Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 13913
-
11-05-21 23:08 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 917Snapchat
Anybody have any luck with snapchat so far 95% want deposits.
-
11-05-21 23:07 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 7266Mia (Chinese) aka Sweet Mia (hx, silxa) Mia (p411)
Been seeing Sweet Mia for almost 8 years since she was providing in the 626 San Gabriel Valley off of HX. Short tiny Chinese gal with gnd looks.
Decided to see her in LV and catch up and still looks the same gnd looks with small asian skinny frame.
Back in the day she was a little more open to tips but seems she moved on from that and strictly GFE with lfk now.
Friendly as always but I think she can be mechanical if your new but oh wells.
Cfs, BBBJ. Lfk now, a little fiv, mosg w / hour and takes it like a champ in mish or doggy.
Solid 7 in looks and hovering around a 7. 5 for service.
-
11-05-21 23:07 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 255As long as you used a burner number or phone, they can't / won't do a damn thing. Just fuck with them back and have a laugh.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 21:11 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 917I've had same from different number just block them.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:03 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 648Fake cartel threats
After texting this one now I'm getting fake cartel threats. She wants cash app for payment. Threats coming from 424-xxx-1135. Threats are demanding three grand. An online search of the number shows that this happens to others as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...svegas/1/Ashys
-
11-05-21 11:43 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 256I saw Christina last week. She was fun. She looks better that the pictures in the escortbook ad. Private delight ones are pretty accurate. She is very friendly and I had a good time with her. Not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by Sinecure
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 11:06 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 256Let us know if you pull the trigger. She does look damn good. And those toes 😍.
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 23:58 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 43Aria
Yes. She's cool and super chill. The photos are recent and not retouched. I would definitely call her. She took awhile to link up with.
Originally Posted by RedBean2;5618089[URL
-
11-03-21 21:54 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 369Review on ad says its not 150 for QV. LOL nope.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Seen her probably 10 times, have not seen her in a long time though, I played her out.
Next time I will offer 100 for a QV. If that's a no go, I will just look elsewhere.
Also, it seems her booker / pimp has been hanging out and spooking people.
I have never ran into him personally, but it looks like a couple of perfectly good clients in here don't even want to go back because they saw him hanging out, not sure if he knows this is bad for business.
I kind of think maybe he recently made the cardinal sin of sleeping with his own girl, cause I never heard of this happening a while back.
-
11-03-21 11:47 #8444Regular Member

Posts: 19Andrea
Andrea is great. There are several reviews for her in the Latina House forum.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 07:16 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 68Chick
Post a link of where you found her. Ads can tell a lot.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 06:42 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 403Been reviewed on here a bunch.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
Apparently real with real pics but as the single review in your link noted she has gotten gps and raised prices.
-
11-03-21 06:40 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 403Need to see her ad to honestly evaluate.
Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 03:03 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 58Andrea
Hello everyone, I am thinking of meeting her soon, any info on her please?
https://callescort.org/702-635-1020
-
11-03-21 01:19 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 87Aria
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/69626545
Anyone have any info on Aria? I've seen her posts for years now but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything about her. I'm sure even if those pictures are real they are probably way old but she might still be worth checking out of she is legit.











Reply With Quote




