10. #8431
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.
    Unfortunately my pad doesn't show the full url.

  11. #8430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town from CLE tomorrow. Been trying to do some research the last couple days. I have noticed that that there's no tele. Num. On the ads in list crawler (lots of them). How do you contact this girl?
    The phone numbers are always in the URL. Not sure if you want to see her BTW but up to you.

  12. #8429

    Listcrawler numbers?

    Coming into town from CLE tomorrow. Been trying to do some research the last couple days. I have noticed that that there's no tele. Num. On the ads in list crawler (lots of them). How do you contact this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.

  13. #8428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Fiji falzz

    Saw fiji off hx tonight. She loves what's she does. Really friendly and accommodating. Little thicker than I like but it's been bare lately. Great kisser sloppy BBBJ loves daty attacks your cock during cfs. Finished with cim and plays with it. Great time.

    Hhr 250- only here until Monday but comes often from LA. Message me if you want referral name.

    Think she does porn there too. She's off paradise at a marriott hotel. Safe place. 323-214-9912.

    https://linktr.ee/Fijifalzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10D10535-52AF-4AD3-A8E2-3CA900378E7E.jpg‎   79CFDFB5-CA24-4A6F-8147-2B74062507D0.jpg‎   EFCB2790-DE19-4F44-A475-FE799BCB0CB3.jpg‎  

  14. #8427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Thanks

    For Sharing I'll try to see her tonight. But First I'll Fill Up Someone's Mouth My second round then will be with this girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.

  15. #8426
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing a girl out on BH next door to Boulder Station 747 xxx0792 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7479000792/1.

    Photos are fake BS, did a qv for $60+5 No rush, CA girl looked ok big ass braces around 24. She let me grab and suck on her tits touch her V a bit. Fake tits looked good but scars under both. I was tossing her all around that bed. I put her legs up and gave it all I had stopping a few times. She spoke English well.
    Hey LVKiller, I don't speak the language, would be inclined to try one of these Latina houses but foreign language ads don't exactly look like they're catering to English-only speakers. That and from what I understand, those girls aren't independent either. What are your experiences like at Latina houses. Do you speak Spanish?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape